Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Athiest pool  (Read 2072 times)
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:37:29 AM

We all just need to believe it exist, and it will exist.

No, no. The atheist pool is for the people who know that believing it exists won't make it exist and that to make it exist you actually have to code it yourself. STOP PISSING IN OUR POOL YOU GODDAMN CHURCH PEOPLE! Smiley
>GODDAMN
>GOD

You believe?

I don't have to believe in God to take his name in vain. I just have to believe in God to think I'll go to hell for having said that. Smiley

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloworld

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:39:21 AM

Could someone please link me to the best Scientology pool, my contributions are almost due.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:46:44 AM

Could someone please link me to the best Scientology pool, my contributions are almost due.

There isn't one. Bitcoin is intended to be anonymous, and Scientology requires routine audits.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
helloworld

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:55:11 AM

There isn't one. Bitcoin is intended to be anonymous, and Scientology requires routine audits.

I was only joking above, but seriously we've just stumbled upon yet more candidates for bitcoin discovery...

Non-hardcore scientologists who are currently having their income/wealth routinely audited by the church but would prefer to keep a little something hidden for themselves.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 05:04:48 AM

I was only joking above, but seriously we've just stumbled upon yet more candidates for bitcoin discovery...

Non-hardcore scientologists who are currently having their income/wealth routinely audited by the church but would prefer to keep a little something hidden for themselves.

I was joking as well: the Church of Scientology doesn't audit their members' FINANCES, they audit the THETANS.

Supposedly we all have alien souls trapped in our bodies and that's why we have crime and depression and sickness and all that crap. See the South Park episode on it if you can, that'll answer all your questions. Smiley They call their "treatment" for all these dead aliens "audit counseling" or "auditing."

NghtRppr

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 05:08:29 AM

Supposedly we all have alien souls trapped in our bodies and that's why we have crime and depression and sickness and all that crap.

That's because Cthulhu killed them all.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 05:22:16 AM

Well, the Scientologists believe it was Xenu.

Now, supposedly, if you manage to get rid of all the thetans in your body, you can talk to animals, you become immortal, get a bunch of magical powers, things like that. And supposedly, every single time you pass wind, that's thetans leaving your body.

The reason I know Scientology is a crock is because if that was true, growing up eating my mother's cooking, I'd have been able to talk to animals by the time I was five years old...

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 12:10:27 PM

How would that work? You contribute and they give you only printed propaganda in return?
wolftaur

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 06:26:25 PM

How would that work? You contribute and they give you only printed propaganda in return?

Hey, the measures-nothing-actual gauge in that electropsychometer thingie costs money. Like, ten cents at Digikey. Church gotta eat!

ohforf

Activity: 327

we are legion

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:17:58 PM

Well, the Scientologists believe it was Xenu.

Now, supposedly, if you manage to get rid of all the thetans in your body, you can talk to animals, you become immortal, get a bunch of magical powers, things like that. And supposedly, every single time you pass wind, that's thetans leaving your body.

The reason I know Scientology is a crock is because if that was true, growing up eating my mother's cooking, I'd have been able to talk to animals by the time I was five years old...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobard

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 09:08:15 PM

Do you think Richard Dawkins will join this pool?

y/n

Maybe Sam Harris?

y/n
toasty

Activity: 90
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:13:08 AM

Have you been touched yet??

Oh, please no with the false religions.

I will however mine for Inglip. Inglip Summoned.
Uhlbelk

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 05:54:33 AM

I see past the Fnord. Do you?

Man where are the Discordians at? That would be a cool pool. Prolly good barbecues too.

Eris > J.R. Dobbs > yer little noodley thing

Freedom with SciFi Coin
cryptobard

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:13:49 PM

I see past the Fnord. Do you?

Man where are the Discordians at? That would be a cool pool. Prolly good barbecues too.

Eris > J.R. Dobbs > yer little noodley thing

Mind = blown

Cut me some slack...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: