Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] All Risers. Lowest Price. Same day ship from USA!  (Read 680 times)
bkc888 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:51:18 PM

Hello!

We launched www.zoomhash.com today.

My team and I run a 600 GPU farm and were frustrated with the lack of quality for mining parts. So we set out to source the best cords and ship them to you at the fastest and lowest price possible.

Some of you might know me as GPUminer on Ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gpuminer&ftab=AllFeedback

We have launched this site and will launch a lot more products soon.

1. A $75 Motherboard with CPU attached that can mine 4 GPUs safely with no powered risers. (We hated attaching extra cords to each gpu riser Shocked)
2. USB pcie risers. We just received samples from 5 factories and will test them out to stock the best quality and lowest price ones.
3. Any bulk purchases of GPUs of 20 or more. We ship to ANY country via Air Freight (1-3 Days). The cost are quite low, you can do an estimate via ups air freight.  We have already shipped 800 GPUs to Europe for a fraction of the price you pay locally.
4. Pretty much anything anyone needs in bulk, we can give you the best price and service. Over the years we developed really good relations with MSI, Gigabyte, Asus, etc.... their headquarters are 10 minutes away from us.

Get 5% off with coupon code: Zoomhash

Thanks!
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

Sounds awesome! How long until you find out bulk lot pricing on gpus?
bkc888 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:06:24 PM

We can do quotes for you. Right now we only have the 270 to 270x versions. Send me a PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: