Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update  (Read 108284 times)
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:26:15 AM

Just a little warning.

This morning i noticed my coins where gone from: http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/
I noticed the same adres as withdraw adress that i used yesterday in the 7 coin give away. I used that adres by copy paste from http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/.

Later that day i noticed it was not my address. So i just tought i made a mistake. I changed my adress on http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/

But well this morning it was e5mGYGunD7na73vztfs21w9gHCjexbkkez again. And 18 coins where gone. So i already lost 25 to this #$!( adress.

Somehow my password got nicked on this or a other pool. I used same password/username on different pools/coins. My mistake but well just in case you do the same. Check your accouns withdraw adress.

Greetings,

PS time for cofee. I am pissed like hell  Angry
a lot of these happens these days now I m not sure if they found an exploit for MPOS or if they just use the online leaks to get into our accounts

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
pttinh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:42:51 AM

Just a little warning.

This morning i noticed my coins where gone from: http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/
I noticed the same adres as withdraw adress that i used yesterday in the 7 coin give away. I used that adres by copy paste from http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/.

Later that day i noticed it was not my address. So i just tought i made a mistake. I changed my adress on http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/

But well this morning it was e5mGYGunD7na73vztfs21w9gHCjexbkkez again. And 18 coins where gone. So i already lost 25 to this #$!( adress.

Somehow my password got nicked on this or a other pool. I used same password/username on different pools/coins. My mistake but well just in case you do the same. Check your accouns withdraw adress.

Greetings,

PS time for cofee. I am pissed like hell  Angry

I'm sorry. Hope that you can earn more in the future.
Post your address here, i will donate you 1 coin  Wink
Mjollnir

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

Well i changed pool. And username password. And just send a email to the pool. Maybe they can see the ip it came from and warn others. I do like the pool tough. But with 600khash i need to be sure i get some coins now Tongue

My add is: eQQZC8t5wQtFREWPktBTKwRhtv4hKwE1xq

I am very sure its mine  Wink

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:50:01 AM

r0ach i still see you as a very angry person for some reason, but i don't think this coin pissed you off
First of all i don't see global hashrate being that low, usually new coins(without being exchangeable) has hasrates between 100 and 300 MH/s. This coin being a not pre-announced one without a pre-hype or any meme/comic/pet/joke behind its name has a perfectly normal hashrate at 100-150 MH/s for now
At second yes dev is having 100.000 coins and we have to trust that he won't dump this but you shouldn't think that other devs are not owning such amounts of their own coins. And they has to own a lot of coins because making a coin succesful without premine is a lie.  There are so much no premine coins where you being the first or second to download the wallet and it is already at 1000 or even more mined blocks and devs are mining it continuously and most of them not with 1 MH/s.
Etok's dev is not mining his own coin and that got proved many times so yes he owns 100.000 coins but giveaways are generous and his support is really good so i think that we are having reason to trust him
pttinh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:52:57 AM

Well i changed pool. And username password. And just send a email to the pool. Maybe they can see the ip it came from and warn others. I do like the pool tough. But with 600khash i need to be sure i get some coins now Tongue

I am very sure its mine  Wink

sent  Smiley
Mjollnir

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 09:56:43 AM

Post your address here, i will donate you 1 coin  Wink

I am very sure its mine  Wink

sent  Smiley

Thank you for the gift :-)

Like this community. I am mining again for some new coins :-)

Just this little thing I have a beta code for the elderscrolls online for this weekend. And i cant game and mine together hehehe Cheesy What a dillema  Shocked  Wink

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
pttinh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:01:59 AM

Thank you for the gift :-)

Like this community. I am mining again for some new coins :-)

Just this little thing I have a beta code for the elderscrolls online for this weekend. And i cant game and mine together hehehe Cheesy What a dillema  Shocked  Wink

Cheesy
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:04:47 AM

r0ach i still see you as a very angry person for some reason, but i don't think this coin pissed you off
First of all i don't see global hashrate being that low, usually new coins(without being exchangeable) has hasrates between 100 and 300 MH/s. This coin being a not pre-announced one without a pre-hype or any meme/comic/pet/joke behind its name has a perfectly normal hashrate at 100-150 MH/s for now
At second yes dev is having 100.000 coins and we have to trust that he won't dump this but you shouldn't think that other devs are not owning such amounts of their own coins. And they has to own a lot of coins because making a coin succesful without premine is a lie.  There are so much no premine coins where you being the first or second to download the wallet and it is already at 1000 or even more mined blocks and devs are mining it continuously and most of them not with 1 MH/s.
Etok's dev is not mining his own coin and that got proved many times so yes he owns 100.000 coins but giveaways are generous and his support is really good so i think that we are having reason to trust him

LOL

A developer with 2% premine can instantly kill a coin.  Once you know how the facts work, you have to be a lunatic to go near a coin with 25% premine.

No matter what nonsense he tells you, there is also no excuse for having a premine that high.  It's just astronomical compared to all other premines.

He's going to cash out and he's going to cash out hard, there's zero reason for him not to.  If he kills the coin, oh well, he made enough to retire on BTC anyway.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
zsnorbi

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:25:11 AM

r0ach you still wan't something from this coin otherwise you wouldn't waste your precious time posting comments in it's thread Grin
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:38:39 AM

2% is a pump and dump..

25% IS insane. you'd have to be extremely stupid to make a pump with that. 0.5% is enough to retire on BTC.
On the other hand, if it be for early control of the coin, protection from others willing to pump, aggressive promotion etc. with FULL transparrency it could work.

Besides, Cryptsy with 'no premined coins' policy is not the only exchange.

Mehhh, we'll see in a couple of weeks. This altcoin market is full of scams anyway..  Kiss
keepwalking1234

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:22:32 AM

i love this coin! support!

Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
pttinh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

2% is a pump and dump..

25% IS insane. you'd have to be extremely stupid to make a pump with that. 0.5% is enough to retire on BTC.
On the other hand, if it be for early control of the coin, protection from others willing to pump, aggressive promotion etc. with FULL transparrency it could work.

Mehhh, we'll see in a couple of weeks. This altcoin market is full of scams anyway..  Kiss

Mogui

Please say smt to stop some future comments like this!!!
pttinh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:33:14 AM

i love this coin! support!

I can see your hash rate  Cheesy

Keep mining!!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
jochem

Activity: 84

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 12:15:42 PM

Pool for this eTOKEN is up at http://etoken.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.etoken.luckyminers.com:3330 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.etoken.luckyminers.com:3330 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.etoken.luckyminers.com:3330 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3330 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.etoken.luckyminers.com:3330 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000

Come mine Digibyte  DDOS Protected Server!
Mogui (OP)

Activity: 70

[e-Token.org] Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 12:50:56 PM

2% is a pump and dump..

Mogui

Hi,

thanks a lot for your support. This community is really great, my wife is falling in love.

I'll not censor peoples, and I won't.
eToken will have friends and enemies, happies and unhappies, we will deal with both, although we won't explain thousands of times why the bank exist.

Our point of view is that no coins will survive on long term if they are aren't controlled a minimum by the devs on the launch, and later. No coins will grow if the devs have no funds to negotiate stuff (free things are rare). No devs will develop a coin to the moon with no funds (they won't able to do it anyway).

No premine or no banking, whatever, mean you giving the main % of the coin to early miners.
Will the early miners develop the coin with this money, or will they sell ? Wink

If you take the history of all the altcoins here who got dumped after reaching an exchange, you'll see no devs did it, but early miners.

By choosing eToken, you providing trust into people you know, instead of providing trust into an unknown miner with a big setup.

eTOKEN is an electronic supply, designed to trade across the internet or to be used as an asset.
website: http://www.e-token.org | thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403597.0 | twitter: @eTokenStaff
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:02:25 PM

Mogui maybe you could be transparent with the bank listing where the coins are going and what they are being used for would this calm the non supporters?
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:04:31 PM

2% is a pump and dump..

Mogui

Hi,

thanks a lot for your support. This community is really great, my wife is falling in love.

I'll not censor peoples, and I won't.
eToken will have friends and enemies, happies and unhappies, we will deal with both, although we won't explain thousands of times why the bank exist.

Our point of view is that no coins will survive on long term if they are aren't controlled a minimum by the devs on the launch, and later. No coins will grow if the devs have no funds to negotiate stuff (free things are rare). No devs will develop a coin to the moon with no funds (they won't able to do it anyway).

No premine or no banking, whatever, mean you giving the main % of the coin to early miners.
Will the early miners develop the coin with this money, or will they sell ? Wink

If you take the history of all the altcoins here who got dumped after reaching an exchange, you'll see no devs did it, but early miners.

By choosing eToken, you providing trust into people you know, instead of providing trust into an unknown miner with a big setup.

Ok, I like your wife.

I will get back to this one. Pointless arguing now.
I see glitches of something conceptual.

P.S. I support this one. Fuck censorship. If a supporter has an opinion like me, the others will destroy it. There has to be a good reason for this one to succeed, that's why you should (as you probably have) anticipate the questions which will arise later on.
If you check the other coin  in my sig, you will see a ledger on their first page. Be different, please do, but have in mind likes and dislikes of THE people.

As for everyone else, coin is not 'safe from pump and dump' just because somebody says so. This is internet and I don't know what you are doing in your grandmothers basement. As I said, we'll see in a couple of weeks..

Kiss
zsnorbi

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:00:08 PM

Mogui is this your website?

http://www.bitlink-central.com/btcefast/
fud_etra

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:20:28 PM

All of my rigs are for this coin Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
pttinh

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:30:19 PM

All of my rigs are for this coin Smiley

+1  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: