Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 01:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Emunie a better investment than NXT coin?  (Read 2347 times)
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:05:37 PM

I made some profit on NXT and thinking about investing in another coin now.

I like Emunie for the fact that they will have a more fair coin distribution. I do not like the fact that just a few people bought the NXT for just thousands of dollars and now they are hoarding most of it, and slowly dumping it onto the market at any price increases. They already stole some of my profits with their blatant market manipulation. So I'm done with NXT, unless it falls down to a reasonable price which accounts for having a billion coins.

I think that since everybody will buy in at the same price with Emunie, people will be more wiling to support the coin and help to progress it. They also will not sell it cheaper than they paid, so the downside risk should be low if you get into the pre-buy.

We all know the stigma with the alt-coins, many are pre-mined and made to make the early adaptors or miners rich. I think this hurts most coins in the long run and people don't stick with them, except the few people who got in early for cheap.

I am convinced that only coins which have fair distribution will make it in the long-run.

I would like to hear some of your opinions on what you think about investing in Emunie? Maybe there are some reasons I haven't heard that make it a bad investment.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:05:53 PM

We'll see
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

Watch eMunie Client Installation and Intro.
http://youtu.be/JOsvGz5X5OI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: