Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most interesting altcoin?  (Read 237 times)
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

I find the Basic Attention Token (BAT) an interesting concept, though it's not something most people would directly useful.

Yes but an interesting concept nonetheless.

What I really like about altcoins is how innovative people get. There seems to be a coin for each industry that promises that change everything
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

I want to have a topic that sums up some pioneers in applying the blockchain to life aspects to consider investing. It can leaf super profits along with huge risks.

you are asking the wrong questions!
you want to make an investment and make profit, small or huge doesn't matter, but you are looking for interesting altcoins. unfortunately in this market being interesting is not something that can bring profit to your pocket. instead being pumpable is the key factor that you should be looking for. sometimes the shittiest projects can bring the biggest profit to you. i remember last year i made a huge profit from a coin called MoonCoin which is basically a dead coin which got pumped and went from 0.01 satoshi to 20+ satoshi...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

Interesting from an investors point or technologically? If from investors point then my vote would go for Cardano, VeChain and CPchain.
Opposite with you if i go with technologically i will definitely go with Bitcoin , Neo , ETH and ADA. Because they're the most potiental coin right now on the board.

Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Interesting from an investors point or technologically? If from investors point then my vote would go for Cardano, VeChain and CPchain.
Opposite with you if i go with technologically i will definitely go with Bitcoin , Neo , ETH and ADA. Because they're the most potiental coin right now on the board.
Indeed, the coin you mentioned has a big future,
but anyway in the world any cryptocurrency could happen,
the most important we just follow the development
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

I find the Basic Attention Token (BAT) an interesting concept, though it's not something most people would directly useful.
Many interesting altcoins but not able to compete in the market, you should like altcoin that can compete and proved the price stability. such as ETH, Cardano, Neo. so you will feel comfortable when you start doing business.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Altcoin that really catches my attention is bitcoin cash and ethereum.
because both have very large support or volume.
possibly bch and eth prices will be higher this year.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

The most interesting altcoin is among the top 5 crypto currencies in the market. The most popular being ETH which is next to BTC. If you are seeking for undervalued altcoins with good projects and has a very interesting roadmap, I would recommend you to take some time in researching about GRFT (Universal Payment Processing Network), and DIGIWAGE (Decentralized Freelance Workplace) which is both having a good week long run as of the moment due to their recent achievements.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

The most interesting altcoin for me is ETH because look at how good and stable ETH is , it's really good for holder and traders also because the price seems always going up.
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

The top 20 coin on cmc is very interesting but I'd like to mention the coin with special ideas and trending =))
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

With thousands of coin on the market to find a coin is not easy. I want to have a topic that sums up some pioneers in applying the blockchain to life aspects to consider investing. It can leaf super profits along with huge risks. Can you add other altcoins to help me?
1- Wepower (WPR): Blockchain-based green energy trading platform
2- Polymath ( Poly) : The World's First Security Token
3- Egretia (EGT) : The World's First HTML 5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
4- Bitnautic (BTNT): Sea transport sector
5- SKYFchain (SKYFT):  the first blockchain based Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
And...

In my opinion ETH is still the best altcoin currently.
It has a lot of features, can adjust fee for transferring and the smart contract thing is the best.
Also it's platform ERC-20 tokens is really popular right now.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

eth is the best altcoin of always, the others? let's say the top 10 of coinmarketcap are to keep an eye on them

free space pm if interessed
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

My favourite coin is LYM. They will finally allow to earn money for allowing to use your data Smiley
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

I would like to highlight my favorites this year, such projects as eos, ada, zil. And another project, which is now at the ico stage, is the cryptorobotics project. Pay attention to this project, I think it will be able to build hardcap. There are a lot of interested investors.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

SONM for sure, the best development team I have ever seen!  Cool
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Well, in some coins you have listed, I'm really interesting in WePower. It is hitting all the right buzz words on their website and is a blockchain-based, green energy trading platform. WPR should strike a chord with just about every person out there. Its concept is also relatively simple that it allows green energy producers to sell power to consumers in an auction style format.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

While supporting the development of decentralized applications, Qtum has serious projects for monitoring. They even launched the world's first block-node!
Now Qtum can make some big steps in the second quarter, so here are some of them that you need to remember about.
This year, they have already announced two major partnerships, and in the coming months we can expect more. Qtum already has a strong platform, now it's time to scale and expand.
Qtum has several interesting projects for their blockbuster, including Space Chain, MediBloc and Energo. As Qtum continues to develop new projects, you can expect that their ecosystem will expand after adoption.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

For me, the most interesting altcoins now:

ETH
OAX
HAV
XMR
LTC

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

I agree with you BAT has a very good idea, but it will work as an antivirus software like Kapesky is what I am using?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: