Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin mining geography  (Read 1273 times)
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

I've always been curious what % of BTC miners are getting free power thru some loophole or cheat. I imagine its fairly high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

To make money as a bitcoin miner, the only things that really matter are scale and access to cheap electricity. That’s sent bitcoin miners scurrying all over the Earth looking for low electricity prices.For this reasone
I think Russia is the best place for mining of bitcoin.Because russia offers some of the cheapest electricity in the world and focuses on less environmentally challenging power generation such as natural gas, nuclear, and hydroelectric, with coal only making up 18 percent of the country’s electricity generation, and Russian President Vladimir Putin is reportedly looking to take full advantage of his country’s resources.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

I've always been curious what % of BTC miners are getting free power thru some loophole or cheat. I imagine its fairly high.
entrepreneurship, any business requires acumen and resourcefulness, as well as the most important professionalism in the business in which you are engaged. find the cheapest energy production, find the most productive equipment, find the most efficient way of permanent operation of the equipment and you to the top in the production of bitcoin.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be mined in any country of the world. But there are two problems. The first is the cost of electricity. The second is the increasing complexity of the network, which makes mining unprofitable.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Yeah, bitcoin can be mined from anywhere on the earth as long as you are connected to the network. Now the spreading actually depends on lots of factors. Electricity is one of them. You will see more miners on places where electricity is cheap. You will be seeing lots of mining farms with huge hash powers over there since the can actually make profit after spending on utilities and maintenance. Availability and legality is also another factor which influences the miners.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DragonETH

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Yeah, bitcoin can be mined from anywhere on the earth as long as you are connected to the network. Now the spreading actually depends on lots of factors. Electricity is one of them. You will see more miners on places where electricity is cheap. You will be seeing lots of mining farms with huge hash powers over there since the can actually make profit after spending on utilities and maintenance. Availability and legality is also another factor which influences the miners.
it remains only to conduct a survey, where all these factors converge: low cost of electricity, low cost of maintenance, low customs value for the import of equipment, the legality of bitcoin mining and guaranteed safety .

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
vivekyuvan

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

Bitcoin is one of many cryptocurrencies that are digitally “mined” and recorded on a digital ledger known as the blockchain. The blockchain also keeps a record of the movement of bitcoin from one owner to another, and all transactions are secured using cryptography without the need for government oversight. The ability to transfer money without the use of a bank , and without any oversight or control from national government...
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

you can mine bitcoin anywhere on earth, but is there a place on earth where the most profitable to mine bitcoin. maybe Antarctica? I would like to know the opinions of people from different places and countries.
I don't think the location can have any impact on bitcoin mining. Other factors, Internet, communication quality, quality of equipment influence the production more.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

you can mine bitcoin anywhere on earth, but is there a place on earth where the most profitable to mine bitcoin. maybe Antarctica? I would like to know the opinions of people from different places and countries.
The geographic location of the equipment for mining has no physical significance. In one country, electricity is cheap in the other, expensive, this is the benefit. In one country it is forbidden to mine, in another they do not even know what bitcoin is.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

Not sure where you'd get all the necessary power there. Although I don't know much about it, other than seeing a bit about the science stations and the scientists who go there.

Unlimited free power is where you'd make the most money. Or close to free. Apparently some places in China are set up right next to hydroelectric plants and get some of the world's cheapest power.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

You don't need to go in other country to seek cheap electricity to do crypto mining, you can do it by your self by investing alternative green source of energy like solar, it is expensive to buy just one mining hardware so i think you can able to invest also for the power source of your hardware need, it is just a onetime investment and you have an unlimited power after that.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Good question.

There are people mining in my country with crazy energy prizes.
This is ompletely not proffitable unless you speculate on huge price increases. And even then it would be more profitable to just buy btc instead of mining it.

I saw some overview on internet with the BTC mining price per country a while ago.
You should be able to google it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

Some places are best for mining Bitcoin. Where electricity cost is very low and had a better internet service. And latest equipment are necessary for mining procedure. It must be keep constant.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
DragonETH

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

I don't think the location can have any impact on bitcoin mining. Other factors, Internet, communication quality, quality of equipment influence the production more.
well, so the quality of communication, good Internet, cheap electricity, good staff to accompany, all this depends on the geographical location of production. Each state controls this production and creates either acceptable or unacceptable conditions for the production of bitcoin.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
bengetsia

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

best regards from me from asia, mined bitcoin wherever can because the most important thing is tool, its property and its place. for bitcoin with the current level of difficulty does require a lot of mining equipment to gain profit. therefore for people who have limitations with capital, may be turning to other altcoin because with various considerations especially profit.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

Mining bitcoin needs one to be equipped with tools, and knowledge. You need bigger capital than mining altcoins but of course you earn bigger. Hello, from Asia here, warm regards to all.
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

Five years in the past, that could have generated a respectable bump in electricity consumption, but keep in mind, bitcoin mining is designed to apply greater sources as time is going on. To hold up, bitcoin miners have had to make exquisite leaps in scale. In 2012, a bitcoin mining outfit would possibly have measured its consumption in the kilowatts.
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

I think Africa is the best play for mining of bitcoin because there the electricity is very very cheap in respect to other countries, so mining there could be very very cheap and beneficial and moreover people there in Africa are honest enough so that hacking wallets of bitcoin is also very uncommon so you can get very good proportion of profit when you mine your bitcoins in Africa and Venezuela is also good for mining bitcoins.

Seeing as AFRICA is a continent..

Electricity is SOUTH Africa is neither cheap or reliable.. as for the honest statement, I don't know where you got that from. Hackers are everywhere my friend and dishonesty is not geographical.
DragonETH

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I think Africa is the best play for mining of bitcoin because there the electricity is very very cheap in respect to other countries, so mining there could be very very cheap and beneficial and moreover people there in Africa are honest enough so that hacking wallets of bitcoin is also very uncommon so you can get very good proportion of profit when you mine your bitcoins in Africa and Venezuela is also good for mining bitcoins.

Seeing as AFRICA is a continent..

Electricity is SOUTH Africa is neither cheap or reliable.. as for the honest statement, I don't know where you got that from. Hackers are everywhere my friend and dishonesty is not geographical.
hackers live all over the planet and in Africa they will not need to come to remove passwords from incorrectly stored bitcoin wallets. the security of the plant is very dependent on the security of the state in which the farms operate, this is also not a small item of expenditure in the mining of bitcoin and has a geographical feature.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

BitcoinTalk Name: blackrain321
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2236314
Telegram Username: @daxin1
Facebook profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007008798858
Twitter profile Link: https://twitter.com/AlexisS88739512
ETH address: 0xa0895bd5c1288aF81260cF879E31Cee263bE208B
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: