Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the identity of Phonetic  (Read 4324 times)
clueclub (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:36:11 PM

im sure someone is chomping at the bit (pardon the pun) to debunk me.

ill try my best to explain what i think i know. i didnt have an account, and the rules restrict me to posting bla bla bla....

so i was researching ideas for a doge coin based game. i ended up at the dogecoin forums. go fig.

they have a crowd-sourcing section, dogestarter. there was one post that caught my eye. a "team" of devs with one game already published and available on the app market. i thought these might be some good guys to try and team up with, so, performing my due diligence, i checked the other posts by this id, as there were only 6. all posts were similar in nature, suggesting skills, upcoming releases, and a donation address. there were like 3 or 4 listed between the different posts. i decided to do some blocksniffing. there were a few donations coming in, mostly small, but they all were sent out almost immediately. hmmm.

i followed one of the larger moves for 30k. that went to a wallet that was empty. 2 transactions. a few hundred shaved off with the bulk transferred to another wallet. hmmm.

this went on and on and on. tx, split, tx, split. i must have went 15-20 pages following along. this was a major deal. im aware of the concept of a tumbler, but this was different. i eventually wound up at a wallet that had over 2 billion doge with few sends. finally, the dragons horde!

after a few minutes in a chat-room, i hear about the scryptpool fiasco and i was given this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397762.0

the final wallet address is the same one i came to after following the chain, starting with the donation address for these game "devs". ill let you perform your own due diligence and track things for yourself.

start here.
http://doges.org/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=6092

follow those wallet addresses, im guessing they all end up the same place.

if you search for the business name listed by the user id it returns the company website and a linkedin profile for the company ceo. so it appears to me the user id from dogecoin forum is also in control of the 2 billion doge wallet that "stolen" payouts from scryptpool were transferred to.

so, for the ones slower than me.
dogecoin forum
forum id
wallet address match
2 billion doge balance
company website
linkedin profile

ps. i saved all relevant pages, at dogeforum and linkedin in the event they go 404.

whenever there's trouble, we're there on the double.
clueclub

namecointrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:09:44 PM

Congrats on your fruitful sleuthing.
Also a new member of bitcointalk, I still need to make a substantial post in order to post where I actually want to.
I would like to contribute to a collective bounty, but this is better said in the appropriate forum thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: