Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO-ANN][SCAM] :: Scam :: The Most Advanced THIRD!!! Generation Currency  (Read 2965 times)
SCAM (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:04:27 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 07:43:37 PM by SCAM

We are proud to announce this epic new crypto currency that will drastically change the way ecommerce payments will be processed.

https://i.imgur.com/bi49NxF.jpg

Scam: noun informal – a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

Like Scams being scams, SCAM, the currency, will be a total scam currency!

DISCLAIMER: I cannot guarantee your money will be used for anything useful, or, that you will receive anything back (most likely you won't get anything). Your money will likely be spent on blow and women, beautiful…beautiful women.  Grin

We are a team of 1, maybe, programmer (with the ability to write “hello world” scripts) and came together just today (!!!) to discuss the creation of this new currency. We looked at all the existing and announced coins and currencies and identified their biggest flaws and advantages. We noticed there was no real flaw in any cryptocurrency; they were all essentially moneymakers before they completely flopped for the most part. We took this principle and are creating the first THIRD GENERATION cryptocoin! We are looking to take your money as quickly as you are willing to give it to us. There is no other coin with such great opportunity to remove more bitcoins from your wallet.

POW or POS?
The problem with 100% proof-of-stake (POS) like Ripple, NXT and other carp shams is that the distribution happens only at the start. After this the developers (devs)/initial stakeholders are the ones responsible for distribution. This cannot be the best solution for this problem because all human beings are greedy a**holes. But we also have to admit that the POS has enormous improvements over the proof-of-work (POW) resource hungry processes because it benefits anyone that wants to get money without showing any work up-front.

We thought for a short time and came up with an awesome solution to this fundamental problem. Along the way to finding a suitable solution we had very big obstacles to clear, but we are confident that our solution is superior to all existing ones and that you will give us your hard, or easily won/mined/bought, precious coins. We will prove our stake to you by boasting about our BTC and LTC addresses.

Solution
In the genesis block all existing SCAMs will be created. We split up the total existing parts into 10 parts. 1 part will be distributed within this IPO. One part will be sent into an account that will spend 0(0 first year, 0 second year, 0 third year, 0 fourth year, etc.) SCAMs per minute as fees. (Every full minute, the account will make a transaction, where it sends 0 SCAMs to the genesis block using 0 (0, 0, 0) SCAMs as fee). This will go on for about 4 years and 0.00000000 SCAMs will be distributed to the nodes this way. The 2nd part will be distributed the following way: Every 2 seconds the network will check how many nodes (0) are online and supporting the network and reward 0.0000000 SCAMs proportional to the uptime of the nodes. This will go on for one year.
Part 1+2: May reward early adopters with sheets of toilet paper (TP) with a drawn SCAM Coin and linked address who help spread the word and get others to donate more of their money/coins.
Part 3-10: Will create SCAMCoin v.2, v.3, etc. until we have accumulated enough bitcoins to buy a locket of Britney Spear’s Hair, an F/A-18 Hornet Fighter Jet, the Original Hollywood Sign, New Zealand, and Chuck Norris’ soul.
Total units of SCAMs: N/A, 0, 1, 2? No bloody idea.

Technical:
Written from scratch, in Plankalkül. Not the Java crap that NXT uses (with all the code in one file LMFAOWTFBBQROFLCOPTER), nor Python, C, etc.
Blocktime is an indiscriminately long period of time, dependent upon how much I drink that day and whether or not my computer from the 50-60’s decides to work.
The units will have 10 decimal points at the start. This can be shifted back unlimitedly. (0.00000000001 smallest unit at the start)
The initial fee will be set at 0.000000000 SCAMs.
The network will be able to handle 1tps (transactions per second) at the start. (Very fast I assure you)

Security:
In the first step it will be possible to anonymize your actions using an enclosed room and the built-in mixing service (think bowl).
Once our truly anonymized protocol is finished, there will be no need for this, as the transactions will not be associated with a given account anymore. More on that in the whitepaper (think public spaces with multiple “mixing services”).

Progress:
Network code: 100% done, duh.
Nodes: 100% done, again, duh.
Client: 70% done, I think.
Testing: Testnet (my toilet) has been running for 2 weeks now. Only some minor bugs found until now (the normal)…

Features: (all of them are already working in the testnet!)
Unlike Bitcoin and many others, we don’t have nodes.
If we did use nodes we would have all client features (see below) plus this features:
-   Distributed storage (standard)
-   Advanced DDoS protection (best in class)
-   Blockchain purging, with bootstrapping. (Master nodes will keep the whole blockchain)
-   Stupendously amazing “secret” game-changing feature that will be revealed in the whitepaper!
The lightweight client can be used on your TP roller.
The client will have the following features (all can be dis/enabled):
-   It will be made of cardboard
-   It will be circular in design
-   Send to friends
-   Decentralized marketplace where you can trade any SCAM/asset you’d like
-   Mixing service

Can you mine this coin?
Even though it is not mining, you can run a piece of hardware to receive a reward (AKA: forging in NXT). As mentioned above the postgenesis accounts (all mine) distribute a fixed number (0) of fees to the forging nodes that help to protect the network. So even though you don’t own any SCAMs, you can run the full node and receive a part of the 0 SCAMs each day. At the start this will be a huge reward, as more people participate the reward per node will diminish. Obviously everyone can run multiple nodes, this is wanted as it will do absolutely nothing for SCAM.
Once you own SCAMs, you can let your node run to forge blocks and receive the fees of those blocks. Example:
If there are 1 SCAMs forging and you own 0 SCAMs, then you will forge four blocks per hour. This will give you 1*4 + X fees per hour = 0.1337.

When will the Whitepaper be released?
We decided to start our IPO at this time to take advantage of the huge interest in 2nd generation cryptocurrencies. If it weren’t for the likes of NXT, MasterCoin, and eMunie, our coin would garner very little to no attention. We really want your money. Since we aren’t scared of our competition and we offer a one of a kind opportunity, we said hey, why not release our white paper tonight! See it below, ain’t it an interesting read?

http://freepdfhosting.com/ee183cbed0.pdf
Whitepaper ETA: OUT NOW!

When will the source code be released?

This is a point we talked about much. On the one hand we want to grant our users the greatest amount of time to contribute to our pockets, on the other hand we hate to see our concept cloned on the first day. But obviously we have to release it somehow! That’s why we decided never to release the source for the nodes. So the first source will never be released.

What about the Website, Forum, Faucet, Exchange, Block explorer?
We have registered all the necessary domains and one of our developers is using 100% of his time to finish those right now. We will launch the sites 1 week before the official launch. So on the 18.01.2099.

How do we participate in the IPO?
The IPO will run until the 26.01.2099. This is one week before the official launch and the genesis block distribution. The clients will be shipped 2 weeks after that.
The IPO will distribute the 50% of all coins to early stakeholders. This is a total of 1.5(?) Units of SCAMs that will be distributed.
We accept BTC and LTC only! The LTC to BTC conversion will be made on the day they are transferred at 11:59 PM.
These funds will be used to pad my wallet. No SCAMs will be kept for this purpose as we find that to be an unfair part of other problems, as this distribution is never clear to the users. Saywhut?
If for whatever reason SCAM will not be launched, the BTC/LTC/NXT will most likely stay in my pockets.
ALSO: EVERYONE CAN NOT NOT NOT Revoke their investment in SCAM. JUST SHOOT ME A PM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WHAT THIS MEANS!

TLDR:
I really want your coins and your money. I would greatly appreciate if you spread my coin, SCAM, to as many friends and investors as possible, because it is a once in a life opportunity to throw your money away.
There are a total of 0 SCAMs ever in existence.

First week investments:  05.01.2014-12.01.2014 11:59 AM      0 SCAMs
The BTC address for investments is: 12eaFZeQ9E5nzN8aacidNvugcZWnm81GtZ
The LTC address for investments is: LVMfDBY5eXsrqVuvfeZXQG6zouTsGhpaMB
EDIT: someone asked me if we can offer NXT as payment options too. And yes we have wallets for NXT! We want any and all money you are willing to give to us.
The NXT address for investments is: 4989940275353720981
Send the BTC or LTC to theses addresses and send me a PM with the hash of the transaction and how you would like to be contacted. I won’t contact you, but I may list your name on my OP as a sucker of SCAM.
12.01.2014-19.01.2014 12:00 PM      1 sheet of TP, potentially 2
Investor – BTC Amount
19.01.2014-26.01.2014 12:00 PM      2 sheets of TP, potentially 3
Investor – BTC Amount

Announcement!!
We have decided that we will run a one week long closed BETA test. This will surely get us more views! This will start simultaneously with the launch of the whitepaper, right now! To participate you will have to send ANY amount in the first or the second week. 0.01 BTC is enough to participate!! The BETA test will consist of me sending you a random number from 1 to 1,000,000 that you can use in any way you’d like. It is of no importance or relevance. Let’s beat out the other 2nd generation coins, even those that may work out and grease my buckets!
Regards,
SCAM Team!

TL;DRx2 - I want to take your money and would like for you to just give it to me. I promise nothing, but my own happiness.

Announcement!!!
Since every other coin has a giveaway, I figured I needed to have one too! If 1 BTC is raised, a brand new XBOX ONE Day One Edition will be shipped to a random investor! You will be contacted if you win, I promise...

Thank you to team NEON for being my inspiration for this idea; some (most) of the information presented in my brand new idea would not be possible without reading their thread.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:04:54 PM

blablabla
GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:10:04 PM

The most honest investment possibility in a new coin since weeks.
simbo

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:36:57 PM

Wow....  Shocked

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:45:29 PM

Was the OP edited or it was originally written that way? Cheesy
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:09:14 PM

SCAM (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:43:35 PM

blablabla

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/085/977/HATERS.jpg
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:45:39 PM

I think this needs to be promoted. People need to see how easy it is to spout BS and claim to be a revolutionary IPO and scam people out of their BTC. This is basically a literal translation for every IPO this forum has seen in the last week. I count about 5. 4/5 are almost certainly scams.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:58:19 PM

I think this needs to be promoted. People need to see how easy it is to spout BS and claim to be a revolutionary IPO and scam people out of their BTC. This is basically a literal translation for every IPO this forum has seen in the last week. I count about 5. 4/5 are almost certainly scams.

Agreed.
juve4v

Activity: 505

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:07:55 PM

+1 for the honesty of the OP !  Smiley
SCAM (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:32:55 PM

Multiple investors have put stake in this budding enterprise! Cost of SCAMs will soon skyrocket! Buy in now, or regret it! Hold onto your pants because this ride may leave you homeless, hopeless, and unclothed in an alleyway.

romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:13:13 PM

you named it as scam so it's not scam anymore, genius
SCAM (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:53:50 PM

you named it as scam so it's not scam anymore, genius

https://i.imgur.com/QY4oDqL.jpg
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

I've actually met this guy in New Orleans. Also the TLDR section...TLDR.

Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:04:31 PM

reserved

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
gobpaul

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:25:47 PM

scammmmhhjrhfkwnelkjipoej943jr4nrknejl23heuhihenejklnljhjhdhhjehuohduheu

Thanks       Wink

SCAM (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:19:30 PM

Fixed. And...No way! Did you tell him haters were gonna hate and proceed to throw food at him?
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:53:03 PM

wow, this coin is so different. It is the only coin i have ever seen that is not like a clock!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, you may say other coins at most like clocks in dollar rama, but as long as they can tick a day or two in this forum, and another day or two in cryptsy since checkout. They are still clock coins.

This one is, SQUARE!!!! what kind of innovation is that!!!!
SCAM (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:53:36 PM

wow, this coin is so different. It is the only coin i have ever seen that is not like a clock!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, you may say other coins at most like clocks in dollar rama, but as long as they can tick a day or two in this forum, and another day or two in cryptsy since checkout. They are still clock coins.

This one is, SQUARE!!!! what kind of innovation is that!!!!

It is the Apple to the PC.

Because you can't fit a square piece into a round hole...unless it is much tinier than the round hole.
garcias

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:01:56 PM

Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

ahah people actually give him this ratio Smiley
this coin i can say one thing: TO DA MOOOOON!!!!
BUY BUY BUY!!!

Support DigiByte Smiley
DGB:DLLC7PPEZ7zxnB1RJd9hsvwr1HdJxFfGcb

this is a scam:
69.5 BTC

[/quote
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: