Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where to find tokens entering exchanhes  (Read 132 times)
the_observer (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

Hi all,

I would like to ask if you know of a way to get informed of the ico tokens which are entering exchanges?

One way of course is to follow the ico website,telegram e.t.c. but i am lokking for a more centralized way which include them all e.g. a website or similar.

Because it is not so easy to watch every ico out there indepedently everyday.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

Hi all,

I would like to ask if you know of a way to get informed of the ico tokens which are entering exchanges?

One way of course is to follow the ico website,telegram e.t.c. but i am lokking for a more centralized way which include them all e.g. a website or similar.

Regards.

I am not sure if specific thing exists that is narrowed down at tracking when will whcih coin/token hit any exchange. Best is their website/reddit/news sources or even something like these websites : https://coindar.org/en, https://coinmarketcal.com/, https://www.coinscalendar.com/
All in all every new token should be available on decentralzied exhcnages so in terms of ethereum I am thinking about IDEX and etherdelta for WAVE their own DEX and so on. As every platform that supports tokens has it's own DEX of some sort. Manily after distribution these DEXes are the first place where the token is listed on and are available for trade.
BitcoinGirlOlga
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Great sites, thank you very much!
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Hi all,

Regards.
I am also want to know
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

The official twitter accounts of the exchanges are generally the first to report the news of a new token listing. You can follow them on twitter and turn on notification for their tweets to know whenever a new token hits an exchange.

I think OP knows this already which obviously, is a cumbersome exercise. I also like to get such information which he asked for. I do not think that cmc has such information, they just have listed coins but you can't really know if they are new coins/tokens or not unless you click on it and the market history.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

The official twitter accounts of the exchanges are generally the first to report the news of a new token listing. You can follow them on twitter and turn on notification for their tweets to know whenever a new token hits an exchange.

This is important info and will be useful to me, thanks for your information .......... Smiley
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

I think that the way is better than watching the Facebook page and the tvera you will not find. The project itself will post a post about listing its token and will voice plans about where and when they enter. And also a very reliable option to just write them in a telegram.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

I have something that also might be useful for you: telegram bots! (To be precise, not all of them are real bots technically, and actually some are just channels that automatically monitor all the major exchanges). Personally this is my favorite method of tracking all the newly listed tokens/coins. I use these four:
@coin_listing
@cashbuster
@cryptohoundbot
@ethtokenexplorer_bot (monitors your wallet and shows prices of your tokens)

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

I would just recommend following all needed exchanges on Twitter. They make a tweet as soon as they list new coins. This way you'll always see what's new.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: