Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update  (Read 108275 times)
Mjollnir

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 06:12:51 AM

Good night. We will take it over from here  Wink europa is getting awake. Community is here all arround the clock  Smiley

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CheatBean

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:42:24 AM

Dev put up those screenshots of the proposed exchange, looked good!
I really doubt a complete abandonment by dev, but we'll see. Either way, we'll all figure something out. =)
ivv

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:48:55 AM

I wouldn't hold your breath, there is evidence of him logging in multiple times without responses

yes, its a fact!

Mogui, we waiting for news!  Smiley
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:51:26 AM

guys dont hope to this fucking man and fucking coin ... fuck ETOK ....

he is sleep ... he dont want to reply ... he dont has support team .. all things just is big lie ... plz understand  Angry Angry
Last1212

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:54:14 AM

he is sleep ... he dont want to reply ... he dont has support team .. all things just is big lie ... plz understand  Angry Angry

Man, your rage will not help. YOu can do nothing. Mogui always send late responses, hope he is working on out problem.
You will not lose your old eTOKS, calm down and wait.

If you want to help, then contact dev
contact@e-token.org
https://twitter.com/eTokenStaff
But please do that without of all of this shit.

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:58:57 AM

he is sleep ... he dont want to reply ... he dont has support team .. all things just is big lie ... plz understand  Angry Angry

Man, your rage will not help. YOu can do nothing. Mogui always send late responses, hope he is working on out problem.

sorry brother

i have 500 etok in my balance

i wish i bought DOGE coin ... he must come here and explain clearly all problems ... he is in deep sleep .... after 2 days no news no update ... all POOL down ... coinedup removed it ... he must give us answer ... we trusted to him ... he said has strong support team ... where are them ?

i am so worried for my invest ... sorry again and excuse
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:06:24 AM

Well its strange. Maybe some real life problems for the dev. But a short message would be welcome.

We have to wait a little longer. And other wise we need to come with a plan b. We can not let this one die. The name is to good. And also there is a nice communitie.

I did some digging in the bank. It was split up so often that its difficult keeping track. But i can see there is still lots of coins there. To get a clear picture we would need someone with good administrative skills. Working for the IRS or something ;-) Not a messy IT guy like me

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:08:08 AM

Well its strange. Maybe some real life problems for the dev. But a short message would be welcome.

We have to wait a little longer. And other wise we need to come with a plan b. We can not let this one die. The name is to good. And also there is a nice communitie.

I did some digging in the bank. It was split up so often that its difficult keeping track. But i can see there is still lots of coins there. To get a clear picture we would need someone with good administrative skills. Working for the IRS or something ;-) Not a messy IT guy like me

Grin
titos99

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:08:55 AM

Hello all,

I was approached to help with fixing the current source code/clients and the current situation.

And I do understand that for supporters of eToken this needs to be done as soon as possible.

On the other hand the developer of eToken was active here just 12 hours ago. I do not think that it is right for me to step in already and change the code, create a fork, etc.

I my eyes the developer needs to approve this at this moment. If by Saturday there is no sign of the developer with the intention to fix the current problems then I might be persuaded to fix the problems if there is a broad community support to do so.

Take care

Peter

I support your move guys and i think the whole community but first we need to safeguard our etokens-our community to gain trust.Me as i think many others have our etokens locked by coinedup.So i suggest to inform them that in the next few days the coin will be exchangeable again so we wont have a permanent closure.If somebody already did this please let me know.Otherwise i will do it,just give me an email address or anything.
Last1212

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:13:39 AM

sorry brother

i have 500 etok in my balance

i wish i bought DOGE coin ... he must come here and explain clearly all problems ... he is in deep sleep .... after 2 days no news no update ... all POOL down ... coinedup removed it ... he must give us answer ... we trusted to him ... he said has strong support team ... where are them ?

i am so worried for my invest ... sorry again and excuse

We still have community. We have good pool owners, they stopped bugged fork. Community contacted coinedup to stop market to prevent loses of eTOK buyers. Nowadays we blocked eTOK pretty good. Someone above made timeline. Lets wait for it.
I don't know maybe we should send several e-mails and make some tweets to dev, to let him know about the problem.

P. S. I have 900 eTOKs. We all in the same boat. Everyone can make several negative posts about eTOK here, but how will they help? That post will make bad reputation for eTOK, but you will not get your money back and it becomes harder to reestablish eTOK.

LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:14:53 AM

At this stage waiting for dev for a few more days is a good idea.  Things in life do happen and sometimes you have no control over that.

If he has not appeared before the end of the weekend then we will start with an accounting of all wallet balances to date and go from there.

I know it is hard for everyone as we all have a lot invested in etoken, but we are going to have to remain patient.  Trashing the etoken name more isn't going to help anyone in the long run.

Mjollnir, you said you did some digging into the bank.... Is there a working block explorer? Which chain is it and what is the URL?
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:16:36 AM

At this stage waiting for dev for a few more days is a good idea.  Things in life do happen and sometimes you have no control over that.

If he has not appeared before the end of the weekend then we will start with an accounting of all wallet balances to date and go from there.

I know it is hard for everyone as we all have a lot invested in etoken, but we are going to have to remain patient.  Trashing the etoken name more isn't going to help anyone in the long run.

Mjollnir, you said you did some digging into the bank.... Is there a working block explorer? Which chain is it and what is the URL?

I know about this one

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/6dbe07b90ee30b2ce070683e0e913db11c929b3b26ca2513d895a811653ead0b#o0

its the first block. With 138.000 + etoks.

Last1212

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:17:59 AM

I agree. Dev made fork in a hurry, maybe he hadn't enough time because of some problems.

keepwalking1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:19:21 AM

hi

Solidchance

i am appreciate what you will do, and i want be one of the new dev team, i start to mine etoken at the first launch day.

i don't want etoken to die, hope i can help you to reconstruction our etoken community and give etoken another chance!

i have translate etoken launch post, and i was the biggest miner on etoken pool with more than 80M/s hash rate!

what can i do?

1 i can promote etoken in china. more and more chinese will join etoken.
2 i always online  in this forum, so i can reply any question about etoken.
3 i can take charge of contact chinese exchange platform,so we can trade etoken in china.

also with some questions

1 first after we launch the new version,we must pay the people we buy etoken on coinedup or other platform, so we can help each other!also the payment should come from the  new etoken bank , we do not mind if the new version etoken has a premine, the premine etoken should pay people who lost etoken on their money on coinedup, we can make a statistic how much etoken left on coinedup, so we can pay them from the new etoken bank!

2 we should frozen the old etoken bank!

3 people who now have etoken can exchange their etoken on 1:1 for the new etoken in the new version!

4 we can start mining new etoken after all the old etoken has been change to new etoken!

5 everybody will not lost their etoken!

thank you Solidchance, you are a hero.  after that we can sail on.  all best things need hard work, hope we can make it!

Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:19:41 AM

Hello all,

I was approached to help with fixing the current source code/clients and the current situation.

And I do understand that for supporters of eToken this needs to be done as soon as possible.

On the other hand the developer of eToken was active here just 12 hours ago. I do not think that it is right for me to step in already and change the code, create a fork, etc.

I my eyes the developer needs to approve this at this moment. If by Saturday there is no sign of the developer with the intention to fix the current problems then I might be persuaded to fix the problems if there is a broad community support to do so.

Take care

Peter

I support your move guys and i think the whole community but first we need to safeguard our etokens-our community to gain trust.Me as i think many others have our etokens locked by coinedup.So i suggest to inform them that in the next few days the coin will be exchangeable again so we wont have a permanent closure.If somebody already did this please let me know.Otherwise i will do it,just give me an email address or anything.

I think the major thing is. When your ask coinedup to reopen trading. It must be with the original wallet. Otherwise lots of "cheap" coins from the bugged fork will come up. some people where able to mine that fork for many hours after the pools stopped. And with a difficulty of 0.0000000001 or something like that ;-) they got lots of coins.

keepwalking1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:21:07 AM

Hello all,

Take care

Peter

hi

Solidchance

i am appreciate what you will do, and i want be one of the new dev team, i start to mine etoken at the first launch day.

i don't want etoken to die, hope i can help you to reconstruction our etoken community and give etoken another chance!

i have translate etoken launch post, and i was the biggest miner on etoken pool with more than 80M/s hash rate!

what i can do?

2 i always online  in this forum, so i can reply any question about etoken.
3 i can take charge of contact chinese exchange platform,so we can trade etoken in china.

also with some questions

1 first after we launch the new version,we must pay the people we buy etoken on coinedup or other platform, so we can help each other!also the payment should come from the total etoken, we do not mind if the new version has a premine, the premine etoken should pay people who lost etoken on their money on coinedup, we can make a statistic how much etoken left on coinedup, so we can pay them from the new etoken bank!

3 people who now have etoken can exchange their etoken on 1:1 for the new etoken!

4 we can start mining new etoken after all the old etoken has been change to new etoken!

thank you Solidchance, you are a hero.  after that we can sail on.  all best things need hard work, hope we can make it!

Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:23:00 AM

I feel its a little to early to take over. Just imagen that the dev has a really good reason why he is not here.

But just to be sure ;-) I took e-token.info as a domain name. Just in case the dev does not show up and we can not reclame that domain (e-token.org)  

But well lets wait a little longer  Roll Eyes

Last1212

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:25:09 AM

I feel its a little to early to take over. Just imagen that the dev has a really good reason why he is not here.

But just to be sure ;-) I took e-token.info as a domain name. Just in case the dev does not show up and we can not reclame that domain (e-token.org)  

The price will skyrocket if dev returns with fixed wallet and beta exchange. Smiley

Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:26:42 AM

The price will skyrocket if dev returns with fixed wallet and beta exchange. Smiley

lol  Cheesy i am just being loyal. Maybe a little to much. But hey i am loyal to e-token also  Grin

pttinh

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:32:11 AM

hi

Solidchance

what can i do?

2 i always online  in this forum, so i can reply any question about etoken.

also with some questions

1 first after we launch the new version,we must pay the people we buy etoken on coinedup or other platform, so we can help each other!also the payment should come from the  new etoken bank , we do not mind if the new version etoken has a premine, the premine etoken should pay people who lost etoken on their money on coinedup, we can make a statistic how much etoken left on coinedup, so we can pay them from the new etoken bank!

3 people who now have etoken can exchange their etoken on 1:1 for the new etoken in the new version!

thank you Solidchance, you are a hero.  after that we can sail on.  all best things need hard work, hope we can make it!

+1

All of you are Hero!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: