Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs world economy  (Read 2502 times)
Risoria

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help

Rapid movements of the Bitcoin price are common. Any investment can pose a risk, but the Cryptocurrency world and all the technologies it brings are not only beneficial to struggling economies but are also helping central authorities by examining inefficiencies within their financial system and is most likely to remain for many years to come. As an platform for innovation, Bitcoin is definitely sustainable. By creating something that is detached from government or regulating authority, it removed all control and so regulation will require a well-coordinated effort across several economies. This will be a difficult task however regulatory uncertainty can to be harmful to the Crypto markets but Bitcoin prices show patterns of improvement. With a global Crypto market cap sitting at approximately $1trn, acceptance becomes inevitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?
That changes the bitcoin price is not just US as such, it has previously happened where China forbids the use of bitcoin in its country, with the instant of bitcoin prices dropping drastically and this is true in other countries. I mean if there is a country decide to banning bitcoin and cryptocurrency the price will fall.
It's not about bitcoin, but the user specifies it. By bitcoin system already has the potential to be used as a technology of the future. It's just that determines can bitcoin persist when some states prohibit bitcoin and cryptocurrency is dependent from bitcoin users themselves.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Congrats for your thinking of buying bitcoin. Please don't wait and act fast. USA and SEC is not at all crypto friendly from the beginning and the crypto community is aware of it. So if USA puts legal restriction over it, it will have a very limited effect internationally. However, it is not going to happen because a large numbers of crypto related business are based on USA only. The government will see a huge revenue loss as well as a lot of people will loose their jobs. I don't think USA will take any such chance anytime soon. So if you are planning to invest in cryptos, go ahead and do it!

ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

If you think Bitcoin is business to begin with, then you are in a wrong idea about it. In my point of view, Bitcoin is a currency which is used to do transactions online. So the point of buying Bitcoin to merely invest and become rich is not a good idea. About the restrictions US will think of imposing, then it is just restrictions and cannot even destroy bitcoin's legacy.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Bitcoin and any crypto currency available in the market isn't stable enough to be self sustaining. But in the future we will see a more stronger and more stable coin that could be used by everyone in their businesses. But it will take the effort of every one who have stakes on it to hold on to their coins.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Bitcoin and any crypto currency available in the market isn't stable enough to be self sustaining. But in the future we will see a more stronger and more stable coin that could be used by everyone in their businesses. But it will take the effort of every one who have stakes on it to hold on to their coins.
if it can happen soon, i am sure that bitcoin and other coins could be stable.every business accept bitcoin and altcoin , it will make investor confidence rise and maybe more new investor coming.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

A lot of money is being pumped/diverted into the Cryptocurrency markets. As at today, if the Cryptocurrency markets should crash, it then means the world economy will lose its hold/stand. That is partly why the global financial bodies have decided to come into the Cryptocurrency markets to help put things in checks and have a coordinated operation.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

I think from the year 2013 in the form of bitcoin up to now a lot of problems that happened, and the fact that bitcoin is still survive, so I think despite the many restrictions and opposition, but surely still able to survive and even more advanced, this is my opinion
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

I think that bitcoin is not enough strong yet, but it becames more and more strong with all those people comming here with their will!
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

This world doesn't continue to be in monotony, it will all lead to new things that smell of technologies advancements especially on the internet, I think bitcoin or cryptocurrency will continue to persist and strong among many people, especially certain countries that have received bitcoin, also I think the activity on crypto will be more vibrant and more very good role in the next.
Believe in bitcoin, this will remain a special thing!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

That's why Bitcoin was designed as a decentralized system.
No nation state on this planet can stop Bitcoin. Laws will not stop people from buying it underground. Furthermore other nations will embrace it instead of attacking it.
Bitcoin has survived the last 9 years and has reached some significant size now. And it will continue to grow (there's more and more interest from institutional investors who what to buy in). In terms of the technology, the mining finally sees some great competition coming in, the second layer gets build out and will probably bring a complete new wave of innovation and businesses.
And of course attacks against Bitcoin will continue. But this is good, this is how we learn and get battle hardened and makes as a community and the protocol, technology more resilient.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Due to mine past experience. Bitcoin have face a lot of FUD from the Chinese, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and Nepal. Bitcoin later overcome those mention countries negativity but one thing is sure if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin, there will be dump in price sooner or later the price will bullish. However, the US government love and respect modern technology so i don't see any reason for them to such a thing and the only thing they can do it to monitor any fraud or illegal transaction.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

It depends on how much US people are holding in their Bitcoin form. As far as I know US must be holding more than sufficient amount of money in bitcoin's which can drop the bitcoin's market by almost 30-40% or who knows may be more than that!

So answering to your question in word I would say Yes, it will affect the bitcoin world dramatically. In other words it depends on the holdings, how people will react about the situation, whether government will allow time for people to convert their money back into fiat or whether the funds will be ceased by government! There are many factors that can happen and they can affect accordingly.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

I think that bitcoin is not enough strong yet, but it becames more and more strong with all those people comming here with their will!
Many people come to BTC with a goal to change their lives, including me, I always expect that I can earn a lot of money to care for my family, to take care of my life. So I always try to invest in BTC with the experience learned in the market. I believe the BTC market always contains terrible revenue potential that many people do not know about.

gebitkjteam

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

bitcoin is very influential for the world economy and bitcoin is growing rapidly, world economy is also not running on the one hand, and it is divided into each of the world's economic and bitcoin
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most highlighted virtual currencies of the last two thousand and seventeen years. This is because the digital money created by Satoshi Nakamoto has a very wild price movement.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

The USA is a big player on the market of crypto currencies, just like China, so every change, especially negative one, towards cryptos in this country affect the whole market. Bitcoin simply can fall apart after such shakes, the price may fall deeply and it will  need much more time for recovering. And because of many countries take the US as economical model as the example they may follow States in everything towards bitcoin and after that bitcoin may not ever recover itself at all, if you understand what I mean.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Bitcoin and world economy is really different to each other because they have their own purpose to act. Bitcoin is a currency that we can use to transact online by using it as a means of payment and it assisted the world economy. They are only related to each other .
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Bitcoin cannot sustain itself even today when bitcoin's price is very high. When you ban the countries that contribute to bitcoin's continuous success, bitcoin will fall eventually. Because it is still dependent on people's demands and preferences. And even though bitcoin has made a reputation on the world, majority of our population is still clueless on the things about cryptocurrencies and how they work. And another thing, bitcoin is mostly dependent on the world's economy. It rides the waves of the economy of each country and depend on people's success.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

The world economy status is depends on the growth of the education and technology so which country is friendly in these two things that country is maintain a top position in the world.
But bitcoin growth is depends on the investors that means supply and demand of the crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆