Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Visacoin/Aerocoin/Verocoin/Shares/Neon Scammed just with 14 posts.  (Read 6239 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:51:26 AM

Second

Daniel claims to have raised over 600 BTC from beta testers alone.  Yet eMunie's threads on Bitcointalk are small, only a small handful of testers post and the download page barely has any downloads.

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/files/category/1-emunie-releases/
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1094-emunie-pre-launch-sale-dutch-auction/

Daniel restricted the beta testers to $8K USD investment each.  How is this possible for such few beta testers to raise that much?  Why did so many decide to go in?  Where are these beta testers?  Because they don't seem to be posting or downloading the client very much (if I was putting in $8K of my money, I would take this more seriously).

Well I think your a tad off on your 'facts' perhaps you should do a bit more research before you slander someone.

For a start there is more then just a handful of beta testers (not sure where in the q its been accepted to but in the beta request thread alone there are 992 requests for a spot).
Also I've beta tested almost all the clients, yet I don't think I've ever downloaded it from the download page (its mostly passed around live in the private beta chat)....so the client download figures you have are meaningless.

I think you also need to do your research on your facts about beta restrictions.

yet then Why he says that he took off 600 BTC+ from Beta Testers alone? if it was free? :S

sorry what was free?

Thank you for your kind reply mate , according to sources Beta testers had to invest to get into the circle and it was said that the developer had accumulated around 600+ BTC in funds , with all due respect are you implying that you did not have to pay to get in? If then what Daniel has said is completely false.

Thank you very much for your time with regards to this matter.

Cheers,
Soopy

wow your facts are so out of wack its hard to even know where to begin

no one has ever paid to get into be beta. and Dan's been working on the project for over 6 months funding it totally out of his own pocket.

There is a pre sale of emu, which is for development of emunie, if this is what you are talking about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wezelvis

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:51:31 AM

Is anyone in the eMunie beta test? I was going to invest about 5btc into it, now thanks to that information i'm doubting it all.

Go spend a little time over at the emunie forum reading. If you do you'll soon work out that emunie is the real deal. Don't listen to others - do some leg work and think for yourself. If you do I guarantee you'll see emunie for what it is - the most complete crypto/math currency system ever devised. To compare it with known scams like Visacoin is absolutely ridiculous. Fuserleer is 100% honest, 100% open, and very very talented. He's also one of the few crypto developers around who isn't hiding behind an anonymous identity. Go and google him - you'll be impressed.

I've been a beta tester for 5 months, and I can tell you it's been one of the best things I've ever done online. eMunie has a real community going. It's awesome!! Go and see for yourself.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:03:32 AM

PS: Looks like eMunie is a scam too and here why it looks like courtesy of member who requested to be anonymous and from his own words (Thank you very much mate!)

Seriously you are eluding to having some anonymous inside information? lol you (or anyone) can go to the forum and signup to find out all you need to know, you can (freely) request to beta.
So there can't be any serious insider tipoff, as its all completely open, there are no such insiders lol
wezelvis

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:12:22 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 03:31:35 AM by wezelvis

Thank you for your kind reply mate , according to sources Beta testers had to invest to get into the circle and it was said that the developer had accumulated around 600+ BTC in funds , with all due respect are you implying that you did not have to pay to get in? If then what Daniel has said is completely false.

Cheers,
Soopy

That is absolutely false!! Go over to the emunie forum and sign up to be a beta tester, then you'll know exactly what's going on with emunie. Your 'deep throat' source is making himself look a bit stupid at the moment - ditch him, use your own experiences - emunie is very open to new comers.

There is still time for you to make a full conversion here - get on the road to Damascus - but it requires using YOUR brain!
okiefromokc

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:18:55 AM

Second

Daniel claims to have raised over 600 BTC from beta testers alone.  Yet eMunie's threads on Bitcointalk are small, only a small handful of testers post and the download page barely has any downloads.

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1094-emunie-pre-launch-sale-dutch-auction/

Daniel restricted the beta testers to $8K USD investment each.  How is this possible for such few beta testers to raise that much?  Why did so many decide to go in?  Where are these beta testers?  Because they don't seem to be posting or downloading the client very much (if I was putting in $8K of my money, I would take this more seriously).

Well I think your a tad off on your 'facts' perhaps you should do a bit more research before you slander someone.

For a start there is more then just a handful of beta testers (not sure where in the q its been accepted to but in the beta request thread alone there are 992 requests for a spot).
Also I've beta tested almost all the clients, yet I don't think I've ever downloaded it from the download page (its mostly passed around live in the private beta chat)....so the client download figures you have are meaningless.

I think you also need to do your research on your facts about beta restrictions.

yet then Why he says that he took off 600 BTC+ from Beta Testers alone? if it was free? :S

sorry what was free?

Cheers,
Soopy

Well, I also have been a beta tester since the middle of August, and no I did NOT pay any btc to get in.  In fact I posted my newbie intro with my computer background and Dan replied wanting to know if I would like to join the beta testers for emunie.   I said sure sounds like fun. Currently there are about 120 beta testers and yes there are about 30 core testers that have been working with Dan for several months and we help the new testers with their issues in the beta only trollbox.

I personally posted the emunie assets pages of the client about a month ago to this forum, I do not have the btt link, but search for emunie assets and you will find the post.

Like Kelsey stated the emunie client is strictly for beta testers only and only available in the beta tester sub-forum.

I do not know who your anonymous source is but they are not giving you the correct facts.

Regards,
Okie  
led_lcd

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:25:21 AM

I think it's time to add Shares to the list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395893.0
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:33:08 AM

I'm also been a Beta Tester for Emunie and have been for a few months now... only wish I had jumped on earlier to contribute more.
There is a very strong community of beta testers testing the client, giving feedback & sharing ideas for improvements.

I have a hard time listening to, let alone trusting, someone who insists on remaining anonymous.
And my experience with Emunie is that it is not a scam, so i'll be keeping some eggs in the Emunie basket.

D.Y.O.R. - DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Visin

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:35:26 AM

reporting thread to moderator.

you will probably have that happen by a few of our most prized 'scammers'. LOL.

I would challenge you to find that we are a scam. Find at least ONE person who says they had to pay to get in.

You think if it was a scam that we would only let certain users join the forum, or even let only certain users become a beta tester (which is free).

You spread FUD on OUR forum, now you do it here.

prepare for a wave of incoming bashing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:35:36 AM

PS: Looks like eMunie is a scam too and here why it looks like courtesy of member who requested to be anonymous and from his own words (Thank you very much mate!)

First

Daniel (Fuserleer) was a member of the Blackhat forum, a known scammer website.
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/members/224492-fuserleer.html

Second

Daniel is lying about the beta investments in order to hype up his later pre-sale IPO.

To put into perspective - Mastercoin had a very honest presale and a very publicized one and yet they only raised $450Kish.  Are you telling me that a dozen active beta testers have put in $600K+  We know bullchit when we smell it.

There's a lot of proof out there that Fuserleer is a scammer and is going to launch a scam coin that will outdo Visacoin.

To whom it may concern,

Whenever you make it back to reality, please stop by our forums and sign up for the beta test. If you could spend a day with our current beta, which you do not seem to be keen on waiting for regardless of how much spam you have posted, you would understand why so many (SEE MANY!!) people are eager to support what fuserleer is trying to bring to market. It sickens me to see such silliness posted on here when there is already enough to choke on.

Holy shit you must be a rocket scientist fo sho. Tell me, what equation did you use to divide that 600 btc into BTT posts?

eMunie deserves (and gets) better trolls then this. You sir, can choke on a fuck stick and die.

xoxo

billotronic

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
led_lcd

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:37:40 AM

I have a very hard time believing eMunie is a scam.

I'd like some clarification on eMunie too... There are literally thousands of posts in the official forum.

If it was a scam, it would be of epic proportions.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:39:00 AM

I'd like some clarification on eMunie too... There are literally thousands of posts in the official forum.

Thats the irony, even those who hate the eMunie project wouldn't call it a scam. This cat is off his meds.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
wezelvis

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:52:16 AM

Scam of epic proportions ... you'd be talking faked moon landing proportions. eMunie is most definitely real, and very cool!! Check it out.
FredDag

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 AM

Now this looks like motive for making lots of scam accusations...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403679.msg4367639#msg4367639

soopy452000

[PRE-ANN 2]SHERLOCK COIN (SHC) - Donator Relations/Giveaway Discussion
January 07, 2014, 03:40:53 PM

My Dear Fellow Alt-coiners,

As we see so many ALT-coins coming out of their shells everyday , I wanted to come up with one that would be somewhat unique , somewhat rare and would cater to the targeted enthusiasts and people who are new to the Crypto world , while not making this coin a Pump and Dump coin I wanted to make it a more special one , the coin is highly for enthusiasts who believe in what I believe , it is something deep and I believe you would understand.

I have supported many upcoming coins and seen many die , the main reason for fail is the lack of support from the Developer and Updates , working to get it to an exchange and keep it spreading , with my experience with all of these seeing people fail , get up and work up their mistakes , I've thought to myself I will make the ultimate coin and guess what I will put 100% of my efforts into it and be on toes and make it succeed.

Currently my intention is to launch the coin by 12th of January 2014 , I'm working on the formalities , getting everything up by then and will announce on this thread about it all.

Currently I'm in need of hefty donations from interested parties to make this coin a success not at all just another coin , everyone who is willing to donate is kindly and gratefully asked to do so to the following BTC address and drop me a PM.

Donations: 1CDxR9DTrzMiC8qRceFQTkdvMPqHxBm4Kz

Coin Allocations for Donations:-

1 BTC Donations will get the stakeholder a maximum of 10,000 SHC

0.1 BTC Donations will get the stakeholder a maximum of 1,000 SHC

0.01 BTC Donations will get a maximum of 100 SHC
mckmuze

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:22:29 AM

I'm bad about rambling on forums, so I'll try to keep this short. When EMunie releases and the world realizes what the difference between a currency and revolutionary commodity is. I can guarantee you will either apologize or regret you didn't pay attention when a truly stable alternative programmable currency has finally been developed.

Granted bitcoin is definitely developing into one large distributed operating system (and thats cool) EMunie will destroy bitcoin in the currency department. A little more research and thinking before you speak is essential in an online community like this. Also, slander is a punishable offense. Everyone involved with the development of EMunie is a very respectable, helpful and friendly person.

This forum has turned into a brew pot for rude, shady anonymous characters. While I agree the scamming needs to stop, I also agree that what your doing needs to be moderated, and punished accordingly. If at any time an individual ever feels like anyone involved with EMunie has attempted to scam or be dishonest in anyway. I would expect for them to contact either myself or any other moderator/staff. The thing about EMunie is, many of us are bit more transparent than the average user here.

Fuser and a number of others have real world reputation on the line, myself included. So please don't spread this awful propaganda. The key to developing a functional distributed economy is about team work, I can guarantee you will see better team work on our forum than anyone you will ever see here.

This isn't a war against each other, this is a war on privacy. Choose your battles wisely. Developing an enemy in an already stratified class struggle would be very unwise.

Also, like Visn said, (another very hard working respectable person) I challenge you to find a problem with the system that was not an honest mistake.
Developing a system as comprehensive as EMunie will have bugs and it takes time to develop in a way this will satisfy all users, if you or someone you know has had a negative experience, you have to remember its a beta.

If at anytime you realize your mistake, your welcome to use the system after it is released as open source. Though, I know you and many others will complain about the "Ripple style deployment"  but that's ok, its not for the anonymous slandering trolls and criminals, its for the people of the world. and myself and anyone involved will be happy to lead people in the transition to learning something new. But remember, just because something is different doesn't mean its bad, unless you ARE a criminal, then that would also explain your red lettered, criminal, slandering, behavior.

Good day...

(TLDR) EMunie is NOT a scam...It IS the first real programmable currency... Yes, bitcoin is a commodity, and yes it is amazing because its a distributed operating system that cant be censored... And yes, soopy452000 is a criminal unless he apologizes...reported Tongue

P.S. I know...I started rambling again. I do apologize. Tongue

Millicent

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:18:06 AM

Holy shit you must be a rocket scientist fo sho. Tell me, what equation did you use to divide that 600 btc into BTT posts?

eMunie deserves (and gets) better trolls then this. You sir, can choke on a fuck stick and die.

xoxo

billotronic

I'd like some clarification on this too!

BTC ~ 1CX9TMGCv73XLcvckz5RsnHgsHA5fJrL2q
Jamesco

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:23:34 AM

Look I am not attacking eMunie with this post but I just want to point out that the main impression you guys give off who have just come over from the eMunie forums.

The posts and responses such as suck as: choke on a fuck stick and die, are not only overly defensive but pretty down right immature. While there was some clarification and reasoned responses from actual beta testers(which seemed more neutral) the community response from core community members such as billtronic Visin ect is downright appalling. A well reasoned mature response is the image that you want to be giving to accusations(which will always arise) to eMunie. Not an emotional spitting at people which are actually pointing to potential discrepancies within a system that is closed. You guys are the only ones with this information and are responsible for divulging it if you want any trust to be built as the system is not and will not for the time being be open to the community.

If you have a system of currency which is closed and there is no public access to information not only will accusations arise but consistent doubt and questioning will need to be answered in a mature way. Only the first inside community beta testers seem to have information to digress yet they are more interested in yelling and spitting the dummy at any accusation that arises. What does this show you about the current state of the community?

Don't get me wrong congratulations on having such a strong "community response" to accusations of a scam. It shows you that the community is a close knit community which will back each other up in a fight. But we aren't going out on a friday night looking for people to smash that look at us the wrong way. Instead people on this board are looking to be part of an exchange/trade system which is open honest and can revolutionise they way we interact with each other . This isn't built of an aggressive style pub mentality, its built of a mature, growing and open community. Maybe eMunie needs to learn this before people will ever decide to give their trust away to them.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:29:48 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 06:52:52 AM by wakasaki808

Second

sorry what was free?

Cheers,
Soopy

Didn't need to invest anything to get to be a Beta Tester. Just had to say "I'm interested in the Beta" in the thread and hope to get picked. Dan is gonna keep adding beta testers up till the release, at least that was his plan. He took a Holiday vacation so he's a little behind in the pages of people that are interested though. Make an account on the main eMunie thread, go to the Beta Testers thread and ask to test it to see what you think of it yourself. The client works, no wallet viruses or nothing malicious from what I have noticed.

I got in over a month ago and just last week noticed I was on the beta....lol. Gave up the moment I seen "[Slots Full] Beta testers" so I just put my name in just for the fun of it...http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/6-slots-full-beta-testers/ is the thread btw Smiley

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:36:51 AM

This is getting ugly... too ugly
People did lose money , there were scammers , but this is getting worse by the second.

I told a few mods a long time ago , something should be done , we need a solution so that is not that so simple to make a thread and start scamming with no reaction no feedback no labeling for days and even weeks.

The community is showing its fangs when people lose money and this is not good , alt are already dividing it , we fight over nothing  , doge sucks earthcoin suck , nxt will rape your asses , pow is great , pos suck and so on  and now with those scams the wounds are getting deeper.

Instead of fighting we should start building a mechanism for the security of this forum.

I admit , I have no idea how to successfully combat these scams but somebody here must have one to at least reduce them.

For god sake , this community came up with so many projects , can't we find a solutions for those retards who can't even speak English?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:02:37 AM

Emunie beta test is free. There are just much more requests than open spots. Usually about once a week we look at the number of active beta testers, and if the number drops below a certain amount new testers (5-10) are invited.

You cannot download the beta client from the web page, as it's for beta testers only, and the beta URL changes every week, so public access is restricted.

Every beta tester can invest into eMunie. The public presale will be available soon at the same conditions as for beta testers.

Emunie is there to replace the dollar and euro, paypal and visa. It's not just an alternative to Bitcoin or any of the altcoins.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
Bakaboy

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:17:49 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 05:32:54 PM by Bakaboy

We could always handle things more reasonably, even more maturely sometimes. The issue however is not the response, but rather the slanderous accusations being spat out to discredit something that is being painstakingly developed and tested. Put yourself in the developers shoes, investing over 6 months of 20 hours days, laboring like a mad person, working, designing, building, testing something almost each and every hour of each and every day. Imagine being part of a community, being a beta-tester and along with the developer going through all the pains of testing, bug-reporting, then testing and testing some more; spending all your free time because you believe in this project, taking the odd days off to help out because you think it will change the world. There is an obscene amount of time invested in this project, not just from the developer but also from the beta-testers and contributors from the community.

Suddenly, somebody cries "scam" without a hint of research or the gathering of pertinent facts. What do you expect? For these people to just take it? You are asking for too much. I can certainly understand what you are trying to say and certainly we could all use some levelheadedness. However, just because people are calm and composed most of the time, doesn't mean they won't push back.

Lastly, don't trust people for being mature and calm, rather, trust them because they show who they really are.

Come join the emunie forums, we get rowdy sometimes, but everybody is welcome... to join and change the world. Smiley

Look I am not attacking eMunie with this post but I just want to point out that the main impression you guys give off who have just come over from the eMunie forums.

The posts and responses such as suck as: choke on a fuck stick and die, are not only overly defensive but pretty down right immature. While there was some clarification and reasoned responses from actual beta testers(which seemed more neutral) the community response from core community members such as billtronic Visin ect is downright appalling. A well reasoned mature response is the image that you want to be giving to accusations(which will always arise) to eMunie. Not an emotional spitting at people which are actually pointing to potential discrepancies within a system that is closed. You guys are the only ones with this information and are responsible for divulging it if you want any trust to be built as the system is not and will not for the time being be open to the community.

If you have a system of currency which is closed and there is no public access to information not only will accusations arise but consistent doubt and questioning will need to be answered in a mature way. Only the first inside community beta testers seem to have information to digress yet they are more interested in yelling and spitting the dummy at any accusation that arises. What does this show you about the current state of the community?

Don't get me wrong congratulations on having such a strong "community response" to accusations of a scam. It shows you that the community is a close knit community which will back each other up in a fight. But we aren't going out on a friday night looking for people to smash that look at us the wrong way. Instead people on this board are looking to be part of an exchange/trade system which is open honest and can revolutionise they way we interact with each other . This isn't built of an aggressive style pub mentality, its built of a mature, growing and open community. Maybe eMunie needs to learn this before people will ever decide to give their trust away to them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: