Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:18:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eMunie Beta Test  (Read 6798 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:49:34 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 09:22:48 PM by tk808

Initial Questions

1) Is anyone currently in the eMunie beta test?
2) How much BTC have you invested in the beta?
3) Is it a legit currency or just bullshit?

Edit:
Lots of insight here about the beta. Excited for the pre-sale launch. eMunie has serious potential. The entire system has been built from scratch.

Answers:

A) Yes, lots of beta testers have appeared on this thread.
B) They were able to invest. Everyone will be given a chance to invest at the same asking price, during pre-sale. Beta testers will receive 1000eMU ($100), for their efforts.
C) Totally Legit. See this thread for screenshots and information.

Not satisfied? Check out this site and forum for in-depth details:

http://hatcher.io
http://forum.emunie.com/
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:06:22 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 02:21:16 PM by kelsey

Is anyone currently in the eMunie beta test?

How much BTC have you invested in the beta?

Is it a legit currency or just bullshit?

1) yes

2) Zero (no ones invested btc in the beta).

3)
skytaper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:23:06 AM

1) yes

3) legit

+1
wezelvis

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:24:09 AM

1) yes

3) legit

+1

eMunie is the real thing!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:42:09 AM

eMunie is the true 2nd generation coin. Not a scam coin
Jamesco

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:51:12 AM

I heard of someone I know who has invested in eMunie. I don't know him well enough to confirm this though. Something seems fishy though. The amount of downloads of the client and the amount of money released(600btc) already invested..?

The numbers don't add up. It's supposed to not be a cap on the amount of eMunie sold to beta testers but furseeler has said he wants to limit the amount each individual can have. Latest client with only 36 downloads? 600BTC invest? thats around half a million. We need clarification on this. The problem is its a closed system. Anything is possible and all numbers could hypothetically be made up? Even when the coin launches how are we supposed to confirm what is happening really is what is happening? Id say not enough info to say scam but not enough info or openness to not be safe. If you don't like bitcoins and don't mind loosing them thats the safest bet so far unless openness and transparency becomes an actual value of the project.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:55:29 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 06:48:12 AM by wakasaki808

1.) Me

2.) Not much

3.) Legit. The client itself is very interesting. Things like Earnings, Interest, and Fee's all help offset the steady value of each eMunie. Everything works. Messaging service, profile account, etc. all are in the client itself. I "think" I could show some images of it since according to Fuserleer(the Dev).

In regards to the various amounts of BTC. There have been a few beta testers that have stated they would invest 10k or more in eMunie.

If eMunie is a scam, its an astoundingly good one.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:19:35 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 06:47:37 AM by wakasaki808

A screenshot of the eMunie Beta Client  Tongue

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

A screenshot  Tongue

nice, one hatcher Grin
LewiesMan

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:37:47 AM

+1

Emunie is a True Currency. NOT a scam!
KingGoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:41:40 AM

asked to be beta tester a long time ago never got it    Undecided

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:46:13 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 09:59:05 AM by kelsey

I heard of someone I know who has invested in eMunie. I don't know him well enough to confirm this though. Something seems fishy though. The amount of downloads of the client and the amount of money released(600btc) already invested..?

The numbers don't add up. It's supposed to not be a cap on the amount of eMunie sold to beta testers but furseeler has said he wants to limit the amount each individual can have. Latest client with only 36 downloads? 600BTC invest? thats around half a million. We need clarification on this. The problem is its a closed system. Anything is possible and all numbers could hypothetically be made up? Even when the coin launches how are we supposed to confirm what is happening really is what is happening? Id say not enough info to say scam but not enough info or openness to not be safe. If you don't like bitcoins and don't mind loosing them thats the safest bet so far unless openness and transparency becomes an actual value of the project.

someone brought this dribble up in another thread. I've been beta for emunie since the first beta and don't think I've ever downloaded client from the place being claimed as the only download place (we do live beta chat's and I download it from in there).

Join the forum and find all the info you need there, instead of hearing dribble third hand on btt.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:56:53 AM

eMunie is the true 2nd generation coin. Not a scam coin

+1 hopefully as good as we think ! Wink
eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:42:23 PM

someone brought this dribble up in another thread. I've been beta for emunie since the first beta and don't think I've ever downloaded client from the place being claimed as the only download place (we do live beta chat's and I download it from in there).

Join the forum and find all the info you need there, instead of hearing dribble third hand on btt.

I've never downloaded from there either.

To the OP, yes Im a beta-tester, no I havent paid to be so, and Im sure enough its not a scam to put my own money into it.
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:48:48 AM

The download count of the client is not publicly available, since it's closed beta. The client URL changes almost daily and is usually posted only in the beta tester chat. There may be up to 5 builds on a single day, and it's posted only to the chat. Some checkpoint releases are posted in the forum from time to time, so people can downgrade to older releases to test things out. Here is an example of such a checkpoint with a changelog: http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/files/file/12-emunie-beta-9971/

Also the 600 BTC figure is not publicly available.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:01:18 AM

It's a scam, closed source and coins are sold before the client is released.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:16:38 AM

If it's true this really piss me off. I just asked a beta tester about it.
Blue777

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:33:28 AM

REserved
BTCWizard

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:41:10 AM

If it's true this really piss me off. I just asked a beta tester about it.
presale: http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/907-emunie-pre-sale-email-notification-list/
They deleted another topic with the presale or made it non-public.

Closed source is already mentioned a lot, because Fuseleer thinks someone will steel his scam heuh coin. So no way someone can look up how safe this coin is, it could send all your wallets after an amount of time to Fuseleer for all we know.

Besides that, a closed beta? Means a few people are premining it right now. Undecided
lantz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:41:58 AM

1 Yes

2 5%

3 Very promising, huge potential, it will come open source
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: