Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment coin?long term  (Read 167 times)
mike78X (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

What is the best .. or one of the coin with big future value that has a low market value right now?i like suggestions thanks
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

What is the best .. or one of the coin with big future value that has a low market value right now?i like suggestions thanks

I can suggest more than such best coins which are currently undervalue but in coming few years would increase tremendously in value.Coin like NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA are very strong based coins and i think investment in these coins would prove very lucrative in coming few years when their prices would reach to moon.NEO would be comparable to ETH in coming 2-3 years,ADA is another strong coins based on improvements of smart contract. etc.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

investment advice long term. do you mean here is a coin or an ICO token ? if it's Ico then it's good you see how the project is running, whether real or not, just my advice if you want to invest choose on a real project and make sense. I dont want to suggest any token or ICO but choose carefully from how the team, what they run, how they progress, and where they come from. dont just look at the low price and buy it it will make a loss. consider the performance of the Token/coin dev. because the development of coins depends on how the team builds it at the moment I see it

BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

I would choose EOS or Stablecoins(USDT or something else). We need a new fast blockchain and independence from fluctuations in the exchange rate.

Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

TRON and WAVES
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

I suggest you learn about IOST, which is currently at a very low price.
And the team has good underlying technology developers, so it's worth looking forward to.

TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

Buy and hold coin in the top 10 of coinmarrketcap.  I will hold in long ahnj will have huge profits as you like
sikami

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

I would choose ETH
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Luckily I have found such coins which can be grand success in the future if we hold them.

#1 REMME : They started with the vision of getting most secured blockchain tech ever and they did got success in it. They are successful in their project and currently receiving huge investor appreciation. The coin is as cheap as @$0.015 at the time of posting this message. You can have it and expect it go couple of dollars in the long term holding.

Note : As REMME involves with the big businesses or industries then it means that their end user will always be whale investors and thus we can expect grand success from them always.

#2 IOST : Gotten attention after their recent marketing over the forum IOS is perfect solution when it comes to the scalability. Their test and swapping will make it go ahead of expectation in the year to come (expected in 2019 start) and thus its worth holding this coin. IOST is also undervalued at 0.05 USD and is great success too.
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Check out bitcoin green. Bitcoin is an ecological disaster and my idea is that in the next bull run media will try to hold btc down again with FUD. Alternative? Bitcoin green is hitting the right bells with its POS sollution and green protocol. It has the right name to get the attention and if it does things right, may get the traction it needs.

A part of the mined coins go to good projects so positive vibes are guaranteed.

* faster transactions then BTC
* No huge evironmental impact
* Open wallets generate income thx to POS
* real decentralization
* Bitcoin green foundation, sensibilisation programs against the impact of POW projects.

Check out the whitepaper, https://www.savebitcoin.io/whitepaper/

Now some less positive input:

The biggest problem with low cap coins is it’s high risk, low volume is really dangerous because it can just tank in a moment. So think it through before you buy!

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

I really like the long-term investment because it will give a lot of money when the price starts to grow and I myself am currently investing in some altcoin which I think has a huge potential in the future and I choose ETH, ADA, EOS
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

coins that have a low value today and are valuable for the future, I think you can choose 5 coins below:
1.Tron
2.ADA Cardano
3.Stellar lumens
4.Ripple
5.EOS
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

I advise you to invest your money on some of the coins I hold, namely IOTA, ADA, NEO, RIPPLE, MONERO. I believe some of these coins will have a nice future.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Bitcoin, ETH and NEO. In that order.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

The digital currency that I chose to invest at this time is ETH and Neo. They have great potential but the price is not too high so I will choose it. There are also many new potential ICOs that can bring you high profits. In my opinion, the best currency to invest in depends on your long-term or short-term investment strategy. The best choice depends on each individual investor.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

Everyday i checked in coinmarketcap to make research which coin could be has maasive potential, and i found there are many potential coin that still has low volume and the price just afew sathosi like NANJ, XP, PCN, MOONCOIN. These coins can be has massive potential, and to know more about their the aim of the project and their team developer we can join their telegram official group.

torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Do you mean 1-2 years as a long term? If so I believe that the following coins have a good potential: TRX (Tron), ESS (https://essentia.one), RKT (Rocket), these are my favorites.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

These are my lists of best coins for long term investment: Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, SXDT and IOSToken. There are actually tons of Altcoins on the market but having your own best choice would make sense in this investment industry. So far, I am having good harvest with these coins in the past few days and recently I got IOSToken as my latest hodling and sees like it's market goes down a couple of days but I am still hoping for it to bounce back and fly to the moon. Aside from those expensive coins, cheaper tokens are the best choice.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

I am holding BTC, ETH, Neo, XMR and Omg for the long term. IMO, Neo and XMR are currently under undervalued.

Please kindly do your own research before investing and diversify in few coins to reduce portfolio risks.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

The best crypto for long-term investment is undoubtedly the ethereum. Ethereum is best for long-term investments because it is judged to be more demand, and the price will grow. Another good coin for long term investments at cheap prices is NEO, IOTA, and Cardano or ADA.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: