Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OPEN QUESTION : How to create the best airdrop for your ICO?  (Read 112 times)
TinkenBeast (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Hi there,

As airdrop hunter and crypto-interested since a while, I'm currently working on an ICO project and many questions come to mind.

But first one is how to make the best airdrop to reach a good & engaged community on different social networks.

For my part I think we can directly cancelled the Google form airdrop who's not really relevant.
But I don't really know which one to choose between airdrop directly on the airdrop website of the project with ref link or the telegram airdrop bot.

I think it's important to ask them to join social network, share & retweet, in the faster & simple way. Maybe also ask for watching a quick video of the project to engage them a bit more.
Maybe it could be relevant to make more a Bounty than a Airdrop, or user can win points / tokens by sharing & liking contents during the campaign directly on the Airdrop /Bounty website (as Bethereum) than a one-time airdrop.

Let me know what are your observations (which project made the greatest airdrop & how?) & your opinion !

Many thanks I'll read you with pleasure !

TinkenBeast
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: