Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying attention to ICON (ICX)  (Read 154 times)
buiduc1 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

I am paying attention to ICON (ICX) - ambitious Blockchain project of Korea. What do you know about this coin? Is it likely to develop in the future?
ICON is Korea's first electronic currency, so that ICON is in a lot of waiting, especially coin-playing community in Korea. ICON includes a number of technology-related companies, especially financial companies. That is why ICON is strongly invested by the ICO investor community. I am also looking forward to this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

I know this coin. ICON's future goal is to allow all ICON users to buy, identify, pay, or even use any of the services ICON is offering. Currently, ICON is one of the co-founders with a good foundation, professional technical staff, clear planning and especially welcome from the community of big players.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Blockchain is one of the famous technologies nowadays. ICON is the one of the process of KOREA and they wants to open system likes blockchain system and this block chain idea come from BTC mainly so this is an emerging sector and this sector has an enough market value because of its price and usefulness so based on this ICON is an good sector for Korea.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
Merited by Bonanzabits (1)

I am paying attention to ICON (ICX) - ambitious Blockchain project of Korea. What do you know about this coin? Is it likely to develop in the future?
ICON is Korea's first electronic currency, so that ICON is in a lot of waiting, especially coin-playing community in Korea. ICON includes a number of technology-related companies, especially financial companies. That is why ICON is strongly invested by the ICO investor community. I am also looking forward to this coin.

I'm an ICON fan. Grin
That is really a very potential coin in the future. Korea has focused on technology development as well as ICON. In their country, more and more talent is created in the field of information technology. ICON's future Blockchain projects will soon be implemented by talented technology engineers. In addition, its community is very crowded with numbers up to nearly 20k people. We have the right to hope for a better future for ICON.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

I know that the coin has a prospect for 2018. It is not very long ago added to Binance and it has grown well. But that's not all height. The project has many conferences in different countries that will raise the course even higher
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

This is one of earliest ICO from Korea, i saw many people are recommended it. With the mainnet launched and with flows of adoption on its blockchain  I guess it will be a very solid investment. I currently holding a small position waiting for its mainnet.
bryancowart69

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

This is the first time that I've heard about ICON. It think it's newly launched. Right now it has so many competitors in the market. To survive in it it has to do a lot of technologiocal advancement. Otherwise, the future of ICON is at stake.
madisonnd99

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

i have read about them too, this Korean Blockchain project has some mindblowing potentials in it. As ICON (ICX) is Korea's first electronic currency it is going to get huge amaount of support frome the people. it has a great future i believe.
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

ICON (ICX) is a platform based on Blockchain technology, which makes it easy for ICON-based applications to connect. ICON is an open source platform that allows organizations such as universities, hospitals, e-commerce, finance companies or any third party to develop on the ICON platform.
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

This is a strong coin. With a non-advertised coin, no bonuses, no commissions for referrals that can be sold in the presale and all of the coin is out of stock, this coin's appeal is immense. Another point to note is that Coin does not sell to countries that are forbidden to buy Token, so there are a large number of buyers who can not afford them. Only way is to wait on the exchange..
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

ICON is for the coins to be valued by me in the future. When you analyze the icon project and read the white paper, you will know that icon investors will earn money
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

I like ICON and I believe there will be great future for coins and crypto projects from Asia, as it looks like crypto becoming something common there
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

I'm an ICON fan. Grin
That is really a very potential coin in the future. Korea has focused on technology development as well as ICON. In their country, more and more talent is created in the field of information technology. ICON's future Blockchain projects will soon be implemented by talented technology engineers. In addition, its community is very crowded with numbers up to nearly 20k people. We have the right to hope for a better future for ICON.
I'm very glad to meet like-minded people!  Smiley
I watched this coin for a long time. This is an incredible project, you can say, the Korean Ethereum. Today it is greatly underestimated. I think that in the near future (this summer) we will see a significant breakthrough in price, especially given the positive changes in the Korean government's administration regarding the digital economy. Given the project's relationship with the government and the support of venture investors - ICON "pull" out the state system of intellectual contracts.

But also, I have a certain concern. Maximum inflation of 20% is quite high and it can be a problem for ICO members. What do you think of it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: