Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Altcoins ?  (Read 1880 times)
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?
If you find very cheap electricity in this way you must! But if you will start business with same rights like everyone then you should not.

Even if you will find cheap electricity, you have to take into account the cost of equipment.
If the payback period is more than 1 year, I would not advise. Consider that the difficulty of mining is constantly growing
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

have you ever make list of things to buy when you do the mining thing? Also what kind of computer you need to mine if you are going to use computers, like memory, processor, electric bill per month, if your budget is $15,000 to starts then it is better to allow your self gathering materials with that amount, then observe how will your income goes in the first 3 months... if it goes well then you can expand little by little..
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?
Yes, of course it is worth spending time and money. Mining is and will be a very promising industry that can bring crazy profits. I think if you successfully start, then in a short period of time your investments will pay off and you will receive a net profit.

ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

I am fully agreed with @Cryptothreads. Now alt coins mining is not that much profitable comparing time and capital. You will have to invest a lot but return is so low. Even you have to be in mental pressure to control the load.
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

I guess it all depends on what coins you are planning to mine as some are way more profitable than others, add to that the mining difficulty which constantly increases, and you have to bear in mind that the rig alone will cost you a couple of grand. I do not know but I am skeptic about mining.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

I would rather suggest you to buy altcoin this year. The prices are low right now. It's the best time to invest now.
jasydoggye

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

I recommend you not to invest in Altcoin right now. Since the benefit you win is low and no benefit. The cost of the altcoin won't meet your power charge and your interest in a brief timeframe. So I prescribe investigating Bitcoin, its price is high and the benefit earned is more than investing altcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of the market and it is the wise decision to invest in bitcoin.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

It worths without a doubt, on the off chance that it doesn't for what reason do individuals mine coins? yet, it additionally relies upon your capital, your equipment for mining. In the event that you have not point by point learning about mining you ought to counsel somebody master on this.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

If we are talking about mining then I think that today there are a lot of people, people make the conclusion that they buy the tokens on the stock exchange, because today extraction and ordinary purchase are very often equal, it became non-liquid.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

I will suggest you not to invest in Altcoins next year. Instead of investing in Altcoins you should invest in bitcoin in this year. Because the price of bitcoin is low now and it will rise soon. Huh Roll Eyes
garybyerz

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

Crypto currency has a unpredictable future. Now a days the price is remaining quite low and this is the best time for investment. In the next year if price become bullish then it would be very hard to invest on in and a lot of capital would be needed. So, if you have sufficient capital right now, invest on it. Huh Huh
ElectronicBot

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

I once engaged in mining and I think it was not worth it. There are so many problems with technology. Now I'm trying to earn something in the bounty.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Nowadays the crypto currency market is not stable but from my perspective i think the situation will change in recent times. When you will get the mining of altcoin it will help you.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Hey guys,

It all depends on the type of equipment and initial investment. For example, such crypto-currencies as Ethereum, Monero, Zkash can be mined on video cards. This is much more profitable than mining of Bitcoin in today's conditions. In general, I can say that with the current trend of price growth, if you are comfortable with the payback of equipment during the year, mining can be called a profitable business.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

What do you mean by in the next year. Do you mean that you are planning to mine altcoins next year? Cause if that is the case than let me clear it to you that you are already too late to the party and waiting till next year is going to be of no use as mining would most likely be replaced with something much better like POS or DAG tech.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

I think if mining is more interesting if your mining is ethical because it's eth enough to hold it over many years because eth is too high but eth we just wait to wait and hold it waiting for the eth rising bitcoin is the height of eth so eth's better mining
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Hey guys,
It really does not take time and profit is very much only when you get a cheap electricity. If you can find a source that costs from 0.08 to 0.1, that would be a very good condition for you to make a lot of money from altcoin mining.
I encourage you to exploit bitcoin because its current price is quite high. You will get back fast if you have excellent diggers.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Hey guys,

It's better to mine the Ethereum or separate coins with your own blockchain technologies. Altcoins as far as I know can not be mined. Recently, mining does not bring a very large income. As evidenced by the drop in prices for video cards.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

Yes if you have good energy prices then mining altcoins is a great idea. But try to pick one that has actual value and not one that is just promising high returns. I like to mine Monero.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

Mining altcoins is also a good choice, however you need to focus which altcoins are good for mining industry, because mining is so expensive material that needs a high value of profits returns, and in order to earn more income on mining altcoins, just select the good altcoins that performs good market price value.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: