Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto?  (Read 2673 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

Looking at the past trends, all coins are continuously going down in price except few. There is the prediction that the crypto market will be pumped at the end of this year or in early 2019. So the best option is to buy the coins when they are cheap. This is the right time to invest in crypto market.
Invest in many coins and do not put all your money in a single coin to reduce the risk and increase the profit margin.
Prediction based on what? Just some some random wild guess like others are doing here in the forum? If no pump takes place, you guys are going to say that the pump will take next month, and you guys keep on saying without no solid fact.
I would say, pump and dump takes place unpredictably. Just keep in your mind that this is still the early stage of crypto currencies. So you are sill on the best time to buy it, if you are looking for holding it for a long term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
io.219832

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

Yes this could be the right time to purchase. Because of the good news from China yesterday and today. I think this is the reason that i already see some green in the market right now. And in America things are also happening. There is a platform coming for institutional investors and the first Bitcoin ETF might get accepted in the coming months.

These things can really lift and change the market, but you are never certain. The market could still be bearish because good news and lifting prices also mean that many people will finally sell their crypto against the higher prices. We don't know if those short-time holders have already been gone and i hope what remains now are mostly long time holders so that a possible bullmarket will not see an immediate sell-off.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

The Crypto currencies have suffered a lot in the last 10 months. The good news that we see everyday is enough reason for wise people to invest now, before entering the FOMO phase which will make many people regret they did not invest earlier. That could happen any time.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.

I will say that buying if cryptocurrency at this time is personal and from one's detailed analysis do e and not necessarily through just survey from ordinary persons. I can recommend that it is safe to buy now and hodl till about 2-5years from now to get some real profits. But if you can learn the nitty gritty of trading, you can as well buy in now and make some real short time earnings too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

The Crypto currencies have suffered a lot in the last 10 months. The good news that we see everyday is enough reason for wise people to invest now, before entering the FOMO phase which will make many people regret they did not invest earlier. That could happen any time.
unfortunately there is no main good news come to market.even several news already come, but it did not enough for investors to make them courage put more their money.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

the best time to buy bitcoin and all crypto for me will be the end of 2019 after this bear run Smiley Buy low sell high  Kiss

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoins and cryptocurrency because the price is just low, but you should not invest big amounts because when the market will start to grow it’s hard to say, you need to accurately analyze the amount you want to invest in cryptocurrency and think about all the worst actions to be in consequence if the market will fall for a long time.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

I still consider the current as a bear market so maybe it is good to get involved now. I do not expect such a rapid growth like in the past few years, but I believe that it will be the future and prices should go up sooner than later
Andrea9000

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

There is no right time to buy. Today you can buy small batches, but do not rush. Think well about which cybercriminals will be relevant in the future. If you are currently buying a lot of different cryptic goods, then this is a clear hold for several years. Take note of this.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

At the moment we are seeing a very heavy correction in the market of cryptocurrencies, I really do not believe this correction is going to last long so this can be a big opportunity to make some easy money in a very short amount of time, you can buy bitcoin at 5800 and sell it at 6500 in the next few weeks that is a profit of 700 for each bitcoin that you buy which is not bad.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.

I think buying bitcoin or altcoin at the moment depends entirely on your personal readiness, are you able to hold your coins even if the price of bitcoin starts to fall once again? If you can accept that, buying bitcoin is the right time for you, because I think the current market price is still stable below. and no one knows for sure what will happen next. can go up and it can also go down, depending on the amount of demand that will encourage the growth of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:21:17 AM

Yes, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because prices are very cheap, last night bitcoin fell from $ 6200 to $ 5500 for the current price, so this is a considerable price reduction of up to -10% in the exchange market, I look forward to prices at $ 5000, because I think it's the lowest price for bitcoin for this year.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

In fact, this is the rush hour for all cryptocurrency purchase, most especially the large cap coins. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc are now selling at low prices. If you missed the opportunity when Bitcoin was first launched, then this is another opportunity to jump on the train before the Bitcoin bull takes off.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

Purchase bitcoin and eth only, that is my suggestion for you. These two cryptocurrencies is the most safest cryptocurrency for long term investment. If you want to trading then I you may choose altcoin especially new altcoin. Most of cryptocurrecies will experience pump and dump so you should wait the altcoin pump before you sell it.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

Purchase bitcoin and eth only, that is my suggestion for you. These two cryptocurrencies is the most safest cryptocurrency for long term investment. If you want to trading then I you may choose altcoin especially new altcoin. Most of cryptocurrecies will experience pump and dump so you should wait the altcoin pump before you sell it.
indeed for now btc and eth are idols, especially today we can see that the market is flushed again, i think it's the right time to start buying it, which needs to be remembered not to spend your capital at one price

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin. Its price is now $ 5k5 and is the lowest price we expect. Q2 of 2019, certainly bitcoin will rebound back to nearly 9k $. Then our market will grow strongly again, the economic downturn will also decrease.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin. Its price is now $ 5k5 and is the lowest price we expect. Q2 of 2019, certainly bitcoin will rebound back to nearly 9k $. Then our market will grow strongly again, the economic downturn will also decrease.
when BAKKT trading already launched i am sure there were much money come from stockmarket investor and finance firm.bring new demand and capitalization was be main solution for currency price.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

I do not understand why everyone is panicking. The only losers are the ones who believed Bitcoin will never rise again. From few pennies to Mt. Gox's tragedy to the fall from $600 to $200 and so on. Those who sold at deap are crying tears.
I think with the current situation and situation, of course, investors will experience fear and panic, but if investors understand and understand all the risks to be taken, of course panic will disappear and become a conviction and patience.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

I do not understand why everyone is panicking. The only losers are the ones who believed Bitcoin will never rise again. From few pennies to Mt. Gox's tragedy to the fall from $600 to $200 and so on. Those who sold at deap are crying tears.
I think with the current situation and situation, of course, investors will experience fear and panic, but if investors understand and understand all the risks to be taken, of course panic will disappear and become a conviction and patience.
I'm sure all traders must feel anxious today because prices have dropped a few percent, I was also scared. but selling is not the right thing especially for long-term holders like me, I only take advantage of this opportunity to buy, now is the lowest price this year, why don't you buy it?
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

It’s never late, no matter what. It’s not even all those people that were there at first that knew it will come to this current price and therefore majority of them missed it. I find it difficult to believe that anyone held Bitcoin from 2009 to 2017, to me most of them are just telling lies and making newbies feel bad. So no time is late, no matter when you join you can still make something out of it. There are new coins in the market with great potential,so you can invest in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: