Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE  (Read 5943 times)
dejan2010

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

I greet all the miners Smiley.
I recently learned about this project, and to be honest, he was very interested in me. I think this is a very promising platform for earning.

Hello, dude. Yes, I do not argue, the idea is very steep, but I am confused by one thing - the PoW system. It seems to me that now it is time to go forward and leave from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

I recently learned about this project, and to be honest, he was very interested in me. I think this is a very promising platform for earning.

Hello, dude. Yes, I do not argue, the idea is very steep, but I am confused by one thing - the PoW system. It seems to me that now it is time to go forward and leave from it.

No, dude, you just do not understand. Why I liked the project is that although the PoW system is used here, it is the newest system based on the open Monero code, which in turn allows minimizing energy costs.
dejan2010

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

No, dude, you just do not understand. Why I liked the project is that although the PoW system is used here, it is the newest system based on the open Monero code, which in turn allows minimizing energy costs.

Wow, then it's just fine! The main thing here is that the main plus of the PoW system is here - maximum decentralization.
Albert Val

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Wow, then it's just fine! The main thing here is that the main plus of the PoW system is here - maximum decentralization.

If I understand the developers correctly, then this is one of the basic tasks that they set for themselves. And monero throughout the world is recognized as one of the best systems in terms of decentralization and anonymity
dejan2010

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

If I understand the developers correctly, then this is one of the basic tasks that they set for themselves. And monero throughout the world is recognized as one of the best systems in terms of decentralization and anonymity
What attracts me is that the developers of one of the basic goals make creating the most comfortable mining conditions for independent miners.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

i like trolls

no work, no new info, discord chanel off  - why I am a troll?
it is strange to hear it from the user who has couple of messages...

Everyone is on the Telegram. Not sure we need both Discord and Tele for public chat, although I wanted to use Discord for team/collaboration stuff because it's a lot for configurable and Telegram sucks at that.

For an excellent development, a large number of people need and the more different social networks, the better. After the big stream is typed it is possible to pass on what that one channel of transfer of the information but while it is not present it is necessary to include all options. And then one telegram channel is not very much and not good in fact today he is here tomorrow he was covered.
Albert Val

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

What attracts me is that the developers of one of the basic goals make creating the most comfortable mining conditions for independent miners.

Oh, it's true. I though recently learned about Mutex, but have already tried the system personally. I like everything and while extraction goes without any extra efforts.
dejan2010

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

Oh, it's true. I though recently learned about Mutex, but have already tried the system personally. I like everything and while extraction goes without any extra efforts.

Probably I should try myself in this project, since you praise it so. I think that you can really earn now if you start mining in time.
Albert Val

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Probably I should try myself in this project, since you praise it so. I think that you can really earn now if you start mining in time.

Well, then I can only tell you what not to wait, but to act. All conditions are created by the developers, it's up to us.
dejan2010

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Well, then I can only tell you what not to wait, but to act. All conditions are created by the developers, it's up to us.

I hope that my three GTX 1060 will be able to give a decent result. I do not want to sit forever getting one coin.
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

I'm incredibly glad that I could find you!
get ready) I'm very inquisitive and picky!
expect lots of questions!
you are very interested in me!
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Tell me please
Who is your main competitors and benefits?
I really want to know what makes you unique.
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

What is the max supply? Where is the wallet? How much is the total circulation?
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Hello guys
I want to wish you a good day)
Which languages were used to create this project?
rotavele (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

Hello guys

It's mostly C++ but we are writing some tooling in Erlang.
rotavele (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Tell me please

Well we don't consider them competitors as such but we are similar to coins such as Masari, Aeon, the venerable Wownero etc.. We track Monero, we are not like a fork that is stuck at a certain Monero release. We intend to incorporate bulletproofs and other improvements that come from Monero, but we also have a higher supply to game it up for miners and a modified Difficulty algorithm (LWMA v1) to correct for significant hashrate changes more quickly than you would find with the default Monero diff algo. It works great for a coin Monero's size, but needed to be modified to work for a small/new coin with a far lower and more volatile hash rate.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Hello guys

I heard that the Erlang starts to fall when the load increases, clients can not establish a connection ... he is unstable!
rotavele (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

What is the max supply? Where is the wallet? How much is the total circulation?

Max supply is 1Bil with a very small tail emission as seen in Monero - Circ now is prolly ~100mm. I am writing a tool to run through the chain and sum the rewards actually.
We felt like it was a "not too high, not too low" amount that would appeal to miners and microtransactions, but not as high as say TRTL or ETN where it's hard to see a single coin ever being worth more than 1 SAT :-)

Wallets are at our Github:

CLI tools https://github.com/MutexProject/mutex/releases

GUI releases https://github.com/MutexProject/mutex-gui/releases

Source for various parts of the project: https://github.com/MutexProject

All will be available at the website within the week. Stay tuned!
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Tell me please

Well we don't consider them competitors as such but we are similar to coins such as Masari, Aeon, the venerable Wownero etc.. We track Monero, we are not like a fork that is stuck at a certain Monero release. We intend to incorporate bulletproofs and other improvements that come from Monero, but we also have a higher supply to game it up for miners and a modified Difficulty algorithm (LWMA v1) to correct for significant hashrate changes more quickly than you would find with the default Monero diff algo. It works great for a coin Monero's size, but needed to be modified to work for a small/new coin with a far lower and more volatile hash rate.

sounds very tasty)
interesting project with great perspectives...i wish good luck to developers!
rotavele (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Hello guys

I heard that the Erlang starts to fall when the load increases, clients can not establish a connection ... he is unstable!

As we are only using Erlang/Elixir for tooling/intelligence/APIs etc. it would not impact the stability of our core network. HAving said that, I would disagree with the notion that it is anything but extremely stable. Erlang has a long history of being on of the foundational technologies in large scale Telecom and is used to power large apps like What's app. See here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: