Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict the future?  (Read 863 times)
TERA (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:07:29 PM

Let's just get straight to the point. We know we all really just want to do this.  Forget about all the nonsense with TA, lines, analyzing patterns from the past, and analyzing btc news developments. How can we just work on our flat out precognitive abilities?
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:11:24 PM

Have you tried watching ESPN?

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:22:47 PM

Let's just get straight to the point. We know we all really just want to do this.  Forget about all the nonsense with TA, lines, analyzing patterns from the past, and analyzing btc news developments. How can we just work on our flat out precognitive abilities?

Deep down, you know what lies ahead. But the truth is as silent as it is deep.

Getting in the way of practical application of precognitive abilities is are reams and whole shit heaps of hopes, fears, concepts, theories. These are all as noisy as they are shallow and they totally dominate our daily thinking.

I often get some pretty razor sharp precognitive insight that comes to me in my dreams, although not so much if I am aware of it and I am looking for it. In such cases, my dreams will then consist of self-gratifying expressions of my hopes, fears, concepts, and theories. A similar thing can be said with strong hallucinogenic experiences, both in terms of tapping into 'core knowledge' and also in terms of the complete incapability of an individual to take this core subconscious power and apply it practically to issues of interest to the conscious mind. It is like a 'tail trying to wag the dog' situation.

Believe it or not, becoming a Bitcoin bazillionaire is of no interest to most people's subconscious core being, despite what they may like to think.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Bitbuy

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:40:30 PM

Wow...Bazillionaire  Shocked
MMM interesting:

But seriously,

I often get some pretty razor sharp precognitive insight that comes to me in my dreams, although not so much if I am aware of it and I am looking for it. In such cases, my dreams will then consist of self-gratifying expressions of my hopes, fears, concepts, and theories. A similar thing can be said with strong hallucinogenic experiences, both in terms of tapping into 'core knowledge' and also in terms of the complete incapability of an individual to take this core subconscious power and apply it practically to issues of interest to the conscious mind. It is like a 'tail trying to wag the dog' situation.

Core knowledge; desires..or just self deceit? Huh
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

Core knowledge; desires..or just self deceit? Huh

That is what happens when you start think that you can pull predictions out of your mind. You can't. What you can do is pull a big pile of babble and bullshit out of your mind based on hopes, fears, prejudices, etc. Self-deceit is one way or the other, a product of the ego or conscious mind and we live out most of our lives in a sea of self deceit...but beneath that, is something that knows, and sometimes, that knowing can filter through into the conscious mind and provide great insight or moments of clarity on a great range of subjects, we just have no means of consciously controlling it and any attempt to do so will be invariably met with yet more, 'self-deceit'.

....If you haven't had a shed of hallucinogenic substances then you probably won't twig with what I am saying as you possibly lack experience of being blown right out the little box in which you live.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:03:53 PM

Pray.  Listen.  Obey.

I can't guarantee that God cares if you get rich, though, but you will occasionally know the future.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Kramerc

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

Pray.  Listen.  Obey.

I can't guarantee that God cares if you get rich, though, but you will occasionally know the future.

And what's your take on our intertwined future? Smiley
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:23:20 PM

...Still going with ESPN

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
kkaspar

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

banned but not broken

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:26:33 PM

Only way to predict the future of the price with crypto markets, is to be in this little club of special people who own most of the coins. It's cute that people try to create all kinds of graphs to rationalize their gambling habits, but really, there is no use in trying to predict the future if you are not able to create the future yourself. Graphs and trends don't work with unregulated markets with serious wealth distribution issues.
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:28:02 PM

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/420830.Mind_Games
This book includes a guide on how to gain ESP. Either way, it was kind of a fun read. Smiley
pbody

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:40:23 PM

This book includes a guide on how to gain ESP. Either way, it was kind of a fun read. Smiley

So you read the book? Are we going to see bitcoin go up or down in the next week?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:44:25 PM

So you read the book? Are we going to see bitcoin go up or down in the next week?
Down. Unfortunately, my budding ESP is not the basis for that. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: