Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:10:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE]  (Read 171129 times)
xen0s

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:20:07 PM

this baby gonna blow soon like mzc, look like its time to buy for me
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

Have I got this right....

If I buy 1BTC of PesetaCoin today, I get ~11,500 PTC.

If PTC is aimed at being 1:1 with the Euro, would that mean that those PesetaCoins purchased with 1 BTC would be worth ~23 BTC?
cocozz

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:48:33 PM

What make you guys think that after the hype this is not going to be same as MZC right now ? Massive dumping tied to several bear traps.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:16:47 PM

What make you guys think that after the hype this is not going to be same as MZC right now ? Massive dumping tied to several bear traps.

I've been doing some background on this yesterday and today before I buy more.

Do you know how many people:

1. Speak Spanish and don't speak English?  This is a satellite thread. There is a Spanish version.
2. Speak Spanish and still look to Spain as the motherland?
3. Still see the Peseta as part of their cultural heritage?

~400m people.
cocozz

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

1. Speak Spanish and don't speak English?  This is a satellite thread. There is a Spanish version.

~400m people.

As a spanish I can tell you that:

1. I don't really see why this is a reason, but ok.
2. 0, no Mexicans, Argentinians, Bolivians, or whatsoever will EVER see Spain as a motherland
3. Only spanish people, and only people aged +15 (maybe more), spain has aprox. 40M, nobody in south america ever used
the PESETA or had any attachement to it, period

Really, I think that this is another jokecoin, wish you all luck anyway guys !
btcpoland

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:31:52 PM

This "jokecoin", as you call it, had over 100 BTC volume yesterday ~ $65,000 and it is no joke whatsoever Smiley

I am from Poland but like the Peseta Coin idea a lot, so I guess Spaniards (at least some of them) will love it! Give it some time. It will be big.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

~400m people.

2. 0, no Mexicans, Argentinians, Bolivians, or whatsoever will EVER see Spain as a motherland
3. Only spanish people, and only people aged +15 (maybe more), spain has aprox. 40M, nobody in south america ever used

We have Spanish roots and family. That's why I like this coin. It makes sense in a digital environment and in many places where all you need is a smartphone. Money transfer between North and South America is huge, as it is with other Spanish speaking countries. Nearly 30% of America speaks Spanish. If you are Spanish you would know all this. Spanish is a common bond that Spanish speaking people will easily trust.

What is Bitcoin or Litecoin to someone who works manual jobs? It is a Spanish origin currency and it costs less than MoneyGram or Western Union. This is an easy one.

davisv

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:53:05 PM

~400m people.

We have Spanish roots and family. That's why I like this coin. It makes sense in a digital environment and in many places where all you need is a smartphone. Money transfer between North and South America is huge, as it is with other Spanish speaking countries. Nearly 30% of America speaks Spanish. If you are Spanish you would know all this. Spanish is a common bond that Spanish speaking people will easily trust.

What is Bitcoin or Litecoin to someone who works manual jobs? It is a Spanish origin currency and it costs less than MoneyGram or Western Union. This is an easy one.

This is a good currency because they are good projects. For example are developing a wallet for android and MAC.

This week there was an interview on radio of one of the developers and another interview in national press.
robao

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:15:15 PM

~400m people.

Thank you very much for your comment.

I really had never thought that it could also serve! Huge amounts of money are sent each year from many sites south america.

davisv

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

The possibilities of sending money between america and Europe are endless, with pesetacoin. Now you don't have to travel with money in your pocket or pay huge commissions for the sending of foreign currency.
edrt_

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:40:08 PM

~400m people.

You are indeed right in what you say about PTC being a lot more user-friendly for Spanish speaking people, though I am also a Spaniard and I can tell you that your previous points (2 and 3) were completely wrong.

Anywise, I also like this coin (cause I also miss our beloved real Peseta) and can make a huge impact here. Maybe what Dogecoin started, Peseta will take it to a new level.
kratoswar

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:42:14 PM

to the moon
tywors

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

When do we start?

Grin

pjrmurcianista

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:47:39 PM

The coin is gaining national relevance. It has appeared on several traditional newspaper, one of them (el mundo) the most sold in Spain.
tywors

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:49:34 PM

CHINESE PEOPLE THAT MINE AT F2 POOL AND THAT HAVE PTC, DO SOMETHING. TRADE WITH PTC ON CRYPTORUSH. NOT ONLY MINE IT.
IT'S A VERY POWERFUL CURRENCY. DEFEND IT ON THE SANDS OF THE MARKET. YOU WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO ME FOR THIS ADVICE.

中國人民,地雷在泳池以及具有F2的PTC,做一些事情。貿易與CRYPTORUSH PTC。它不僅礦。
這是一個非常強大貨幣。捍衛它的沙子在市場上。你將永遠感激向我這個建議。

Flowypanda

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:56:35 PM

CHINESE PEOPLE THAT MINE AT F2 POOL AND THAT HAVE PTC, DO SOMETHING. TRADE WITH PTC ON CRYPTORUSH. NOT ONLY MINE IT.
IT'S A VERY POWERFUL CURRENCY. DEFEND IT ON THE SANDS OF THE MARKET. YOU WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO ME FOR THIS ADVICE.

中國人民,地雷在泳池以及具有F2的PTC,做一些事情。貿易與CRYPTORUSH PTC。它不僅礦。
這是一個非常強大貨幣。捍衛它的沙子在市場上。你將永遠感激向我這個建議。
cocozz

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:06:17 PM

Chinese people spamming to get in ?

Ok, you got me, this is definitively a foolish pump & dump.

Also, look at the buzz in the spanish reddit:

http://www.meneame.net/search.php?q=pesetacoin

Yeah, 0.
pjrmurcianista

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Chinese people spamming to get in ?

Ok, you got me, this is definitively a foolish pump & dump.

Also, look at the buzz in the spanish reddit:

http://www.meneame.net/search.php?q=pesetacoin

Yeah, 0.
Unluckily for the expansion of the coin, Meneame is doing a boicot to every newspapers which are suscribed to a National Association called AEDE that want to earn money with a new tax recently approved called 'Google Tax'. You can find information about this if you search in Meneame as well as you did to find out news about Pesetacoin Wink
This is the only reason we are not sending to meneame the several news which are appearing related to the coin in press.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:46:52 PM

The possibilities of sending money between america and Europe are endless, with pesetacoin. Now you don't have to travel with money in your pocket or pay huge commissions for the sending of foreign currency.

I went to the World Bank information pages and obtained some figures for $ being remitted from the USA.

Of the annual (please note annual, so it happens all the time) ~$500bn global money transfer market, just under 10% goes to possible PesetaCoin target locations.  This is just from the USA!

Say 10% through PesetaCoin - that is $4bn a year. Yes, $4bn. . I think the devs under-estimated their price targets.

So I now have 10,000+ PesetaCoin, while its on sale.
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:57:32 PM

Due to popular demand........

OFFICIAL POOL REOPENED
http://www.pesetaco.in/

STRATUM + VARDIFF : 16 - 1024
1% Fee goes to PesetaCoin Project.

Hardware DDoS Protection
Intel XEON E3 3,40GHz
32GB DDR3
SDD Raid
Internet 200MB (1GB Uplink)

Lets add some MH/s to it and start breaking blocks!

thanks for reopening the pool  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: