Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Show "Bit-Factor" A BTCBN Productions.  (Read 3829 times)
MyBitcoinMint

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 09:27:40 PM

Free publicity for a new Bitcoin startup?! I would be happy to appear on your show TOMORROW (if you'd like)!! In person!! But I leave NY this Thursday, so time is of the essence.

Gabriel Sukenik
My Bitcoin Mint

My Bitcoin Mint
Sound Money...from your hard drive, to your hand!
www.MyBitcoinMint.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:51:59 PM

Good luck.looking forward to this  Grin
bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:11:18 PM

My crew and I will be making a new Bit Coin Show... Our Studio we are putting together will be based out of NJ. If their is any people within the community who would like to be on our show as a guest or send us videos in regards to your new project you have been working on... It would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at rzuchowski@btcrunner.com . Our format will be nothing like the Bit Coin Show on OneTV. 10 to 15 min shows ...  Few episodes a month. Nothing Crazy. Short and to the point...but yet informative. It's time the face of BitCoin to be more upscale and presented in a more professional manor. Hopefully in the end we will prevail to be the solution . Thanks again and look fwd to your emails.

My advice: don't call it The Bitcoin Show.  And try to use fewer ellipses (unless that's your idea of a subtle joke, in which case: ha ha).
Zman0101 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 11:35:45 PM

Gabriel,

I got your email. I will email you back this evening. Thanks for the quick response.

Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 11:49:43 PM

The website is www.btcbn.com . ( BitCoin Broadcasting Network)  The site isnt up yet but just giving everyone a heads up.
MyBitcoinMint

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 01:35:46 AM

Gabriel,

I got your email. I will email you back this evening. Thanks for the quick response.

Excellent! Looking forward to hearing from you. I'd love to try and squeeze something in tomorrow, perhaps? Otherwise, we'll have to plan for the next time I am in NY.

-Gabriel

My Bitcoin Mint
Sound Money...from your hard drive, to your hand!
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:54:47 AM

THE BTC BROADCASTING NETWORK COMING SOON !

OFFICIAL LOGO

AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 03:05:09 AM

Good luck man! From Brazilian miners  Wink

We are waiting the release.
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 03:20:29 AM

Best of luck, be sure to stay away from Thailand
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 03:31:53 AM

Get Bruce Wagner on your first broadcast and allow people to call in and speak to him.  I'd tune in FOR SURE.
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 03:37:38 AM

I dunno. Their is a lot of stuff about Bruce circulating around right now. However none of it in my opinion has anything to do with BitCoin. If i ever do have Bruce as a guest im not looking to bash the guy. This would be like having Jay lenno as a guest on David Letterman...It would be interesting.
Tasty Champa

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:10:42 AM

Hey Everyone,

My crew and I will be making a new Bit Coin Show... Our Studio we are putting together will be based out of NJ. If their is any people within the community who would like to be on our show as a guest or send us videos in regards to your new project you have been working on... It would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at rzuchowski@btcrunner.com . Our format will be nothing like the Bit Coin Show on OneTV. 10 to 15 min shows ...  Few episodes a month. Nothing Crazy. Short and to the point...but yet informative. It's time the face of BitCoin to be more upscale and presented in a more professional manor. Hopefully in the end we will prevail to be the solution . Thanks again and look fwd to your emails.

Sincerely,
Ray Z

don't use your real name.
indio007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:18:13 AM

I don't know why the Army of Bruce bashers aren't in this thread endorsing this new boradcast.
Not hard to figure out they are just trying to take down Bitcoin in general and ruse was what they thought was an easy target.

I hope your show rocks!
The_Duke

Activity: 252

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 06:07:50 AM

[warning: the following post is purely to satisfy the people who love to shout "TROLL!" at everyone who posts a negative comment anywhere on the internet and who'd rather walk around with their hands covering their eyes so they don't have to see the shit they are stepping in]

Oh my god, not ANOTHER bitcoin show! Holy jesus didn't we see ENOUGH of that yet!? Will it be... full... of AMAZING... announcements... and proclamations... of... how bitcoin... can only... go UPUPUP!?
DOOMED TO FAIL I TELL YA!

================================

Seriously though, good luck on the initiative! I will surely watch the first episode. And don't worry about negativism, most of the so-called "trolls" and even the ones from that SA forum are quite able to see through initial glitches on something that is new and in a startup phase.
It's just when you try to pretend that you are going to bring the most AWESOME, GROUNDBREAKING, never seen before, all-amazing, FULLY MEDIA COVERED bitcoin show, live from the FINANCIAL CENTER of THAILAND... and then come up with a 5 minute show without audio... then the critics might bash you. But even then, there's always those with their hands covering their eyes and ears here who will still call it a MASSIVE SUCCESS Wink Tongue

Good luck!

Edit: lol @ the comment above me about getting Bruce on your show and live calling. I live in a completely different timezone, but I'd stay up all night just to call into that! Cheesy

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 06:12:36 AM

THE BTC BROADCASTING NETWORK COMING SOON !

OFFICIAL LOGO

That's too bad.   Cry  When I first saw this thread I thought the logo would be something with "BBN" instead of BTCBN.  Maybe get James Earl Jones to say those letters.  Smiley

Will you be doing remote interviews, like CNN?  I'd love to be on the show when I launch my new service next week.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 12:51:15 PM

Yes... we will have remote interviews. Id imagine most of them will be. However, if you are willing to come NJ to hang out with us for an interview. Sweet. As i stated earlier... our show isn't going to be feeding people senseless BS. It will be straight to the point...90% of the shows will not be live. Id rather edit the shows to make sure they are perfect , rather then have something that looks like ass but, once the ball is rolling...I would like to have Bruce Wagner on the show and have people call in and speak with him. " That show would have to be live" Provided Bruce would except. For the record i appreciate what Bruce and his team has done for the community, in regards to getting the word out about BitCoin. Could his show been a lot better ? Yes absolutely . But we at BTCBN appreciate their efforts. In the mean time...the competition is about to begin.

Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 01:18:13 PM

Can you give us a indication of what time frame where looking at here?
A couple of weeks, a couple of months, a year before we can actually watch the first episode?
Thanks

Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 01:24:58 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 02:10:24 PM by Zman0101

Week 1/2 or Two weeks first episode will air. Trying to get website up by this weekend.
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:09:36 PM

The coming soon page is now up on www.btcbn.com . The new show is called Bit-Factor. Hope everyone is excited as we are. This weekend we should have a trailer preview of what the community is in for.
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 05:36:46 PM

Bit Factor Logo is now posted on website. www.btcbn.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: