Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]{OpenEx} New and Improved! Open Source Exchange!  (Read 11535 times)
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:35:47 PM

What do you plan to do about the missing SKC? Can you tell us the details like how much the exchange has? Can you find out the illegitimate SKC in the account balances and delete it? I am wary of using the exchange while these issues are not solved.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:38:14 PM

What do you plan to do about the missing SKC? Can you tell us the details like how much the exchange has? Can you find out the illegitimate SKC in the account balances and delete it? I am wary of using the exchange while these issues are not solved.

um, didn' tyou just admit and provide photo evidence of skc you cheated to get? besides how much skc are you missing, and of which how much is legitimate?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
surfer43

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:45:41 PM

um, didn' tyou just admit and provide photo evidence of skc you cheated to get? besides how much skc are you missing, and of which how much is legitimate?
The 2550 illegitimate coins (and the 2550 legitimate ones) went away after I cancelled an order. You paid me 2500 back. And you owe me 50 (which isn't a big deal). I'm asking because I don't want to deposit any bitcoin and get more SKC until I know it is fixed.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

The 2550 illegitimate coins (and the 2550 legitimate ones) went away after I cancelled an order. You paid me 2500 back. And you owe me 50 (which isn't a big deal). I'm asking because I don't want to deposit any bitcoin and get more SKC until I know it is fixed.

oh well yeah the issues are fixed, but i still have to adjust balances on a case by case base, especially on old deposits that never credit. one thing i can do is set a deposit to unpaid, then when the daemon runs to check deposits it will see that the transaction is confirmed but unpaid, and it will recredit it. sometimes the transaction check doesn't go back more than about 24 hours, so if the daemon has crashed for an extended amount of time it will have to be manually added unfortunately or with the deposit check.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
surfer43

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:12:45 PM

oh well yeah the issues are fixed, but i still have to adjust balances on a case by case base, especially on old deposits that never credit. one thing i can do is set a deposit to unpaid, then when the daemon runs to check deposits it will see that the transaction is confirmed but unpaid, and it will recredit it. sometimes the transaction check doesn't go back more than about 24 hours, so if the daemon has crashed for an extended amount of time it will have to be manually added unfortunately or with the deposit check.
How long do pending withdrawals normally take to fill? I've had one for 164 SKC for about 20 minutes
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:21:47 PM

How long do pending withdrawals normally take to fill? I've had one for 164 SKC for about 20 minutes

done

surfer43

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:25:22 PM

done
Was that manual? So the exchange has more than or equal to the amount of SKC in account balances?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

done
Was that manual? So the exchange has more than or equal to the amount of SKC in account balances?

not manual per se, but the withdraw request goes into a queue with options "approve | deny" if approve is clicked and there isn't enough the withdraw fails. if there is enough the withdraw executes, the transaction hash is printed, its deleted from the queue and the view is refreshed.

so its automated, but with manual approval

surfer43

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:37:31 PM

done

not manual per se, but the withdraw request goes into a queue with options "approve | deny" if approve is clicked and there isn't enough the withdraw fails. if there is enough the withdraw executes, the transaction hash is printed, its deleted from the queue and the view is refreshed.

OK, so this way you'll be able to fund legit withdrawals.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:42:38 PM

done

OK, so this way you'll be able to fund legit withdrawals.

yes sir

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 01:57:41 AM

You know I give you credit.
These forums are filled with the biggest bunch of know it all's & asses that have gravitated to one place since the internet was invented.

Tomorrow or the next day I should have time & will take a look at a few things.

Can't promise I can offer anything of use.

The only thing I can promise is not to keep busting your balls like the hive mind mentality here.

cc

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
surfer43

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:13:45 AM

You know I give you credit.
These forums are filled with the biggest bunch of know it all's & asses that have gravitated to one place since the internet was invented.

Tomorrow or the next day I should have time & will take a look at a few things.

Can't promise I can offer anything of use.

The only thing I can promise is not to keep busting your balls like the hive mind mentality here.

cc
Yes, r3wt is being criticized to much. r3wt handled the situation well enough.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:12:54 AM

New api methods added:

https://openex.pw/api.php?Pub=<your public key>&Priv=<your private key>&Method=CreateNewTrade&Amount=<amount>&Price=<price per>&MarketId=<market id>&Type=<buy or sell>

https://openex.pw/api.php?Pub=<your public key>&Priv=<your private key>&Method=GetPrivTradeHistory&MarketId=<market id>&Limit=<depth of trade history>

All credit to michael, who is doing a great job on the api and also fixed the tx id "-000" vulnerability.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:57:37 PM

Ok, we patched a LFI on the get request, added some extra sanitizing and some basic CSRF protection. As far as we can tell after a few pen tests, the exchange is safe to use again. thanks for your patience

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

some minor visual improvements. today. removed annoying ajax and replaced with a more subtle spinner and quicker transition. next on the to do list is implementing my new market list technique. i think you will like it and the markets will be easier to navigate

Shahrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:04:14 PM

I love the site already wish you good luck in future Smiley

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:05:47 PM

Is the site down?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:20:58 PM

Is the site down?

it was momentarily. the reason is unspecified.

jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:00:29 AM

I forgot my password and its been few hours I haven't received the reset password email.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:47:03 PM

Can you process my 163.5 cryptocash withdrawal please. Almost 10 hours since i did it i think. Thank you  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: