Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 300 bitcoins....  (Read 1548 times)
VenusAsABoy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:14:01 AM

Any suggestions on how to get them easily? I can't mine right now cause my connection is too slow to download xcode in one night, I'm trying http://www.bitcoinplus.com/generate but nothing yet.

I only need 300, so if you're willing to pay them for a webcam show with a 20 year old guy, send me a msg.

Is mining fast with a 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 ? With 4gb

Thanks!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:16:35 AM

So, you're wanting to get 3k USD worth of Bitcoins?

indio007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:19:53 AM

Is mining fast with a 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 ? With 4gb

Thanks!
no. CPU mining is SLOW.  Your sure asking for a lot of funds for someone that doesn't really know anything about BTC.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:32:52 AM

Just so you know:
- 1 bitcoin is worth around $9 and you can buy them at MtGox, TradeHill, CampBX, etc.
- With a proper $150 graphics card you should get around 1 bitcoin per week (if you mine 24/7). CPU is irrelevant.

Now rethink/rephrase your question.
VenusAsABoy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:45:09 AM

Thanks everyone for your patience. My post was in part trolling (because I'm making a new thread for this questions that I suppose I can find if I look more) and serious, because I do need some bit coins. 15 bitcoins to be exact.

I'm not planning to become a frequent bitcoin user, I just want to buy this particular thing that can only be bought in bitcoins.

nmat, one bitcoin per week would take me 15 weeks if I mine 24/7, which is a lot of time.

What do you guys recommend to get 15 coins in the most easiest and fastest ways? I also don't have the 15 bitcoins in dollars.

Thanks again and sorry for the ignorance.
ermsam

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:48:00 AM

Thanks everyone for your patience. My post was in part trolling (because I'm making a new thread for this questions that I suppose I can find if I look more) and serious, because I do need some bit coins. 15 bitcoins to be exact.

I'm not planning to become a frequent bitcoin user, I just want to buy this particular thing that can only be bought in bitcoins.

nmat, one bitcoin per week would take me 15 weeks if I mine 24/7, which is a lot of time.

What do you guys recommend to get 15 coins in the most easiest and fastest ways? I also don't have the 15 bitcoins in dollars.

Drugs?
NothinG

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:49:42 AM

Looks like you're shit out of luck.

Kansattica

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't get eaten by wolves!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 04:53:46 AM

I hear people pay good money for organs.

Shocking, obligatory charity code:
1Gimmiec4KSrcKR3t6xoReJd4rNGt8zM58

Free BTC every hour:
http://mycryptcoin.com/?rid=1CccBJE7BCTJEvRN9Uxfgwbr11fSaUvjFe

And why not free Bitcoins?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83057

Great (read: best) old computer games for BTC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85347.0
VenusAsABoy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:54:58 AM

Drugs?

of course not! what kind of sick person would do that!  
camden

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:55:44 AM

Couldn't you just buy 15 bit coins instead of begging for $135USD?
NothinG

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:55:49 AM

I hear people pay good money for organs.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-13919221/futurama_bender_sells_his_body_season_2/

VenusAsABoy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:57:24 AM

Looks like you're shit out of luck.

Yeah, I probably need to get a job to collect this money...
VenusAsABoy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:59:36 AM

Couldn't you just buy 15 bit coins instead of begging for $135USD?

man, didn't u read? I don't have the money, but I offer a web cam show in exchange, so I'm not begging! It's hard work.
nmat

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:59:44 AM

So you are asking us to give you $150?

Bitcoins are money, in case you haven't noticed. And like money, you don't get it out of thin air. Mining costs time and electricity. If you don't want to mine, you have to pay for them.
Kansattica

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 05:01:26 AM

I don't think you were listening. Are you really using all of your organs? Then again, I guess Silkroad doesn't take those as is. And you better be pretty dang attractive if you expect (mostly) heterosexual males to give you $135 for your webcam whatevers.

Free BTC every hour:

VenusAsABoy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:06:00 AM

So you are asking us to give you $150?

Bitcoins are money, in case you haven't noticed. And like money, you don't get it out of thin air. Mining costs time and electricity. If you don't want to mine, you have to pay for them.

no no, I'm not asking that at all, I just asked an easy way for me to gain the bitcoins, because reading online I found some sites that offer bitcoins in return for clicking and filling stuff and also mining but no site I could find said how much I could earn in a given time (i can't download xcode right now to see for myself and I'm desperate), so I though maybe there were other ways, but I understand, I was very stupid and mostly ignorant, sorry!  Cry
VenusAsABoy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:10:13 AM

I don't think you were listening. Are you really using all of your organs? Then again, I guess Silkroad doesn't take those as is. And you better be pretty dang attractive if you expect (mostly) heterosexual males to give you $135 for your webcam whatevers.

hey, an organ costs more than $135! stop spreading lies!

maybe I could do a web cam SHOW and also show my organs...
nmat

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:10:48 AM

no no, I'm not asking that at all, I just asked an easy way for me to gain the bitcoins, because reading online I found some sites that offer bitcoins in return for clicking and filling stuff and also mining but no site I could find said how much I could earn in a given time, so I though maybe there were other ways, but I understand, I was very stupid and mostly ignorant, sorry!  Cry

Man... getting 15 bitcoins is like getting $150. There are also a lot of websites that pay you dollars for clicking and filling stuff.

Now you tell me, how are you going yo get $150? Tongue
VenusAsABoy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:16:56 AM

no no, I'm not asking that at all, I just asked an easy way for me to gain the bitcoins, because reading online I found some sites that offer bitcoins in return for clicking and filling stuff and also mining but no site I could find said how much I could earn in a given time, so I though maybe there were other ways, but I understand, I was very stupid and mostly ignorant, sorry!  Cry

Man... getting 15 bitcoins is like getting $150. There are also a lot of websites that pay you dollars for clicking and filling stuff.

Now you tell me, how are you going yo get $150? Tongue

well... I guess I will have to look for a job next week, it was just a matter of time anyways, I will also save.. and then I will buy the bitcoins in any of the sites you gave me..lol
Kansattica

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 05:58:03 AM

hey, an organ costs more than $135! stop spreading lies!

maybe I could do a web cam SHOW and also show my organs...

Well, you could sell an organ or two, and then use the profits to buy more webcams or things off SilkRoad or whatever you want.

Free BTC every hour:

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: