Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know latest bounty program  (Read 2535 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

There are so much resources on this forum, like threads, spreadsheets, etc. Also there is a huge number of sites that are updated daily. Just use google for this
boty

Activity: 1232
Merit: 252

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

I think if you want to be a participant of bounty campaign and want to know the latest bounty campaign information then you can enable the notification in the existing forum that gives an example above my post this. so take advantage of the features in this forum as possible.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

to know the latest news bounty campaign you can see it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3998963 from there very much and always update the information about the latest bounty campaign.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

I think you can follow here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

You can find out the latest news in a telegram if you subscribe to the channel you need.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

Different sites, blogs, telegram chats, ur crypto interested friends at least lol Keep searching and u will find concretely useful sources for u. G luck.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

You can find latest bounty update from this forums bounty section and you can find trusted bounty campaigns from our site too: https://cryptocreed.com/ico-bounty/
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

You can simply visit  ICODROPS, there you can find all he ICOs with bounties link, it is simple

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

To know about the latest bounty programs you have to be really very active over the social media where the bounties campaigns are shared, you can get the updates from the telegrams and can join some bounty programs so that you stay updated about the work offers. You can come here and ask about the questions you want to know about and people are really helpful and knowledgeable will really help you up with your queries.
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Hello friends i am newbie on bitcointalk.
I am content creator for crypto Currency blog and YouTube so that I want to know that how to get latest bounty program updates immediately to me ?
Please suggest me best way.
Thanks in advance....

There are some ways to know the status of bounty campaign participated or wanted to participate, you can check the dates if bounties posted for campaign or you can ask and send message to bounty manager or to bounty telegram.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

the best way to know this is to be active online ask people around you who are into bounty and join different group on telegram where they were discussing about bounty campaign

Yeap, of course this is the best way. Highly recommended, bro.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

There are so many options as to how you can be up to date on bounties. you can visit altcoin market place and click on the link that will take you to bounty(altcoin). here you can see bounties. you will also see the link to the thread of the bounty which you can click to take part in it. presently you can also participate in the on going ones. Check my signature for the one am doing.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

I am content creator for crypto Currency blog and YouTube so that I want to know that how to get latest bounty program updates immediately to me ?
Thanks in advance....

I usually use bots in telegram that inform me about new bounties. I also use sites where there are always a lot of new bounty companies, you need to make every effort. And it is better to subscribe about all the companies that are added to the altcoins section. And you will receive all notifications in the mail.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

I recommend subscribing to the bounty section and getting all new projects on your email, thereby saving time on searches
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

Thanks in advance....

the best way to keep track of all bounty companies is to subscribe to the altcoins branch updates on this forum. All the other ways I use are websites and telegrams
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

What companies do you want to participate in? if you do a video review - then I advise you to subscribe to YouTube channels of bloggers who also participate in such companies and make high-quality video reviews. It will be very frustrating.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

find a good bounty hunter (full member - legendary) and see in his posts what companies he does not likely a participant with a high rank will make bad campaigns
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

Hello
You can use this spredsheet to know the daily new bounties
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

There are so much resources on this forum, like threads, spreadsheets, etc. Also there is a huge number of sites that are updated daily. Just use google for this
Only he has to do is to check every day bounty forum and to search for new bounty threads. It is very hard to do because something what was on top can end up at the second page in only few minutes, but it can be done, I think you can search for new topics.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Lots of people will say that this is the stupid question but to me this is not because these kind of question are those when you nothing about it and start the working on this platform. And when you ask this question it looks idiotic but it is not.
Just go to the platform main home page and search or look for the bounties section and you will find all bounties and look for the good project and then participate in project.

Have fun  Wink Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: