Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks to start trading crypto sooner  (Read 1111 times)
breadwinners

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Sounds pretty reassuring. I'm sure they cannot afford not to sink their teeth into cryptocurrency trading, so I'm positive they are working hard to get into it ASAP  Wink
Almirante3

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

Under the auspices of the Bank of Russia, Sberbank and Alfa Bank will offer their clients shares in a special fund that will be trading the six most popular crypto-currencies on major exchanges, including Kraken and Bitstamp, according to the report.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

I think with bitcoin exchange rates still in a bad period, traders should immediately buy as many bitcoins as possible open up opportunities for success because they are enough to hold the asset with patience to make it happen later.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people think, says former JPMorgan blockchain executive. If you are thinking to buy some bitcoins, it is right time as prices will go up soon.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html

bitcoin utilized banks is a thing that I think will be troublesome, yet in the event that the legislature supports the strategy by looking at all the more profoundly about the negative impacts and beneficial outcomes of bitcoin I think could be the progression of digital currency entering the keeping money world despite the fact that expansion dangers can be debilitating whenever.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people think, says former JPMorgan blockchain executive. If you are thinking to buy some bitcoins, it is right time as prices will go up soon.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html

if the news you are conveying is true of course it is a fresh breeze that can be inhaled by investors waiting for the advancement of bitcoin currencies and maybe bitcoin will also be recognized by the whole world as the applicable currency
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

It would be a good thing if banks start trading cryptocurrency as this would mean massive new funds into it and the price would skyrocket like never before. Its the best time to buy bitcoin as price of bitcoin has began to rally
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

We all are aware with this condition of bitcoin that it is in lots of controversy and because of which it has gained a interests of lots of investors there, and now we can see that there are two groups in the world , one is those who hated bitcoin and the second one is those who lives bitcoin and I on the living one side but still after all this there is a huge question whether all the countries will legalise bitcoin or not, acceptance of bitcoins in the banks is the secondary thing.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

That could possibly to happen bank would find a way to have alternative source of income aside from the fiat and other products that they are offering their clients. Crypto currencies has a higher potential to earn so much more.

bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

It is very true that once more curry crypto more cryptocurrency and more melunjak
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

which banks will trade crypto? I think that statement is just a mere assumption and not really happening. because of the fact, to date there is no single banking traded crypto like other fiat currencies.
this news became more viral because it was voiced by JPMorgan, and JPMorgan's statements often contain controversy
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

Everyone that believes in bitcoin will always want to hear good news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I think if this happens, it will be a major revolution for crypto. If bank confirms and adopt crypto it will increase people's confidence in cryptocurrency. For sure crypto prices will increase and there will be increase in terms of investors and organizations around the world will also adopt it.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

In the current situation, the BTC is certainly not in the same position as gold, because the price of BTC is very unstable and cannot be used as asset allocation, only as speculative products.

loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

Even without banks,  bitcoin can pump, bitcoin has faced dips from the recent time, it can recover it seft again,  but if its true that banks will start to trade soon,  it is a good news to all of us, because it could be a huge impact into crypto markets. I have more faith in bitcoin and always waiting the good news and events for me to secure my future.
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

I always thought Banks would trade cryptocurrency sooner, because the potential that bitcoin or other cryptocurrency brings back. And very happy to hear from you, crytocurrency will soon be noticed, soon to be recognized as a major currency in many countries.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Now the world is going on with cryptocurrency so it is a dye hard decision for the banks to make a decision to use crypto trading. If bank start trending with cryptocurrency many people will walk for the international currency in their own country.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

no doubt because banks is also trading on stocks market that is their way to earn more money, and we all know banks will do every opportunity to earn.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

bitcoin advances if banks are going to trade bitcoin maybe it causes bitcoin to be unveiled and recognized around the world as the applicable currency of course, buying and holding on to sell for profit is an investment strategy
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

I'm really looking forward to it! Wink It would be just what many of us need....
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

banks are always interested to invest their idle funds to mange the cost of borrowing funds and as a new source cryptocurrencies will be sonn added to banks portfoilo.

It is a good new's that bank are started to trade crypto maybe some Bank's are already started but not all are have in crypto the only thing is to wait for the memorandum that we can now trade in Bank's any ware.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

If this is true, then cryptocurrency bearish market will be ended soon at any time. if the banks start to using cryptocurrency in their system,
i think cryptocurrency demand will be increase much higher than before. Resulting a spiking price in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: