Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]{OpenEx} New and Improved! Open Source Exchange!  (Read 11547 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:46:21 AM

I wrote up a minor article about OpenEx on CryptoArticles :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/9/openex-new-open-source-crypto-exchange

I'll get in touch with you for a detailed review & some interviews Smiley
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 01:21:41 PM

Great work looks awesome  Grin

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:29:08 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 03:54:30 PM by vingaard

Two questions...

Where can I find the state of a withdraw? This morning at 7 a.m. I've made a withdraw of dimecoin to my wallet and 7 hours later I don´t have anything.... Ok... withdraw received  Wink

Where can I see how many coin I have put in several sell orders? May I go coin to coin to check all my orders?

Thanks in advance
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:20:41 PM

Two questions...

Where can I find the state of a withdraw? This morning at 7 a.m. I've made a withdraw of dimecoin to my wallet and 7 hours later I don´t have anything.... Ok... withdraw received  Wink

Where can I see how many coin I have put in several sell orders? May I go coin to coin to check all my orders?

Thanks in advance

sorry i was a sleep. since the exchange is very beta, i built a withdrawal queue so i would have to manually verify the legitimacy of withdrawals. its a good thing to, because i think i have found a flaw in the system. more details to come shortly.

at the current time you have to go coin to coin, which i know is a hassle. we are working on broader history pages. sorry for the delay of features. we are working on adding all the feauters everyone requests but hard to keep up with demand and answer same questions at once.

for now, i have added minimum withdrawal rules for

doge (50 coin),dimecoin (50 coin),btc(.005 coin), and 42coin(.0000002 coin).

It looks like i will have to put the site into maintenance mode so that i can fix some of the underlying issues, otherwise i will just continue to be overran with user issues without fixing the actual problem.

i would like to give everyone about 30 minutes to an hour to withdraw any coins before i put the site into maintenance mode. do not be cute and attempt to withdraw to fake addresses. i will simply delete the request, and you wil lose the coins. we're not gonna play these little games at my exchange, comprende amigos?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:32:12 PM

Two questions...

Thanks in advance

sorry i was a sleep. since the exchange is very beta, i built a withdrawal queue so i would have to manually verify the legitimacy of withdrawals. its a good thing to, because i think i have found a flaw in the system. more details to come shortly.

at the current time you have to go coin to coin, which i know is a hassle. we are working on broader history pages. sorry for the delay of features. we are working on adding all the feauters everyone requests but hard to keep up with demand and answer same questions at once.

for now, i have added minimum withdrawal rules for

doge (50 coin),dimecoin (50 coin),btc(.005 coin), and 42coin(.0000002 coin).

It looks like i will have to put the site into maintenance mode so that i can fix some of the underlying issues, otherwise i will just continue to be overran with user issues without fixing the actual problem.

i would like to give everyone about 30 minutes to an hour to withdraw any coins before i put the site into maintenance mode. do not be cute and attempt to withdraw to fake addresses. i will simply delete the request, and you wil lose the coins. we're not gonna play these little games at my exchange, comprende amigos?

Thank you very much for your answer  Wink

Good job and we'll see you in openex after update  Grin
Snard

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:59:26 PM

Anyone know why i receive a big red ACCESS DENIED message when I click on a coin market in OpenEx?

It shows the open orders for a sec and then switches to that message.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:23:10 PM

Anyone know why i receive a big red ACCESS DENIED message when I click on a coin market in OpenEx?

that's not good, i'll check it out for you. possible that one of my updates has a bug.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:26:03 PM

that's not good, i'll check it out for you. possible that one of my updates has a bug.

this bug has been identified, and has been fixed. sorry about that. thanks for reporting. if you could pm me with your ip so i can reset your access violation count.

ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:22:38 AM

Please add EAC
maco

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:07:44 AM

Why can I only withdraw 0.005 ?? if I have more available to withdraw
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:36:04 AM

Why can I only withdraw 0.005 ?? if I have more available to withdraw

you can withdraw more than that. that is the minimum amount.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:36:37 AM

Bugs Bugs Bugs, the dad gum bugs! Were on the issue folks, be back soon.

emu

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:36:08 PM

Bugs Bugs Bugs, the dad gum bugs! Were on the issue folks, be back soon.

have fun Smiley

btw: it's time to get the "my orders" another "type" row, showing if it is a SELL or a BUY order, guess you know that. same goes for history, everything is a "bought" atm. Still think openex is doing a good job for a newborn ^^

if you want your SKC in good hands: SXVBoZJWahdVNZsYqjdF3V25hSWDvNaoDn
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:33:48 PM

We fixed the system last night. everything running smoothly. now we're adding the features we need. please be advised already completed trades will still show up with the wrong amount in your trade history. there is no way for us to reverse this since all trades at a given price were being sent as 1 record upon execution.

if you have lost anything or your account has error, do not hesitate to contact support. we will gladly assist you.

the remaining issue we've fixed is the withdrawals were not refunding the correct amount for canceled requests. that is now fixed as well.

Now I am beggining work on a cancellation page, where a user will be able to cancel trades and cancel pending withdrawal requests.

thanks for your patience while we worked out these issues, and thanks for supporting us in our endeavor.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

security vulnerability patched, server restarted. if you were unable to deposit we were busy converting fopen in jsonrpcclient to curl request for security purposes. client communication has been restored, and all functions resumed on site.

Thanks,
          r3wt

paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:47:41 AM

security vulnerability patched, server restarted. if you were unable to deposit we were busy converting fopen in jsonrpcclient to curl request for security purposes. client communication has been restored, and all functions resumed on site.

Thanks,
          r3wt
It's funny you should say that, I was browsing the source code and was going to tell you that you were going to run into issues using the fopen version Smiley  I had the same issue with cryptothrift.com
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:40:02 AM

Thanks,
          r3wt
It's funny you should say that, I was browsing the source code and was going to tell you that you were going to run into issues using the fopen version Smiley  I had the same issue with cryptothrift.com

nice lookin out. I actually got online to a message from our pen tester.

"DUUUUUDE!!!! why are you using fopen!!!"

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:40:41 AM

Tekcoin, Battlecoin added to the exchange.

fire6113

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:35:28 AM

just a question any idea when you will be back as i did a withdraw as ya when down has not shown up at the other end so trying to work out if it still pending your end or what cheers
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:04:40 PM

At the risk of sounding redundant, we think we've finally fixed all the issues at once. for now everything looks to finally be working in unison.

just a question any idea when you will be back as i did a withdraw as ya when down has not shown up at the other end so trying to work out if it still pending your end or what cheers

Just before we went into maintenance mode we cancelled all withdrawals because we had found the bug in the system. some traders had used it to get double coins in trades. The only thing we can do is payout all withdraw requests and hope that enough users stay around long enough for the fee's to work the site out. We won't be making any profit for a long time though at this rate. no telling how many users were exploiting the system, but i digress. You can submit your withdrawal again when you get back on the site. I am approving all withdrawals until i go to sleep, which will be soon because i'm dog tired.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: