Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perspective of the new coins?  (Read 1684 times)
multic2012 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

I asked myself what kind of coins you can keep in the hold, not those that are currently traded in the market, and those that come to the market and give you a lot of profit !!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

It all depends on the product that the team is developing. The coin is a reflection of the project itself. Pay attention to the project REMME. I think this coin is worthy to be in the portfolio of each investor.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

I asked myself what kind of coins you can keep in the hold, not those that are currently traded in the market, and those that come to the market and give you a lot of profit !!!!!
"Existing Working Product" this is one of my indications which i do see that their coins is really worthy to hold on for future years to come but i dont go all in when it comes to investment even i do know this coin or project is good in longer runs. Second, a project that do have active devs with some realistic goals when it comes to their project.I have seen lots of them which do propose nearly impossible things to the public.I dont know why there are still people who do fall for it.
benhill

Activity: 304
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

Before you can hold on any coin you have to note many things concerning the coin,the most important one is how genuine is the project introduced by the developer? does the project has product that is real? does the team managers are serious and up to the task? Do they have backings of serious investors? Those are the questions you have to ask yourself before you hold on to a coin. your findings will pave way for you.Good luck!
A$$bandit

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

A while back ago I got into PRINTEX it was pow and now is pos/masternode I have to say i am very impressed with the direction this coin is going. They are unifying Blockchain with the printing industry and making easy for people to order customize their gear [t-shirts, hats, sweaters etc.] and are also working on releasing a 3D printing platform. Currently 64 day ROI!!! and price for a node at a great entry price. check them out for yourself!

discord link: https://discord.gg/gfNZTQt

Masternodes online: https://masternodes.online/currencies/PRTX/

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Its really impossible for you not to have that perspective on selecting which coin you do hold on and most of the time you would really seek out for profit either a trash project or not but if we do talk about in-depth perspective then holding up a coin would always vary on its potential. Realistic projections or plans and tied up with recent or updates on its developer which you can really make basis if you would decide to hold or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

you can now buy everything because the market is already low because everything is so cheap I hope you will see nice upsets soon hopefully.be careful try to get better toes

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

It's hard to look at those tokens that aren't being traded in the market. Why you would look at those tokens that aren't being traded? are you buying it as a pioneer just like what you have seen with the early projects? I won't advise you to join ICOs as many of them are becoming scam and that can discourage you of being optimistic with the new coins but that's what you are mostly talking of.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

The most important thing in keeping on which coin is to hold the usability of the token you wanted to hold, what i mean is that there are many new coins and tokens nowadays and the use case and the project focus is meaningless and nothing to do with the crypto economy and or business modal. People will tend to invest in a certain project, where the end product is more useful to the community. The more coins and tokens introduced day by day, the more useless project they will also introduced, so be very careful on which coin you hold.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

I have bitcoin, ETH, LTC in the wallet which I used to save the funds for personal reasons. Next to that on exchange I have more than 20 coins+tokens as a asset there.

If you want to utilise on the best market time. Please hold the coins with you and invest more on the potential coins which went so cheaper in the market. Others will not work.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

I choose ubcoin, the feature of ubcoin will have good potential for future payment systems. In addition, I only read from several articles that contain the ubcoin application to fill in some smartphones like Samsung. I guess this will give a new plus for coin cryptocurrency and can be recognized by many people even though they don't know cryptocurrency as a whole.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

I would say the that you should investment in are the one the are stable as if today, altcoins that are lucky who are not going to shitcoin...

For me try..
+USDT
+Ripple
+litecoin
+Ethereum
+NEO
+Bitcoin
+Bitcoin Cash
+XRP
+Dash

So, here are the altcoin that I think that are stable to in the cryptocurrency market as of today.

Also if I were I will only pick bitcoin and ethereum this 2 are the best and the king and queen of crypto market so,  yeah I hope we have helped you.

Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

I think a coins or token is made by developers will definitely be trying to registered in the market large order existensi a project of their looks, due to basically developers to follow the community needs, and developers also want to get an advantage of the token or coins they production
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

I think you are referring to ICOs. But I tell you be careful because ICOs today got so many scams popping out. You got to do that thorough research regarding a current platform's plan and most importantly their project is legit.
No one in this forum can tell you the exact projects, maybe we can give you leads but we can't give you 100% guarantee that it will grow your investments.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

I think you are referring to ICOs. But I tell you be careful because ICOs today got so many scams popping out. You got to do that thorough research regarding a current platform's plan and most importantly their project is legit.
No one in this forum can tell you the exact projects, maybe we can give you leads but we can't give you 100% guarantee that it will grow your investments.

If you are looking for ICOs OP then you may consider checking this link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2552575.0

It may not be that updated but still you can get some insights about ICOs that are good. It would be better if the ICO has already an application so that you can check if many people are using it and then check the app too if it has potential to attract more people to use it. In that way, you can assess if the project has a demand or not.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

I see 3 types of new coins. That that seriously want to do good, in which case they actually do not need funds but only need support. These coins do airdrops or they work slowly on blockchain development and teach people to mine and develop use cases. This type of coin almost does not exist any longer,,, the other type of new coin wants to make money so they design some kind of token, and use some idea to build around the coin. They are not really serious about growth or usage, they just want money.

The final type of coin is the one that just expands business into crypto. They want to expand they already have business and they only want to move on. So they raise funds like normal company doing IPO.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Only a new good concept "coin" can make anyone dream come true to be rich very soon.Now a thing is matter here and that is Investors Inner Feeling.Every Persons has its likes & dislikes so Read concept carefully, visualize his future potential and Bet the Horse. 

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Coins with product behind.

I am holding XYO, I believe huge project, with great idea and huge future.

Just hope it is not a scam Smiley and if no, someday this coin will rocket up for sure.
WarQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I think the top coins, if kept in a long time, then they will pay off well with growth, well, but one can only think about it but do not know for sure.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

It depends on why you are investing. For profits, or for the products features.
Although a good product gives profit, but not right away most times.
Products can be hyped (and shilled) to cause a FOMO and give quick profits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: