Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:09:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomatocage is a scammer.  (Read 1062 times)
petronsiva (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:50:07 AM

He is. Ask him. Thinks he's the fucking bitcoin police while promoting scammers in the lending section, but accuses the lenders of scamming. What the fuck is that? He also defends the Input.Io scam. Not trustworthy. He lives in his mom's basement and pretends to be a mod. I feel sorry for him. Get a life dude. This forum is ran by idiots who are pretending they are heroes.

Theymos should ban his IP. Among John K, and half of these so-called "HERO" members. You fuckers aren't heroes, just jackasses.

prezbo

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:48:38 AM

Ah, he stepped on your toes, did he? I wish you better luck with your next username.
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:36:26 PM

Tomatocage is surely no scammer. He is just trying to help people who were scammed from someone and he always offers removing the bad trust rating when an issue is resolved.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:43:06 PM

He is. Ask him. Thinks he's the fucking bitcoin police while promoting scammers in the lending section, but accuses the lenders of scamming. What the fuck is that? He also defends the Input.Io scam. Not trustworthy. He lives in his mom's basement and pretends to be a mod. I feel sorry for him. Get a life dude. This forum is ran by idiots who are pretending they are heroes.

Theymos should ban his IP. Among John K, and half of these so-called "HERO" members. You fuckers aren't heroes, just jackasses.

1: Tomatocage has done obscene amounts of escrow without stealing the escrow funds. That sounds like a bad scammer to me.

2: I don't agree with leaving negative Trust just for being new and doing something "sketchy", but his negative Trust is for 0 BTC risked. Meaning in his PERSONAL OPINION, he doesn't trust you.

If I were to leave negative Trust for every single person I thought had done something untrustworthy, people would hate me rather quickly. Tongue My overall point is that you haven't done anything WRONG - no one is saying you're a scammer. He's just publicly stating that his personal opinion of you is suspicious.

I have negative Trust, and yet I haven't done anything wrong. Negative Trust isn't the end of the world, it just means that either someone is attempting to bomb your Trust rating (in my case the scammer that left me negative Trust), or that SINGLE PERSON doesn't trust you. Don't sweat it.

I got fronted two payments of 0.33 BTC for web development, and I did the work. That user will give me positive Trust for it, and it will have a Risked BTC amount attached. THAT means something.

Just do some business and get positive Trust. No need to get all upset about it and rage.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:18:09 PM

Damn, my cover is blown!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:19:11 PM

Damn, my cover is blown!

If ya don't know, now ya know, know...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:20:12 PM

I'd wager against this.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Damn, my cover is blown!

Well , my sincere congratulations on building such a cover!
I would have never believed you're a scammer =)))))))))))))))))))))))))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:01:55 PM

Two questions, just out of curiosity: First, when did I ever accuse you of being a scammer? I simply put a cautionary warning on your account since you're new and requesting collateral. New users should probably avoid lending since it's a no-win situation -- if you don't ask for collateral, you're going to get scammed. If you do ask for collateral, you'll be looked at with suspicion. The very small chance of earning 5% back on your money is definitely not worth the risk of somebody running off with your coins, which is what will happen in 90% of the cases.

Second, how the F did you know I live in my mom's basement?

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 07:02:22 PM

Haha I have used Tomato several times for Escrow and even a small loan.  Each time I have sent him coins without any fear what so over... He is legit.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:46:57 PM

I like the rather stark differences between the two feedbacks they left for each other.

Quote from: Tomatocage
Brand new user requesting collateral for loans.

Quote from: petronsiva
Is a faggot that sits in his mom's basement of the computer pretending to be a moderator. Also has a neckbeard, no girlfriend and no life. Ever person on this forum hates him and he also thinks he's the BTC police. Fuck this asshole.

I think someone might be mad...
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:52:09 PM

Tomatocage  , you're my new hero , thanks for the feedback you left on those "coin creators" and their IPO.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:24:30 PM

Tomatocage  , you're my new hero , thanks for the feedback you left on those "coin creators" and their IPO.

It just kills me that people actually fall for it.

Sent from my mother's basement.

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:27:22 PM

Sent from my mother's basement.

Tits or gtfo! Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: