Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Semi-anonymous hosting and payment request  (Read 733 times)
Herodes (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:54:07 AM

Hello all.

I want to do the following:

1. Transfer one of my existing domains to another registrar/hosting company that can hide the whois information.
What I am wondering about then is the original registration information still available to look up? I prefer it would not be possible to look it up.
2. Pay anonymously for the hosting with BTC.
3. For now, shared hosting would be okay, php,sftp and mysql and shell access would be required as well.

Could anyone suggest solutions that would work in my case? I would still provide a valid e-mail to the hosting company, and would not have
the need to be truly anonymous, but I'd like to protect myself from the rouge hacker or malicious person that want's to cause mayhem by
getting my contact details.

Please send me answers in this thread, or on private messaging.

If you're not selling anything of what I'm asking for but have related experience, it would also be interesting to get recommendations from people who have hosts/providers
that they can recommend.

As for the location of the host, a non-European host would be preferrable.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:01:35 AM

Pm bitcoinwebhost he should be able to handle that all for you

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: