Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 09:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Software Developers/Product Makers (Rails, PHP, Node, Go)  (Read 823 times)
weaving77 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:22:08 PM

Hi All,

I am a Toronto based software developer with a small team, specializing in web / mobile work. We've built a lot of products for both large brands and funded startups. All team members have run technology for recognizable products/funded startups.

We prefer to work in Ruby/Rails for web, but have also shipped heavily in PHP, Node, Go, C & Java.

Projects for us range from shipping well scoped entire apps/mobile/websites to extending existing applications, or working start to finish on new product concepts and prototypes.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you are looking for a team that has built many (well publicized) products and accepts payments in Bitcoin. I'm more than willing to flip you through further details on our company and portfolio, too.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:54:43 AM

Hi All,

I am a Toronto based software developer with a small team, specializing in web / mobile work. We've built a lot of products for both large brands and funded startups. All team members have run technology for recognizable products/funded startups.

We prefer to work in Ruby/Rails for web, but have also shipped heavily in PHP, Node, Go, C & Java.

Projects for us range from shipping well scoped entire apps/mobile/websites to extending existing applications, or working start to finish on new product concepts and prototypes.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you are looking for a team that has built many (well publicized) products and accepts payments in Bitcoin. I'm more than willing to flip you through further details on our company and portfolio, too.

But you can't mention your company name / website on the forum. just curious as to why?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: