Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EmerCoin [BOUNTY 300 000 EMC] automated exchange and other services.  (Read 6264 times)
EmerCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:20:36 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 09:35:36 PM by EmerCoin.org

1. First Automated Exchange - 100,000 EMC
2. Second Automated Exchange - 50,000 EMC
(These be claimed by new or existing exchange service)

3. Block Explorer  - 20,000 EMC -- REWARDED : http://darkgamex.ch:2752/chain/Emercoin

4. Developed Information Website (also in Chinese) e.g. EmerCoin.org - 20,000 EMC

5. Any game or other service - 5,000 EMC

6. EmerCoin web wallet service - 5,000 + 35,000 EMC
(35,000 EMC bonus after running smoothly for 1 month without hacking / major loss incident)

7. Creating script to parse stats for the Transhumans Folding@Home team monthly every first day of a month and transferring coins to members of the team - 50,000  EMC IN PROGRESS
(Link for the team stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=43003 Required features: users can register by nicknames and fill in form with their EMC addresses for payouts/ By Garrett’s proposal.)

8. Creation of a two-way gateway to convert "Real EMC <-> Asset EMC" - 25,000
(Users create Asset EMC using p2p platform providing decentralized exchange (XMC Counterparty or similar). With the Asset EMC it will be possible to trade to Real BTC in decentralized exchange.)

========================

The bounties set in EMC in list above are applied for startups (websites) which function for educational and informational purposes only.

The reward is released for individuals/teams/companies after successful implementation and approval by donator of bounty.

The services developed and further supported by teams or companies involving professionals having license/permissions required for such activities by law of certain country are rewarded additionally. The rest fundings in EMC is released for such services provided that the team or company which manage them has required permission (depend on jurisdiction and financial law)

This topic is opened both for those who has the experience in the development and those who want to improve their skills.

If you are interested in developing or managing these projects you are invited to share your ideas and comments here. Your suggestions may be sent to PM.

This topic is for discussing a software that can be used for implementing the services described in list above, software features, development process.

Regards,
EmerCoin users and holders community.
See more information about these bounties and development progress on  page  http://emercoin.org/bounty.html
MessyCoin

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:24:51 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 07:26:23 AM by MessyCoin

Thank you for your efforts Smiley

I hope we will see this list expanded with user suggestions, and perhaps some of those bounties will be claimed!

NOTE: See separate giveaway thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403956.0 (giveaway closed)

stas

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

up

EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:48:09 AM

A good news from Russian forum:

1. First Automated Exchange - 100,000 EMC  -- CLAIMED
EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:07:49 AM

Thank you for your efforts Smiley

I hope we will see this list expanded with user suggestions, and perhaps some of those bounties will be claimed!

NOTE: See separate giveaway thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403956.0

Thank you, MessyCoin, for supporting the bounty in this topic!

Indeed First Automated Exchange is claimed and in working now.

I ‘ve also received a suggestion from another developer to enter bounty for P2P exchange  for EMC. This one differs from web-based exchange service . Development of P2P exchange involves low-level programming in particularly and may become an interesting project to be rewarded separately .

Would anybody like to develop P2P exchange? And what bounty sum is to set for such project?

What are the thoughts of members of our community?
EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:13:37 AM

2. Block Explorer - 20,000 EMC -- IN WORKING

The bounties are expanded with position:

Creating script which functions are: parsing stats for the Transhumans team monthly every first day of a month and transferring coins to members of the team. -- 15 000 EMC

By Garrett’s proposal
EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:21:02 AM

The topic with these Emercoin bounties was also started in Russian forum:

https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/4405-emercoin-pooschritelnyi-fond-300-000-emc-razrabotka-avtomatizi/?view=getnewpost
Fixx

Activity: 535
Merit: 501

EMC

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:16:57 AM

Introducing the new service - Emerfor.org
While this prototype distributes 10 EMC anyone who comes with a unique address IP.
But the main idea - sponsoring the project Folding @ Home using a crypto-currency.

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:49:43 PM

Here we go, a block explorer Smiley
Emercoin Block Explorer

Please send coins to EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF Smiley

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
MessyCoin

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:14:26 PM

Would anybody like to develop P2P exchange? And whatbounty sum is to set for such project?

What are the thoughts of members of our community?

Thank you for your updates and nice to see some bounties being worked on!

I'm not so sure about P2P exchange. Such an achievement would be fantastic, however I believe a p2P exchange is perhaps unlikely at this time. Let me know if you have any example where this has been implemented before for any other currency. If it were a realistic possibility perhaps the EMC community could agree on a bounty for such a big achievement.

Introducing the new service - Emerfor.org
While this prototype distributes 10 EMC anyone who comes with a unique address IP.
But the main idea - sponsoring the project Folding @ Home using a crypto-currency.

Nice service Fixx, and excellent captcha Smiley Please post your personal EMC address and I will send some EMC. Or would you prefer I donate directly to the faucet?
Also, I recommend that you consider a "services" page at emercoin.com where you link to the blockexplorer and faucet!

Emercoin Block Explorer

Excellent! I have sent you the bounty of 20,000 EMC

Good work with the blockexplorer, it is a valuable service for any coin so please keep it online!

Wonderful to see some EMC services, looking forward to more news as services develop.

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:41:39 PM

Emercoin Block Explorer

Excellent! I have sent you the bounty of 20,000 EMC

Good work with the blockexplorer, it is a valuable service for any coin so please keep it online!

Wonderful to see some EMC services, looking forward to more news as services develop.
aslong its being used, it will stay online.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:28:14 PM

MessyCoin , Fixx, K1773R ,

Thank you for supporting the EmerCoin project and this topic! Block Explorer is a nice job!  Smiley

I hope we will see the other services developed.

There is an interest to EmerCoin online-wallet suggested by developers. May such service be actual to be rewarded with a bounty?
MessyCoin

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:51:03 AM

Block Explorer is a nice job!  Smiley
Yes, great to see a blockexplorer & faucet, hopefully you can list these services at emercoin.org Smiley

There is an interest to EmerCoin online-wallet suggested by developers. May such service be actual to be rewarded with a bounty?

I will contribute this bounty: 5,000 EMC for web wallet service. 35,000 EMC bonus after running smoothly for 1 month without hacking / major loss incident Smiley please add it if think it's good.

I would increase this bounty for service akin to blockexplorer.com, in that keys are not seen by the server.

MessyCoin

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:37:27 PM

To clarify:

Many web wallets store all funds in a single combined wallet, accessible by the owner of the service. Therefore all online funds can be stolen if security fails.

From the blockchain.info website:

"... the encryption is all done within your browser, before it is saved on our servers, so not even we have access to your account!"

In this case the user's wallet / private keys are encrypted by the browser before transmission to the server and not accessible (theoretically) by the wallet service. Only the users browser will decrypt the wallet, using the user's password, which is not stored on the server.

Another related feature is the ability to have local backup of a wallet, save to hard drive or by email, so you can recover it should the wallet service disappear.

Now, I don't expect an Emercoin web wallet would have these features! But I proposed a generous bonus should be available for it.

These advanced features aren't necessary to claim the bounty (5,000 + 35,000 after 1 month stability).

At this time, any stable web wallet for Emercoin would be a good thing!

EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:55:10 AM

A new position is added to the list:

5.2. EmerCoin web wallet service - 5,000 EMC IN WORKING
and
35,000 EMC bonus after running smoothly for 1 month without hacking / major loss incident

I would increase this bounty for service akin to blockexplorer.com, in that keys are not seen by the server.
OK. http://blockchain.info/wallet has been meant. Thank you, MessyCoin, for clarifying.  Hopefully we'll see such EmerCoin online wallet service one day, with keys not seen by the server and advanced features,

I am glad to tell that developing EmerCoin online wallet is in working now - and maybe some help of community will be needed (any ideas concerning server?)
EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:22:16 AM

Yes, great to see a blockexplorer & faucet, hopefully you can list these services at emercoin.org Smiley

I did. Thanks for your tips!
EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:37:47 AM

I am currently coding a p2p exchange ...

Where can we see open source? You didn't give us a link.

"If someone is interested..." - not interested.
MessyCoin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:43:44 AM

An Emercoin exchange will be useful in any respect. But if it's p2p then one would usually expect it to be open source.

EmerCoin.org (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:17:54 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 05:01:32 PM by EmerCoin.org

An Emercoin exchange will be useful in any respect. But if it's p2p then one would usually expect it to be open source.
Absolutely agree!

BTW, MessyCoin wrote:
"Let me know if you have any example where this has been implemented before for any other currency."

There is an interesting discussion:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=172705.0
Topic: P2P Exchange for bitcoin
Fixx

Activity: 535
Merit: 501

EMC

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:32:11 AM

Creating script to parse stats for the Transhumans Folding@Home team monthly every first day of a month and transferring coins to members of the team - 50,000  EMC  - DONE! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472142.msg5212219

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: