Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:35:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experts have called the most friendly to cryptocurrency in the country  (Read 189 times)
hanapre

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

You know Country Switherland and Malta are the best Country to manage the business of cryptocurrancy. You hope they will show good example to other Countries to open their border for cryptocurancy. You do not doubt that cryptocurrancy will be used all the time. But things become easier if You choose to adopt Blockchain.
ronsalwey9874

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

This is a great news! Crypto currency is undoutedly very friendly to people. It is a decentralised currency where no third party including dfferent banks and government can interrupt. It is very secured currency where no conversion is done anywhere you go to this world. So, this news is going to motivate a lot of investors to invest on crypto currency. Shocked
alpibhasin94

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Its great to hear a big advent to this globalisation that countries are being crypto friendly and even it should be done as it contributes to the development of country and the nation.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

This is a truly positive precursor to the responses of the rest of the world, a definitive indication of universal acceptance and adoption becoming a necessary eventuality.
Olympusi

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

I think it's a good thing to have more countries keep it friendly! However, many countries now pay attention to blockchain technology, and they maintain a neutral attitude toward cryptocurrency! I think with the constant development of cryptocurrency! It will eventually be accepted by more countries! I am looking forward to his future!
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Switzerland is friendly not only to deposits in dollars or Euros. This country always looks to the future. And it's not surprising that they create special departments deal with the storage of your digital money.
I, by the way, participated in two Swiss projects on ICOs. There people are calm. There is no frenzied correspondence. Very rarely questions on the case and brief answers. I like. Smiley Foreigners in this chat are very different. They try to write a lot, ask the same thing. Swiss very quickly explain that it's not necessary to flood. Read the chat, use the search, and then ask. Heck. I like it.

bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

Its really good to see the countries who are supporting cypto world undoubtely. There was a time when many countries are not supporting crypto but now the time has changed and many countries are supporting it. Its a really good feelings.
ixhlumqe

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

The small countries of Gibraltar and Malta have a reason to compare special currency friendliness. These small countries are weak and open some good policies to attract large exchanges into these countries, which will bring a lot of tax.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

these countries such as Switzerland, UK, Denmark , Germany they are going on the right track, some times it feels like, if i could shift in one on these. when will all others country will become crypto friendly?      
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: