Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: graph analysis  (Read 88 times)
raider150shifter (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

Graph analysis – Altcoins vs Bitcoin and vs Dollar

Major Altcoins have the most volume traded again the USD. Thus, analyzing graphs of those Altcoins should be done whilst comparing them to their Bitcoin graph and their dollar value graph. Here on CryptoPotato we make sure we do that for our weekly market reports. If we were solely analyzing the Bitcoin value chart, we would surely miss the accumulation period of Ethereum by roughly $300 (recall $300 of Bitcoin accumulation back in 2015?). At the time of writing Ethereum is trading a month later, for more than $1000 for one Ether.

Ethereum is accumulated around 300$ (yellow area of the graph) until sky rocketing.

credits,
https://cryptopotato.com/7-crypto-trading-tips-common-mistakes/
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

I think ethereum way will follow bitcoin way some years ago. There something like let's called that ethereum is old bitcoin.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

I think it starts accumulating around mid year last year, May-June, when it went on a run and remember the so called Flippening? Yes that was around that time frame when everyone was very hype about Ethereum and even thinking that they can overtake bitcoin. So yes, any coins goes on a consolidation phase before making a break out run. And we must stay focus so we can join the bandwagon early and get the rewards later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████