Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Something About Merit System  (Read 350 times)
imrobo2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Hello guys, I want to discuss regarding merit system, there are some persons who are detecting persons and giving them negative trust for merit abusing. I think that this is wrong because new persons and neutral persons are not giving merits to anyone because they are scare by watching that when they give merit to any person self created forum moderators (users) will give them merit abuse so we cannot exchange merits in this way. thats why new account holders have less merits this is the reason behind this and forum authority should review this as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

If someone gives newcomers a few merits for a good answer and post - nobody gives red trust him. As I see members with red trust for abuse merits, always they deserve it. For example if someone receive 10 merits for nothing - it is really strange and deserve red trust for both.
imrobo2 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

If someone gives newcomers a few merits for a good answer and post - nobody gives red trust him. As I see members with red trust for abuse merits, always they deserve it. For example if someone receive 10 merits for nothing - it is really strange and deserve red trust for both.

My dear sir in your case what you say is there no any post of your self from 687 posts is worthy to get 1 merit? as there is showing 0 merit in your profile.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Busted for abusing bounties with alt accounts: ☑
Busted for abusing the merit system: ☑
Uses the word "sir": ☑
Thread to moan about the merit system: ☑

I think that this is wrong because new persons and neutral persons are not giving merits to anyone because they are scare by watching that when they give merit to any person self created forum moderators (users) will give them merit abuse so we cannot exchange merits in this way. thats why new account holders have less merits this is the reason behind this and forum authority should review this as well.
This isn't the reason at all. No one's scared of giving anyone merit, although in some cases it's obvious that there's abuse going on. I've seen plenty of newbies being rewarded for good quality posts, and have reached higher ranks since.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

I think that this is wrong because new persons and neutral persons are not giving merits to anyone because they are scare

I have never once even considered the possibility of receiving red trust for awarding merit. I can assure you that not handing out all my sMerit has nothing to do with potential negative trust, and everything to do with the majority of posts being useless trash. I would wager a bitcoin or two that the majority of people here agree with me.

Edit: The entire first page of your post history is bounty related spam. You've been tagged as a shitposter. I'll repeat what I said above - the majority of posts being useless trash.
Alone055

Activity: 1035
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3), Jet Cash (1)

we cannot exchange merits in this way.

This statement alone shows that you know nothing about the system nor a thing about its usage. Merits are not to be exchanged between people, they are supposed to be given away for qualitative posts around the forum. If you are found exchanging them for your own good, you deserve a ban, not just a negative trust. Though theymos said that it is not really a thing to be worried about if people try to abuse the system by any mean as their Merits will finish eventually, but I personally discourage the act of using Merits in the wrong way and I really appreciate tagging people who are still using it in the wrong way and if someone says they don't know it yet, they lie because it has been around for more than 3 months now and anyone in the forum should have learnt about it by now.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

My dear sir in your case what you say is there no any post of your self from 687 posts is worthy to get 1 merit? as there is showing 0 merit in your profile.

My dear shitposter can you please stop coming to this forum and spread more bullshit across "Meta" and "Reputation" Grin

I have been seeing you make BS threads on your neg tagging and then the same old "I am entitled to law to defend" and then now we see you merit pseudo-begging (new term that I created for people who make threads in meta hoping to get merits)

Seriously dude, give us a break. Like what I said in my other post, You need to STFU, GTFO get a life and get a new job. Keep reading this line for the next 10minutes of your life and think about what you going to do next. Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

new persons and neutral persons are not giving merits to anyone because they are scare by watching that when they give merit to any person self created forum moderators (users) will give them merit abuse so we cannot exchange merits in this way.
Your idea shows you are deficient in what the forum is doing and especially the merit system. You are writing and confusing yourself. It is unfortunate that we can still have such rank not understanding the merit system.

thats why new account holders have less merits this is the reason behind this and forum authority should review this as well.

The reason for having less merit is from the quality of the post or that the post has not been read - perhaps, thats if it will merit it.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

Hello guys, I want to discuss regarding merit system, there are some persons who are detecting persons and giving them negative trust for merit abusing. I think that this is wrong because new persons and neutral persons are not giving merits to anyone because they are scare by watching that when they give merit to any person self created forum moderators (users) will give them merit abuse so we cannot exchange merits in this way. thats why new account holders have less merits this is the reason behind this and forum authority should review this as well.

Hello you shitposting bounty thief, I will classify you as a dirty stink nugget scumbag.

why moan about merits when you are tagged anyway?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Probably the op is afraid of detecting him in case he will give merit to his another account. Don't you?
There is no such thing to afraid of if you received merit from other polite member then thanks, if you didn't then it's okey. Better to have self evaluation to distinguished what's the problem of having no merit from other? Just do your responsibility as one of the elite discussion contributor.
imrobo2 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

I think that this is wrong because new persons and neutral persons are not giving merits to anyone because they are scare by watching that when they give merit to any person self created forum moderators (users) will give them merit abuse so we cannot exchange merits in this way. thats why new account holders have less merits this is the reason behind this and forum authority should review this as well.
This isn't the reason at all. No one's scared of giving anyone merit, although in some cases it's obvious that there's abuse going on. I've seen plenty of newbies being rewarded for good quality posts, and have reached higher ranks since.

May be you are right but i have seen many forum accounts having much posts and some of them are good quality posts and they dont having some merits on those posts thats why asking.
imrobo2 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

Hello you shitposting bounty thief, I will classify you as a dirty stink nugget scumbag.

why moan about merits when you are tagged anyway?

I think you ave to take care of yourself instead of demoralizing any person. I just reviews your profile where users are talking about your politeness as well. I am not begging for merits i am just discussing here and many newbies can get their mind clear from this post as well. this post is not giving me any coin or rank etc.
imrobo2 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

My dear shitposter can you please stop coming to this forum and spread more bullshit across "Meta" and "Reputation" Grin

I have been seeing you make BS threads on your neg tagging and then the same old "I am entitled to law to defend" and then now we see you merit pseudo-begging (new term that I created for people who make threads in meta hoping to get merits)

Seriously dude, give us a break. Like what I said in my other post, You need to STFU, GTFO get a life and get a new job. Keep reading this line for the next 10minutes of your life and think about what you going to do next. Tongue

My dear famous person go and visit your trust as well and read what peoples are giving you for your awesome work. read the reviews of them which furnish your profile more classy then me..
imrobo2 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

You are right but i have noticed that many of them get merits by starting any good post so they get merits. well thanks
sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

May be you are right but i have seen many forum accounts having much posts and some of them are good quality posts and they dont having some merits on those posts thats why asking.
The merit system was introduced only a few months ago and the appropriate number and distribution of merit sources are still not clear, which is why the number of merit sources has been increasing from 35 to 80.  Eventually sufficient amount of merits should spread all over the forum.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

neutral persons are not giving merits to anyone because they are scare by watching that when they give merit to any person self created forum moderators (users) will give them merit abuse so we cannot exchange merits in this way.

There are some truths in your words,  you can give merit to the person who has a lot of alternative accounts and transfusing Merit among them, they will get ban for it, and you will get ban along with them. But I think it is just a fear, moderators are not stupid, they will give ban only if abusing will be obvious. This can be credited to merits system disadvantages, but no one will deny that this system is actually working, and it helps to improve this forum.

The merit system was introduced only a few months ago and the appropriate number and distribution of merit sources are still not clear, which is why the number of merit sources has been increasing from 35 to 80.  Eventually sufficient amount of merits should spread all over the forum.

I hope that you are right and it will be easier to get merit in the future, because at the moment I do not even hope to raise my rank.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

Hello there imrobo2/StallionMosquito/cheechu/zef316 or whoever you are these days.

No one is scared to send merit, you were caught abusing bounties and sending merit to your alt accounts. You only care about yourself and you only care to rank up your alt accounts.

I will try to explain why good quality posts are not merited:

Stop shitposting.
imrobo2 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

Hello there imrobo2/StallionMosquito/cheechu/zef316 or whoever you are these days.

No one is scared to send merit, you were caught abusing bounties and sending merit to your alt accounts. You only care about yourself and you only care to rank up your alt accounts.

I will try to explain why good quality posts are not merited:

Stop shitposting.

Tell me how can i prove myself? I messaged you but you didn't replied yet, I am not bound with other persons. i have send you this message.

I am not holding these accounts, I have only this account but these are my friends and we are working together on the forum, We just following the stallions posts as he referred us so we copy his data and the campaigns because of lake of knowledge but posting from our accounts and in some bounty account requirement we use latest post so you can see same posts as well. For the transactions we send our coins to zef316 and stallion some times as we need money s o we sell those go them, in which way we can prove our identity? sir zef316's account is ban due to signature scam since long time so he created other id named cheechu yes cheechu is his 2nd account, kindly remove negative trust from my id please I am just working here with my own account.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

please I am just working here with my own account.

Lol.

🖤😏
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

No bro. You just have a mistake accusation, I don't think DTs are idiots for this simple matter 'though I don't trust them all I still believe that they not dumb to act the same with what you you think.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: