Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eMunie Beta Test  (Read 6798 times)
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:50:39 AM

Besides that, a closed beta? Means a few people are premining it right now. Undecided

eMunie cannot be mined at all.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:54:29 AM

It's a scam, closed source and coins are sold before the client is released.

If it's true this really piss me off. I just asked a beta tester about it.
presale: http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/907-emunie-pre-sale-email-notification-list/
They deleted another topic with the presale or made it non-public.

Closed source is already mentioned a lot, because Fuseleer thinks someone will steel his scam heuh coin. So no way someone can look up how safe this coin is, it could send all your wallets after an amount of time to Fuseleer for all we know.

Besides that, a closed beta? Means a few people are premining it right now. Undecided

Do you mean this topic? http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/992-important-information-regarding-public-pre-launch-sale/

Sending everyones wallet to Fuserleer really wouldn't go far in making emunie valuable would it now?

And no, it doesn't mean people are pre-mining it. It means people are testing it...because it's in beta..you know, pre-release? It will be reset at launch.
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:58:59 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 12:15:58 PM by eid

Your post shows that you have put in no time at all researching what emunie actually is, or why there is a pre-sale. If you'd like to educate yourself before your next post, I suggest you go to our forums and have a good read. emunie is a complex subject and shouldn't be written off based on ignorance and biases developed from previous experience of other coins.

You do emunie, and yourself a great disservice by doing so.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:06:44 PM

Do you mean this topic? http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/992-important-information-regarding-public-pre-launch-sale/
Sending everyones wallet to Fuserleer really wouldn't go far in making emunie valuable would it now?
And no, it doesn't mean people are pre-mining it. It means people are testing it...because it's in beta..you know, pre-release? It will be reset at launch.

I hope you are right and the eMunie will be reset.
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:11:22 PM

1, Beta tester for over 6 months.
2, Beta is free. However I have invested a little for the launch.
3, Could not be more legit, Dev is open and can be found with Google.

The entire wallet has been practically rebuilt from scratch compared to when I first joined the team and has become something it seems a few are worried about, hence the fud. For the lazy people, please just go to the forums and educate yourself on how it works instead of looking foolish by believing such trollish nonsense.

Radix
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:14:29 PM

I hope you are right and the eMunie will be reset.

It's reset after nearly every new patch....
tesslerc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:16:46 PM

I am also a beta-tester in eMunie.

I would like to comment regarding the "low client downloads" on the forum download page -> this number only reflects the amount of people that download via the site.
Most of us get a link to Fuserleers dropbox, and those don't count on the forum page.

Regarding the questions about the reset:

This Crypto, unlike other coins, is undergoing massive beta-testing.
We (being me, the other beta-testers, the founders, and the people who will get into this crypto once it goes live) don't want there to be any errors or glitches found after release.
No one want's a beta-test released as official.

And just to assure you.. we just went on to a new beta, this beta deleted all prior blocks and everyone started from 0 again - meaning if we do this on a beta level... of course it will be done on the full release Smiley

---

And regarding Fuserleer stealing your wallets, well ok this is closed source, and lets say this is possible.
What interest does he have in doing so? he has been working for 10+ hours every day for the past year on this project. If he would have wanted just to steal your money, he could have released a scam coin ~6 months ago, it would have gotten a ton of attention around the rise of LTC/BTC and then he could have made way more.

This project is the real deal. If he steals your eMu's he is essentially ruining the credability of the project and as a result will lower / demolish the belief of people in the coin -> that will drive the coin price to 0 -> that will mean all he stole will be worthless.

The same reason a 51% attack is relevant only if the person doing the attack intends on driving the coin to the ground - a 51% attack on btc will make people lose all hope in btc and panic sell, making all the attackers wealth worth 0.
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:18:04 PM

Your post shows that you have put in no time at all researching what emunie actually is, or why there is a pre-sale. If you'd like to educate yourself before your next post, I suggest you go to our forums and have a good read. emunie is a complex subject and shouldn't be written off based on ignorance.

I did, that's why I came to the conclusion it is scamcoin2.0.

A presale is a presale no matter what kind of nice story the dev made up and all the talk doesn't chance the fact it is closed source.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:23:36 PM

A presale is a presale no matter what kind of nice story the dev made up and all the talk doesn't chance the fact it is closed source.

So the ripple source gets released and within 48 hours a clone in development is announced. I wonder why eMunie is going to be closed source for a while?  Huh

Radix
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:32:10 PM

Your post shows that you have put in no time at all researching what emunie actually is, or why there is a pre-sale. If you'd like to educate yourself before your next post, I suggest you go to our forums and have a good read. emunie is a complex subject and shouldn't be written off based on ignorance.

I did, that's why I came to the conclusion it is scamcoin2.0.

"A presale is a presale". Yes it certainly is, I cant argue with that. The question is though; does a presale necessarily equal a scam? Of course it does not.

You say you've done some research and come to this conclusion. I say your conclusion is based on unfounded biases (shown above and below).

It is closed source (for now) yes. I think the reasons for this are obvious and have been discussed elsewhere. You don't like/agree with closed source for any reason, obviously. I can't argue against your opinions and beliefs so I wont bother. It's important though to see that it is just your opinion.

I encourage anyone who wants to find out about emunie to do their own research and come to a decision based on reason, not someone else's fear.

romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:33:00 PM

how can one invest in emunie ?
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:37:08 PM

So the ripple source gets released and within 48 hours a clone in development is announced. I wonder why eMunie is going to be closed source for a while?  Huh
Does that matter?
Bitcoin is cloned, Litecoin is cloned, Ripple is cloned

What does coinmarketcap say:
1 Bitcoin
2 Ripples
3 Litecoin

I think a clone would be less damaging for eMunie than keeping it closed source.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

You cannot. Wait for the official announcement.
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

You can read about our pre-sale here:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/992-important-information-regarding-public-pre-launch-sale/

And join a notification list for the start of the pre-sale here:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/907-emunie-pre-sale-email-notification-list/

There is a lot of information on the workings of emunie on the forums and I suggest anyone considering buying in do some reading first. A good place to begin would be our faq:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1044-emunie-and-presale-faq-please-read/
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:43:46 PM

Keep your eyes open on the emunie forum.. perhaps sign up for the notification email list to know when the pre-launch sale starts. The pre-sale will be open for 30 days for everyone, so no rush.

I have to say: if emunie isn't legit, nothing is. It's been in development for a long time, and the dev has turned down huge amounts of cash (I think it was $14 million). He wouldn't do that if it was a cash grab scam.

And lol at people saying premining ... it's a proof of stake coin you idiots. There is no mining. Besides, it's in BETA.. meaning non of the coins have even been created yet.. there are no emunie in existence.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:44:40 PM

We've been waiting too long for such a great project!

I have faith in eMunie, and in its dev. I surely will participate in the pre-sale and get as much emus as I can.

I have never seen such good design with thorough testing in the altcoins department.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:01:21 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 01:17:56 PM by billotronic

chuckles...

Now I am supposed to not call people cock suckers so I wont...

@skull88 http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/scam go read this. I also wont bother pointing out the irony of how many closed source technologies you are using to post your archaic responses to a internet based forum.

To the more reasonable folks:

Been beta since June and never paid for anything (other than witty banter in the troll box)

No currency of any kind invested

This is the real deal

Besides that, a closed beta? Means a few people are premining it right now.
This about made me pass out from laughing. If you want to test, come sign up for the beta:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/6-slots-full-beta-testers/

and join the party! IF the beta's were premining right now, we wouldn't bother coming here to deal with trolls! We would be bathing in gold coins a la Scrooge McDuck!

For the FUD about client downloads... only squares use the download section. The real thrill comes from sitting up till dawn as Fuserleer pumps out fixes to the troll box trying to chase down bugs. I tell ya, this has been one hell of a fun time and look forward to seeing this baby launch.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:02:03 PM

Does that matter?

1 Bitcoin
2 Ripples
3 Litecoin

I think a clone would be less damaging for eMunie than keeping it closed source.

It would matter if you just got done pouring a year of your life into creating it. You sir, must not be a programmer.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:06:33 PM

chuckles...

Now I am supposed to not call people cock suckers so I wont...

Well played sir...
tesslerc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:08:29 PM

Does that matter?

1 Bitcoin
2 Ripples
3 Litecoin

Yes, bitcoin and litecoin were out long before the crypto scene started to rise - so there was little to no incentive at all to even create a clone.
Since the rise of crypto there is a great reason as to why to clone a coin.

As stated many times by Fuserleer, the source will be released a few months after launch. This is to ensure that eMunie does retain a proper place before people do start cloning.

Think of it like this: Bitcoin is released and then 50 other coins the day after. Why would you pick bitcoin? no reason if you ask me..

Regarding the pre-sale, you can keep on ranting that pre-sale is pre-sale and what ever you want.
Every coin holds bounties, every coin needs a strong dev team. I don't believe the dev teams (on any coin) need to work for free, since they are giving service to all of us.

The pre-sale is just that, this is money that goes into the foundation, the foundation has many roles some of them to promote the coin via bounties on projects people do or commercials.
Besides that also to pay the active developers for their hard work. And in the case of eMu also retains part of the pre-sale to cushion the price-drops should they arise.

Just reading on Bitcointalk won't give you enough information in my opinion. You should go over to the official eMu forums, you should ask to join the beta testers on the official thread - and then you might get a glimpse of what eMu is really about.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: