Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Instant Assests Tokens (IAT) - Revolutionizing the Real Estate Market  (Read 1830 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 12:46:02 PM by hua_hui

The official bitcointalk admin is "Digitokens".

The IA Tokens concept aims to revolutionize the real estate industry using Blockchain technology through the development of the IAT Platform. Funds raised from this ICO will be used to develop the IAT blockchain and the asset management will be undertaken by our existing management company that is currently operational.  The Platform will cater to the Philippines market first and we look to expand into other developing markets in Asia.

Website  -  Whitepaper -  Twitter  -  Facebook  -  Telegram  -  Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Check out the following resources to stay updated on IATokens!

Medium -
Providing Utilities & Real World Solutions
https://medium.com/@IATokens/providing-utilities-real-world-solutions-b684fc5dd959

How the Real Estate Market Can Be Revolutionized with Blockchain Technology
https://medium.com/@IATokens/how-the-real-estate-market-can-be-revolutionized-with-blockchain-technology-88556b922c8a

Benefits and Differences Between IAT and NIAT
https://medium.com/@IATokens/benefits-and-differences-between-iat-and-niat-f7dfe41412e2

Helping Agents/Brokers to Receive Their Full Commission Faster
https://medium.com/@IATokens/helping-agents-brokers-to-receive-their-full-commission-faster-864445b668f9

PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
https://medium.com/@IATokens/partnership-announcement-a9634f9338ad

US$16 MILLION PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
https://medium.com/@IATokens/us-16-million-new-partnership-signed-8e4faa830b89

US$100 MILLION PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
https://medium.com/@IATokens/us-100-million-new-partnership-signed-faf5aaa0cfef

US$1 MILLION PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
https://medium.com/@IATokens/us-1-million-new-partnership-signed-bd613d49bf8c

US$6 MILLION PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
https://medium.com/@IATokens/us-6-million-new-partnership-signed-611919ff71b3

NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH LAND ASIA REALTY & DEVELOPMENT CORP. SIGNED
https://medium.com/@IATokens/new-partnership-with-land-asia-realty-development-corp-signed-6316fe06e9bf

Official Website and whitepaper -
http://www.iatokens.com/
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Reserved 2
Digitokens

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Will there be a translation bounty for the ANN/WP? I'd love to reserve on for Indonesian language.

Btw, there's a lot of partnership of this IAT already. Looks promising.

Hi there,

Thank you for the support, our official bounty program will in fact be launching within the next 24 hours.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

Hi there,

Thank you for the support, our official bounty program will in fact be launching within the next 24 hours.

Glad to hear that. Is it possible if I reserve it first, or should I wait for the official one?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

Will the IAT platform be 100% developed and its database powered by Ai? Is there any human interference (broker) in any transaction using the IAT?

OI
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

Interesting project, but why does it need its own IAT token?
If real estate assets are intended to be bought with IAT token, how will the project handle any potential liquidity issues for these large purchases?
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

Will the IAT platform be 100% developed and its database powered by Ai? Is there any human interference (broker) in any transaction using the IAT?

The IAT Platform will be fully developed post ICO. Kindly take a look at our WP to find out how IAT is aiming to revolutionize the real estate market.

https://iatokens.com/docs/IAT%20WHITEPAPER.pdf
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

Interesting project, but why does it need its own IAT token?
If real estate assets are intended to be bought with IAT token, how will the project handle any potential liquidity issues for these large purchases?

The priority would be to develop the IAT Platform to cater to the various functions of a traditional real estate industry with IA Token. As for asset acquisition, it will be more of a mid-long term plan and acquisition can be in the form of residential, commercial or even joint-development with developers or land owners.

Acquisition will also be done over careful planning where assets acquired will be for revenue generation rather than a "quick flip" of the assets for profits.

Also, we hope to position the IAT Platform such that it will be ready to work with government bodies when they are open to using the Blockchain for actual asset ownership transfer. At the moment, any real estate transfer over Blockchain are mostly just transfer of rights rather than the actual ownership of it.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

Now there are so many companies that are actively moving in this area through ICO, that I naturally have a question, and will this concept be competitive? For the most part, the idea is not new and there are already a lot of companies in this market. And in this area, authority and reliability play a role, it will be very difficult to draw a line of success. Of course I wish good luck to the project, and  will try to support the benefit of a very successful Manager and a lot of trust in him.
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

We are happy to share that over the past weeks, we’ve been bringing in more partner merchants from cleaning and laundry services and even grocery shopping and we are expecting more to come.

If you want your product to be integrated with IAT, contact us at info@iatokens.com
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

Now there are so many companies that are actively moving in this area through ICO, that I naturally have a question, and will this concept be competitive? For the most part, the idea is not new and there are already a lot of companies in this market. And in this area, authority and reliability play a role, it will be very difficult to draw a line of success. Of course I wish good luck to the project, and  will try to support the benefit of a very successful Manager and a lot of trust in him.

Hi,

What you have pointed is true as with all other ICOs of other sector/industry. However, just to point out a few factors, we differentiate ourselves from others in that we are:

- Targeting specifically developing countries which have been largely untapped.
- We have existing businesses running in the Philippines for the last 6 years which is why we are launching the platform here first before expanding it to other
developing countries
- We have an existing property management business that is registered in the Philippines
- Developing countries are undergoing a property boom right now
- Philippines is considered to be the highest revenue source for traditional channels like Airbnb in its developing countries segment[/li][/list]

Lastly, we would also like to thank you for the support.

quards

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

projects with interesting ideas and a great team inside. I think this project is good for investors. hopefully, its development smoothly and get a lot of investor support.
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

projects with interesting ideas and a great team inside. I think this project is good for investors. hopefully, its development smoothly and get a lot of investor support.

thank you for the support!
cryptowealth911

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

I love this project greatly because they already have a running real estate company with over 6 years experience.
Also, I love the idea of NIAT which is localized token for each country. IAT will surely go places.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

Good day! Tell me please, than your project differs from your competitors? On which blockchain is the token based?
There are projects that already have a finished product, how do you feel about it?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Good day! Tell me please, than your project differs from your competitors? On which blockchain is the token based?
There are projects that already have a finished product, how do you feel about it?

Hi,

IAT is an ERC20 compatible token and we differentiate ourselves from others in that we are:

- We have existing businesses running in the Philippines for the last 6 years which is why we are launching the platform here first before expanding it to other
developing countries
- We have an existing property management business that is registered in the Philippines
- Most of the developing countries in South East Asia are posting GDP forecast of close to 7% this year
- Philippines is considered to be the highest revenue source for traditional channels like Airbnb in its developing countries segment

Lastly, we pride ourselves in the that we have been operating in the Philippines real estate market for the last 6 years and have established a wide network within the industry. That is also the reason why we were able to tie down multiple partnership including one with one of the biggest real estate agency in the Philippines, Land Asia who has under its management about 5,000 agents and brokers.

This is an excellent partnership as we will be able to tap into the agents and brokers network of clients to gain access to the home owners segment. As the portal will cater to the various segment of the real estate industry, the agents, brokers and home owners will be the top revenue generating groups of users.

We believe that going forward, crypto enthusiast like you will be looking at not just a MVP or finished product but the fact that the project will eventually be profitable in its business operations so that IA Tokens will be sustainable and have a long term prospect to it.

Thank you for your interest and I hope the above answers your questions.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Hi,

IAT is an ERC20 compatible token and we differentiate ourselves from others in that we are:

developing countries
- Most of the developing countries in South East Asia are posting GDP forecast of close to 7% this year
- Philippines is considered to be the highest revenue source for traditional channels like Airbnb in its developing countries segment

Lastly, we pride ourselves in the that we have been operating in the Philippines real estate market for the last 6 years and have established a wide network within the industry. That is also the reason why we were able to tie down multiple partnership including one with one of the biggest real estate agency in the Philippines, Land Asia who has under its management about 5,000 agents and brokers.

This is an excellent partnership as we will be able to tap into the agents and brokers network of clients to gain access to the home owners segment. As the portal will cater to the various segment of the real estate industry, the agents, brokers and home owners will be the top revenue generating groups of users.

We believe that going forward, crypto enthusiast like you will be looking at not just a MVP or finished product but the fact that the project will eventually be profitable in its business operations so that IA Tokens will be sustainable and have a long term prospect to it.

Thank you for your interest and I hope the above answers your questions.

Do you have any existing businesses operating in the Philippines for the past 6 years? Which companies? is there any information to study these businesses?
And I really liked the idea.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Hi,

What you have pointed is true as with all other ICOs of other sector/industry. However, just to point out a few factors, we differentiate ourselves from others in that we are:

developing countries
    - Philippines is considered to be the highest revenue source for traditional channels like Airbnb in its developing countries segment[/li][/list]

The answer is quite unexpected, business in the Philippines, in the field of construction is very promising, as in the Philippines there are not so many developers. And on what Islands do you have your offices? You receive guests? Can I come to your place for a soft drink? This summer will be hot i think.
    Digitokens

View Profile WWW
    May 25, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Hi,

developing countries

The answer is quite unexpected, business in the Philippines, in the field of construction is very promising, as in the Philippines there are not so many developers. And on what Islands do you have your offices? You receive guests? Can I come to your place for a soft drink? This summer will be hot i think.

We are not in the business of construction but instead property management. There are in fact lots of developers here in the Philippines, SMDC, Ayala, Federal Land, Megaworld, DMCI and Vista Land are just some of the bigger developers here in the Philippines. In recent times, more investors and developers from China have also been flocking in due to the property market boom and the fact that the country's master plan of the "Entertainment City - Las Vegas of Asia" in the region of Pasay have also served as a major magnet for property development.

Our office is located in Metro Manila, Makati. In fact, both our founders will be in our Manila office next week. Raymond from the 30th and Bryan from 28th. Let us know if you would like to drop by and they'll be happy to have a chat with you; not forgetting the soft drink of course.

The address of our office is
      5th Floor, Unit 503 One Corporate Plaza
      845 Antonio Arnaiz Ave Legazpi Village
      Makati City
      Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
        Print  

Jump to: