Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[AirDrop] The first C2C trading platform on EOS.🔥🔥  (Read 363 times)
qukuailian01 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:16:00 AM by qukuailian01

Join our airdrop now~
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

Thanks mate Smiley
qukuailian01 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

Hey,
thanks for your reply.

Our project is very interesting. We have implemented the trading protocol and are trying to build it on EOS. It is a decentralized platform.

Thank you!
qukuailian01 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

I haven't seen a project based on EOS. I know that EOS is very hot now. But,I'm not sure if it is a good method.

Grin
It is an interesting topic. Even though the EOS mainnet is not yet published, we believe it is good because we are developing based on the testnet, which really has a great efficiency.

Thanks!
Veraqiao

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

There are too many airdrop projects, so it's not easy to tell if it's true or false, and there are so many projects for trading, I don’t think it’s reliable.
qukuailian01 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

There are too many airdrop projects, so it's not easy to tell if it's true or false, and there are so many projects for trading, I don’t think it’s reliable.

I know, there are many projects doing decentralized trading. However, most of the projects are based on Ethereum, which is not efficient enough and not reliable to implement this. We are on EOS, and based on our technology and testing, it is reliable to launch Dapps! This is the reason why we are devoted ourselves in this career.

Thanks for your reply and look forward to hear from you more.
Veraqiao

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

I know, there are many projects doing decentralized trading. However, most of the projects are based on Ethereum, which is not efficient enough and not reliable to implement this. We are on EOS, and based on our technology and testing, it is reliable to launch Dapps! This is the reason why we are devoted ourselves in this career.

Thanks for your reply and look forward to hear from you more.

Yes, I have experienced some decentralized exchanges and the user experience is very poor. I really do not want to use them. Will you end up with the same?
Kelly0105

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

When the owner is Newbie it is not very reliable.
qukuailian01 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

When the owner is Newbie it is not very reliable.

I am so sorry to hear that... we admit that we do not spend much time on Bitcointalk, which is mainly because most of us tend to spend more time thinking and developing. If this is a problem, I feel so sad..... Sad Sad
qukuailian01 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

I think this idea is very good, this is amazon of blockchain, I think the future of e-commerce should be achieved by blockchain, I would be very focused on the progress of the project, also hope to be able to communicate project party!

Thank you for your support!~ We are entrepreneurs, and we believe in blockchain.

I know that we are not good enough, but we will learn and try.

Thank you again!
qukuailian01 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I worked in amazon before, and I started my own e-commerce business. Now I want to combine my business and blockchain together, so I am excited to see your project!

That is so cool! pm me if you can ~ I believe we have a lot to communicate~
arief1988

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

a very large amount for an airdrop..can you tell me what is the total supply of this token?
Veraqiao

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Any project will have true or false, this is not what others can tell you, you need to judge through your own learning. Especially in the blockchain industry!

so if you know much,  can you tell me how you judge it?
Veraqiao

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Any project will have true or false, this is not what others can tell you, you need to judge through your own learning. Especially in the blockchain industry!

sorry I can not help you. i think you can learn the white paper first. you can find it.then  you can tell me how about the project!

of cause i will learn their whit paper.but i do not think you also can judge it only by that. that is what i ask.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

I join, the platform is of great interest,it's a pity that there is so little specific information on the developer's site.
Veraqiao

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

sorry I can not help you. i think you can learn the white paper first. you can find it.then  you can tell me how about the project!

of cause i will learn their whit paper.but i do not think you also can judge it only by that. that is what i ask.

that is what i mean.
Veraqiao

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

that is what i mean.

great.hope you can tell me why this project is good or  not

hope that!
Veraqiao

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

can you put more information on  your website?
blockchainabc

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Interesting project, I look at the website first
qukuailian01 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

can you put more information on  your website?

We will keep updating our website~~

If you have any questions, you can download our whitepaper which is clear about our program, and join our telegram group.

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: