Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Instant Assests Tokens (IAT) - Revolutionizing the Real Estate Market  (Read 1832 times)
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

I have read your technical document, the project looks very good and deserves special attention for investors . I believe you will collect the necessary capitalization . Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digitokens

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

I have read your technical document, the project looks very good and deserves special attention for investors . I believe you will collect the necessary capitalization . Good luck

Thank you for the support!
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Kindly note that translation for the following languages is now closed:
- Vietnamese
- Russian
- Turkish
- Arabic
- Filipino
- Indonesian
- Italian
- Spanish
- Romanian
- Chinese

However, we will still be taking note of any submission of translation services in the event of any possible future translation requirements and we thank you for your interest in the IAT project.
Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Please find attached the ANN translated in Romanian Language

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4311478.msg38667616#msg38667616

Wonderful project,
Olivian
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Please find attached the ANN translated in Romanian Language

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4311478.msg38667616#msg38667616

Wonderful project,
Olivian

Noted with thanks.
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

This project has a great potential, I think. Real state industry as we all know is massive and now that it will be based in blockchain it will just gonna grow more and more. and i am very happy to be hopping on board. 
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

Will there be a translation bounty for the WP? I'd love to reserve on for Ukrainian\Russian language. If you need it.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

As a Filipino, it makes me proud to support this project! I wish the best to the team!
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

Will there be a translation bounty for the WP? I'd love to reserve on for Ukrainian\Russian language. If you need it.

Feel free to have a look at their bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4044551.0

You can also feel free to pm them in the telegram for immediate support. Cheers.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/use-ia-tokens-to-reduce-losses-faced-in-real-estate-industry/

repost
https://steemit.com/iatokens/@egetror/useiatokenstoreducelossesfacedinrealestateindustry-b1wm1kbp1a

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

that was a great review that you have there. thanks for going the extra mile to search and share with the iatoken community of such great reviews.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
Jo_chiqui

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Catering to Philippine market first is a really great idea as there are still a lot of areas here in our country yet to be develop. Not being biased or whatever just being honest. cities here are too crowded. major reason is that a lot of places are still under develop, i think and know that with other places ( town ) here that will be develop could lead to more and more investments specially to buildings/structure department.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

Catering to Philippine market first is a really great idea as there are still a lot of areas here in our country yet to be develop. Not being biased or whatever just being honest. cities here are too crowded. major reason is that a lot of places are still under develop, i think and know that with other places ( town ) here that will be develop could lead to more and more investments specially to buildings/structure department.

Glad to hear from someone in Philippine. However, from what i know, IAT team had years of knowledge of Philippine market, especially the team has huge network in the country with huge support from both government and private sectors.
Jo_chiqui

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

Glad to hear from someone in Philippine. However, from what i know, IAT team had years of knowledge of Philippine market, especially the team has huge network in the country with huge support from both government and private sectors.

Thank you for informing me, and with all that u stated it just makes it more exciting. With all the support from the government and private sectors i think it is safe to say that this project have the greatest chance to succeed.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

you are trying to realize the two most promising areas, in my opinion, artificial intelligence and the real estate market are very steep, and of course your team inspires confidence)
Jo_chiqui

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise

Mr./Ms. i do respect everyone's opinion and if u do too u will let people decide for themselves. Investing in ICO is quite risky, yes. Everybody knows that, that is also why we do our own research before investing/buying. If u invest in a good project you somehow help the project to reach its full potential and later you reap your rewards too, you grow with them if you support them all the way. again this is my own opinion. oh and also u can use your btc to buy ico's token too.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

Thank you for informing me, and with all that u stated it just makes it more exciting. With all the support from the government and private sectors i think it is safe to say that this project have the greatest chance to succeed.

Do join the IAT telegram and keep a look up on their announcement. They always have partnerships with the different agencies and they do have a write up on how these partnerships will help the tokens to grow.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

IAT will revolutionize the real estate industry using Blockchain technology.
What is the advantage of IAT with competitors?
Is there a special fund? in order for the IA token value to remain stable under Inflation conditions.
Digitokens

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

IAT will revolutionize the real estate industry using Blockchain technology.
What is the advantage of IAT with competitors?
Is there a special fund? in order for the IA token value to remain stable under Inflation conditions.

Hi,

Thank you for the support towards our IAT project. In the crypto space currently, we feel that there is a lack of real estate project that really tackles the issues faced by the industry as most projects have been really just focusing on the crowdfunding aspect of real estate. Though there are some that have a similar cause which is good for the industry but our focus is quite different as we are focused on the developing countries in S.E.A with most of these countries posting GDP growth of close to 7% and we have existing property investment and management businesses in the Philippines for the last 6 years. As such, we believe that the project presents an opportunity with a different focus on the real estate market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: