Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iMine.org.uk - New e-shop selling mining hardware!  (Read 1411 times)
highwave

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:01:35 PM

I really wanted to make an order but then I noticed you bought 6 NEW Antminer U1 sticks for 0.0775BTC from a GB so you probably got the others for approx. the same price (probably for 0.08BTC max each).

While I don't mind you making a small profit on them, people should pay attention to the following quote from your website's FAQ:

"Are any of the products used?

Obviously where we have managed to source directly from suppliers, the items are unused and in original boxes with manufacturer instructions where applicable and others we have tested ourselves when purchasing them second-hand to make sure we're not selling faulty goods."

So you purchased some of them second hand (probably cheaper than 0.0775BTC) and are selling them for the same price as new ones for 0.1BTC ? care to explain ?

iMine.org.uk (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:53:40 PM

Hi highwave,

Thanks for your enquiry!  The 6 bought from the GB were not actually intended to be sold on and were actually for someone else but since arriving have been lost amongst others so could be the one someone else ends up with!  Admittedly we re-sell for a higher price than purchased to generate income to fund our next orders.  Whilst we source direct and from other re-sellers etc. we don't tend to 'mark' each item as where it has came from once it has arrived / been tested therefore we have our set prices for hardware, be it old or new!

Hopefully this clears up any concerns you may have had!

Thanks
iMine.org.uk
highwave

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:28:44 PM

So basically i'm paying a higher price and can end up with a second hand miner - that's reassuring... Undecided

Thank you, but I think i'll pass.
iMine.org.uk (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:32:51 PM

We have updated our ASIC prices!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: