Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Instant Assests Tokens (IAT) - Revolutionizing the Real Estate Market  (Read 1830 times)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

Do you plan to expand your biz to another country? if yes which one will be your first destination?
What's role of token in your platform? Will token holders receive any benefits to hodl it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Do you plan to expand your biz to another country? if yes which one will be your first destination?
What's role of token in your platform? Will token holders receive any benefits to hodl it?

For these technical questions, we will have to wait for Digitokens to reply. I would have to say that the team cofounders have huge presence in Philippines and have extensive network in the country to ensure that all these are able to happen.
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

How IAT team plans on getting more & more partnerships that will help this project? I could see that IAT already has a no of partnerships which is helping this project.
Digitokens

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

Hi,

Our plan is to target the developing countries in S.E.A. first as such countries pose a similar set of problems that the IAT platform can solve. At the moment, we will be launching the platform first in the Philippines market since we have already been in business here for the last 6 years. The next destination will be determined after our team has done the research and analysis post-ICO. The role of the token will be utility based and can also be used to purchase goods and services from our partner merchants.

With regards to benefits of hodl, we feel that the market has progressed and matured to a stage where the crypto community is beginning to realize that the business of the company post-ICO is very important now in determining the sustainability, long term benefits and value of the tokens. As such, we are confident that as long as the business is running well and delivering, the benefits to hodl will definitely be there as well.
DMAllera

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

It's a goof news for those Filipinos that the platform was started here. Hope to expand on more countries.
Digitokens

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

How IAT team plans on getting more & more partnerships that will help this project? I could see that IAT already has a no of partnerships which is helping this project.

Hi,

At the moment, we have a team based in Manila working constantly on engaging more potential partners that we can potentially work with.
Efishaw

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

I love this project. It is set to revolutionize the real estate market, which is a welcome development.
Whoimi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

I think this can become a really breakthrough product in the future. And the future as we can observe already very close.

IAT is ready to take on the headache in many details of real estate, planning to start at the regional level, after leaving already on the world site, starting with the restructuring of construction of the real estate market and rental housing.
vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

This is a big project, with great team in charge! Please tell me, will there be any region restriction for participating in this project??

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Due to what the demand and the price of the token will grow, what is its role in the project infrastructure? If the basis will lie only the demand for the price of real estate, then most likely the benefits of investing can only be in the long run!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:32:25 AM

The world and market for real estate is quite big and this is the industry that produces more millionaires than other industries. I am then happy and proud that there is now a project focusing on the real estate in the Philippines. As a young country or maybe as a country made up of young and younger people, the potential in using the blockchain technology here can be so lucrative...this can the pioneering move so the first mover advantage can be exploited to the max by the project. I am wishing this project all the best and I am expecting it to be a smash success soon.
dinhthisa54

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

Goodluck for project! I hope We go to the moon, and We are developing together!
telegram username: @phuc_0508
btctalk username: dinhthisa54
btctalk link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1907694
ETH address: 0xa756495EEe4596abCDe2a4608630a2d8E1162685
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

I'm not saying this project is a scam but some partnership in their website is questionable. I will be very careful and do a lot of research on this project!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

It's a goof news for those Filipinos that the platform was started here. Hope to expand on more countries.

I'm from Manila, where is your office based? I'm seeing big companies posted in your website specially Sage can you confirm your partnership with them? Did you know it's  prohibited to use name of person or company without their permission? If we call all those companies posted in your website can you make it sure that they will validate your partnership with them?

Reality is the only thing that is real.
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

I'm not saying this project is a scam but some partnership in their website is questionable. I will be very careful and do a lot of research on this project!

After a detailed study of the website, I also doubted that partnerships are real. Than you can confirm this relationship and by the way why the tape in the tweeter does not have updates, are you all right?

SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

IAT plans to take a leading role in all aspects of real estate locally and hopefully globally this reality, beginning with the disrupting lease and property market and the real tokenizing of large residential assets. what i found interesting is The company will also incorporate the functionality in which agents or brokers, landlords and tenants will be reviewed and assessed by users of other platforms to promote ethical practice from all parties.We will encourage the use of tokens by providing discounts when used transactions. Examples may include reduced rental rates or asset management costs. hope this will be success.good luck
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

Utilizing consumers from developing countries is a wise choice because during this time real estate only provides for people from the rich .. this can be an interesting situation in the property market .. hopefully run successful
kampratt

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

I think the project that carries the concept of real estate is the right choice. because real estate projects have good prospects for the future.
I hope this project gets a lot of support
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

I think the project that carries the concept of real estate is the right choice. because real estate projects have good prospects for the future.
I hope this project gets a lot of support

In my memory there was not a single successful real estate project on the blockchain, and even if the team succeeds in implementing it, it will be an extremely long-term investment and you should not rely on quick income here!

vondagon
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

Blockchain has brought real solutions to all aspects of investment. Real estate is one of the areas that will reap huge benefits from it all after the revolutionizing of the real estate market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: