Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICX vs WAN vs ARK...How are you investing?  (Read 132 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

These coins/tokens are in same niche market and I hold them (among many).  I am wondering how people who are invested (in 1, 2, or 3 coins) split their investment percent wise.

Mine is split this way among this 3...
ICX 53%
ARK 26%
WAN 21%

Thoughts on which to increase decrease?  Personally I wanted to increase my WAN holdings. 

Thanks.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

I'm in ICX and ARK but I think the gains have already been made for ICX especially. I know wanchain is quite a new coin so maybe that would be my choice out of the 3 as it probably has more potential to pump
Poink (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

I'm in ICX and ARK but I think the gains have already been made for ICX especially. I know wanchain is quite a new coin so maybe that would be my choice out of the 3 as it probably has more potential to pump

Thanks.  My thoughts on ICX is that it is in the early phase still and have lots of room to grow.  It actually has the potential to beat ETH in the long run.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

My current distribution (top 6 out of 12 coins) representing 93.03% of my portfolio are...

ONT - 25.69%
ICX - 25.45%
VEN - 17.55%
NEO - 9.51%
ARK - 8.59%
WAN - 6.24%

What do you think?
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

These coins/tokens are in same niche market and I hold them (among many).  I am wondering how people who are invested (in 1, 2, or 3 coins) split their investment percent wise.

Mine is split this way among this 3...
ICX 53%
ARK 26%
WAN 21%

Thoughts on which to increase decrease?  Personally I wanted to increase my WAN holdings. 

Thanks.
These three or standard platform so it is perfectly matched your expectation. But my suggestion is you just some high potential platform this will help for the long term. Because WAN is a good project at the same time You should buy some other more stable coin. So Ethereum is the good potential platform in long term. If you move this coin you will earn good profit but WAN is unpredictable.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

These three or standard platform so it is perfectly matched your expectation. But my suggestion is you just some high potential platform this will help for the long term. Because WAN is a good project at the same time You should buy some other more stable coin. So Ethereum is the good potential platform in long term. If you move this coin you will earn good profit but WAN is unpredictable.

Thanks.

I have mixed feelings with ETH.  It is a great platform and arguably the current best. 

But I've seen it bogged down mainly because of it's popularity.  Too many tokens riding on it...while that is great, it comes with a price.  I would hate to invest on something that I equate (potentially) to the Titanic.  A marvelous creation but can be sunk if over loaded or not cared for properly.  This is the main reason why I stay away from ETH.

Secondly, I also think other coins have more potential to deliver better % returns.  I may be mistaken but I am taking that risk, knowing full well the possible ramifications. Smiley

In general, I try to avoid buying coins/tokens that cost more than $100...except BTC which I buy so I can buy alts. Cheesy  I bought most of my NEO (my most expensive coin right now)  at $2 - $22. Smiley
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

Wanchain can invest a little more. Very good at the ICX. It makes a lot of sense to hold them for a long time.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

All three are good projects and hard to know what will perform better  to decide the split. Nevertheless, you should increase WAN and decrease ICX to make those about equal weighting.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Wanchain can invest a little more. Very good at the ICX. It makes a lot of sense to hold them for a long time.

All three are good projects and hard to know what will perform better  to decide the split. Nevertheless, you should increase WAN and decrease ICX to make those about equal weighting.

I agree with you both about increasing my WAN holdings but can't bring myself to sell some ICX for it.  I might have to pump in more fiat instead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: