Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STOCKScoin • BONDScoin • FUNDScoin • FUTUREScoin • COMMODITIEScoin  (Read 3157 times)
funkycoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:53:53 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 02:09:29 AM by funkycoin

DEVELOPMENT PHASE:

STOCKScoin • BONDScoin • FUNDScoin • FUTUREScoin • COMMODITIEScoin

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/b5/d4/fdb5d4a07046ee84494346dbfec22e8f.jpg

StocksCoin.com (STX)
Srocks Coin – Set to be the number 1 coin for trading global stocks and shares.
As Max Keiser and his guests on RT news have pointed out in recent weeks there will soon be coins for global commodity and currency trading. Discus.

I am about to start development on a family of financial and commodity 'trading' coins. Please feel welcome to join this thread.
As the world begins to embrace the crypto trade model new markets are opening up and very soon the big global players will be trading crypto-stocks and crypto-commodities. The portfolio which includes all the key generic stocks, financial and commodities dot coms is perfectly positioned to capitalise on this rapidly expanding crypto market. Its the new frontier of development and I welcome input and comment. My background is primarily branding and design and I am excited to be a part of this innovative phase of crypto. This project is at its embryonic stage so I welcome contact for anyone who feels they have the tech skills and experience to help launch this project and make it a success. If you are passionate, have a creative visionary streak or you are a DEV genius and wish to be part of this exciting project please PM me..

The current portfolio of domains I am looking to develop are:

StocksCoin.com (STX)
SharesCoin.com (SHC)
BondsCoin.com (BND)
FundsCoin.com (FND)
FuturesCoin.com (FUT)
CommoditiesCoin.com (CMD)

You are welcome to input ideas and feedback both positive and negative. (If negative I would ask you to to give measured response to your arguments) If you are an experienced coin dev. an angel investor or you represent a financial institution wishing to back this project pleae PM me personally for more info on partnering in this exciting project which is currently at its embryonic Dev phase.

REQUEST:
I have noticed that there are many threads on this site where people with 'vested interests' waste a lot of forum space simply kicking the hell out of each other, planting disinformation and  rather than putting their heads together and using common sense. Therefore please avoid terms such as 'Trolls' and 'Flaming' etc and leave these for the other threads. Let's face it, we're all here to do business and form life rewarding connections and partnerships.
This is a creative discussing on how global commodity exchange can be integrated into the crypto-model. Many thanks for taking time to read my thread and participate. -Steve-

I have also begun a thread for tips and advice on branding your ALT coins which you may find useful if you are a developer or entrepreneur.

BRANDING YOUR ALT COIN - Tips, Advice and discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390797.0

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/f6/2c/0e/f62c0ebab367a190c772a4b557e5fcd2.jpg
sighle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:55:30 AM

Why so many? Seems like you're diluting your own market by releasing 6 coins that serve basically the same purpose.

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:01:47 AM

Why so many? Seems like you're diluting your own market by releasing 6 coins that serve basically the same purpose.

I'm actually looking for a DEV to help release these one by one... this thread is to discus the future movement towards crypto being used as a method for exchanging commodities. The portfolio has huge potential in this so far little explored market. The value of the portfolio is that it consists of all the key financial commodity markets generics placing it in key position for development of this market.
Crackmacs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:48:37 AM

Look at all those graphs.
funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:00:41 AM

Look at all those graphs.

Are you referring to the graphs in the Stocks graphic?
wwtree

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:57:42 AM

too many coins

funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:28:37 AM

too many coins

Thanks for the feedback. The idea is to only release 1 to begin with • StocksCoin (STX). The rest form part of the portfolio family and would only be released to meet the needs of the more targeted markets as and when crypto becomes adopted for use as a secure trading platform for stocks, financial instruments and commodities. This thread is about discussing the future of this market and seeking a DEV who understands the potential of StocksCoin and crypto being used on trade platforms.
mrbrdo

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:31:15 AM

And what is the advantage of your coin for trading? That it has "stock" in the name? I'm afraid it won't be enough.

iOS/Android app for miners - Altcoin Monitor - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419844.msg4927994
Rig management software - FarmCP - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439402.msg4827394
funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:43:01 AM

And what is the advantage of your coin for trading? That it has "stock" in the name? I'm afraid it won't be enough.

Totally agree with you regarding it just being a name at the moment.
Domain names are a bit like the original dot com gold rush...
if you could go back now and register Coins.com or Stocks.com you'd be in a very strong position for creating unique highly desirable generic brands.

Dot com and org names for YOURALT__Coins.com and org are disappearing fast so this portfolio represents the biggest generics in the financial trading and commodity market. Primarily I am a brand developer and I am looking for a DEV who understands the potential of this future market to give the coin a trading function. My skills are on the branding and creative development side.
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:00:12 AM

See a couple spelling mistakes in there but ill keep an eye on this project best of luck!
grantenierman

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:10:11 AM

I will not trade with this coins or mine them simply because if i wanted things like that i would just go to the gov market. Im not even sure why this would even work without the you know what (gov) getting there two "cents" into it.
grantenierman

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:11:36 AM

But I could be wrong best of luck!
BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:23:02 AM