Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rent Miner Hashes 1.6-2.0 Mhs for 48 hour blocks/ Bidding Sale best funded B win  (Read 523 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1163
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:25:11 PM

All those who want to mine more COINYE, etc. but dont have the hardware. I am doubling my hashrate today with a delivery of 3 R9 290s from newegg. The ones I have already maintain 860Khs stable and consistently mine 25k+ doge a day each. They are configured in boxes with 2 cards each pushing between 1.6 Mhs and 2Mhs at the pool worker hash.
If you are interested in renting the Mhs for 48 hour blocks at a time the highest paid bidder will get the first 48hrs of 2 cards pointed at the pool(s) of their choice, next highest bidder will receive the next 48 hours and so on. No hosting, electricity, etc charges. Just PM me the details of your worker and they will be assigned priority 0 in cgminer after reply with address of currency of your choice to be funded at the bid price.
Taking bitcoin "BTC" quotes for simplicity since I dont have a excel spreadsheet with exchange APIs to do live conversions but this can be paid in equivalents amounts quoted on exchanges like cryptsy, coinedup, bter, kraken, etc. of any p2p currency, litecoin, doge, diamond, ripple, etc.
Welcome to escrow but that may be a delay on your mining time. I have history and reputation here and on reddit.
1000 Bids is only as good as 1 Miner!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: