Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eMunie Beta Test  (Read 6798 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:00:23 AM

what's the difference between ripple and emunie?

Ripple is an IOU, eMunie designed to be a currency
...and most importantly you can mine eMU  Grin
Arros

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:02:29 AM

Is there some way to audit how much Fuserleer create for himself, his friends etc.? Fully anonymous system? That means no way for independent checking? How can outsiders know how much of that declared presale investment is just an excuse to create emunies for himself to stash away.

Anyway, when will the whitepaper with lots of details come out? It was supposed to be some time ago.

There will be publicly available information on all the pre-launch investments made, and the amount of eMu.

There will also be a block explorer of such, so with that in mind, ANYONE can cross check that the amount of invested is equal (or close to save for tester bonuses and rounding) to amount of eMu created.

I CAN NOT create additional eMu after the genesis block and wallets, that is governed and controlled by the supply algorithms and is distributed to balance holders and hatchers as per the rules of the system (which have been documented in various threads over and over).

I'm not even bothering to answer eMules FUD.

I was not talking about whether the total amount of emunie created is consistent with what is entailed by the total investment declared and unit price in presale. I was asking about how is it possible for the outside world to know the investors in presale are all real entities independent of you.

Are you going to reveal the identities of all investors? If some names are disclosed, how can people verify that none of them are fictitious, or as forum lingo goes, your sock puppets? With a totally anonymous system (let's assume you're successful with that), is it even possible to show you do not own more emunie than you'd like to tell? Is this a matter that can only be taken on faith?

If there is indeed no way to confirm the truth one way or another, why wouldn't one take this chance to acquire a big stash secretly? Who is to say one should not profit from his hard work, earn well for his talent, or a potentially revolutionary project should not let its visionary architect reap great rewards? Surely, it's easy to trust yourself in never crashing the market with it, to reason an emergency fund must be set aside just in case, and to believe it'd only strengthen your guiding hand to help emunie fulfill your vision. It's really not hard to convince oneself that apart from being the profitable thing to do, this is in fact the right thing to do.

I'm not writing to say you shouldn't do it either. I'm just highlighting the possibility or should I say, opportunity.  Wink
westkouse

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:27:52 AM

hello some tester know if like 1k new emu generated in system, how many give to the holders and how mang to the hatchers?
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:07:29 PM

hello some tester know if like 1k new emu generated in system, how many give to the holders and how mang to the hatchers?

The idea is 50/50 at present. I'm not sure if that's set in stone though.
eid

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:26:07 PM

I made a post on emunie's forum this morning addressing one of the issues in this thread. I'll just paste it here for your information:

There seems to be the idea that there are only a few beta-testers and so how is it that they are able to come up with 600 BTC? I think this idea has been spread by someone intentionally trying to cause FUD. As well as the testers I speak with on a daily basis, there are many given that rank who (as far as I can see) don't participate in the testing at all.

I also wonder, how exactly do you think you know how many testers there are? Where are you getting your information (if not out of thin air, or the misinformation of others)?

This pre-sale for the beta-testers is also for the founders. Do you know how many of those there are? I think if you do some research, you'll realise that 600BTC isn't such an unlikely figure as you imagine.

What you (or anyone who desires the truth) should do now, is go to the top of this board (forum.emunie.com) where you will find a tab named "members". If you go into this tab and click on "More Search Options", you will be able to show members of a certain rank. I encourage you to count how many beta-testers and founders emunie has. All of those have access to this sale, regardless of how much testing, or posting they do.

tesslerc

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:51:42 PM

Is there some way to audit how much Fuserleer create for himself, his friends etc.? Fully anonymous system? That means no way for independent checking? How can outsiders know how much of that declared presale investment is just an excuse to create emunies for himself to stash away.

Anyway, when will the whitepaper with lots of details come out? It was supposed to be some time ago.

There will be publicly available information on all the pre-launch investments made, and the amount of eMu.

There will also be a block explorer of such, so with that in mind, ANYONE can cross check that the amount of invested is equal (or close to save for tester bonuses and rounding) to amount of eMu created.

I CAN NOT create additional eMu after the genesis block and wallets, that is governed and controlled by the supply algorithms and is distributed to balance holders and hatchers as per the rules of the system (which have been documented in various threads over and over).

I'm not even bothering to answer eMules FUD.

I was not talking about whether the total amount of emunie created is consistent with what is entailed by the total investment declared and unit price in presale. I was asking about how is it possible for the outside world to know the investors in presale are all real entities independent of you.

Are you going to reveal the identities of all investors? If some names are disclosed, how can people verify that none of them are fictitious, or as forum lingo goes, your sock puppets? With a totally anonymous system (let's assume you're successful with that), is it even possible to show you do not own more emunie than you'd like to tell? Is this a matter that can only be taken on faith?

If there is indeed no way to confirm the truth one way or another, why wouldn't one take this chance to acquire a big stash secretly? Who is to say one should not profit from his hard work, earn well for his talent, or a potentially revolutionary project should not let its visionary architect reap great rewards? Surely, it's easy to trust yourself in never crashing the market with it, to reason an emergency fund must be set aside just in case, and to believe it'd only strengthen your guiding hand to help emunie fulfill your vision. It's really not hard to convince oneself that apart from being the profitable thing to do, this is in fact the right thing to do.

I'm not writing to say you shouldn't do it either. I'm just highlighting the possibility or should I say, opportunity.  Wink

Well I believe this is also a pretty easy thing to validate up to a few thousand eMu (which isn't such a big amount after all).
The investments are done on 3 fronts: 1. BTC, 2. LTC, 3. Wire transfers.
Wire transfers are harder to track, but looking in the blockchain to see total BTC and LTC sent to the addresses Fuserleer uses for these investments can be a pretty good indicator as to how much has been invested from the outside give or take a few % invested by wire transfers.
marakanito

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:08:20 PM

There seems to be the idea that there are only a few beta-testers and so how is it that they are able to come up with 600 BTC?

Actually there are:
- 81 founders
- 347 beta testers
- 3 administrators
- 8 moderators
Total: 439
Press more search options here: http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?app=members&module=list

600 BTC/439 Investors = 1.36 BTC per 1 Investor
Is it too much?
gorush

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:30:37 PM

Can some check these blockchains to cinfirm the numbers.

Then people can stop with the scam comments
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:52:45 PM

Emunie won't get any support here, if you can't mine it and dump it straight on the nearest exchange then its of zero interest. Hope more coins will be offered to investors ahead of miners in future might cut down the quantity of dead end altcoins.

Bitrated user: Mick.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:59:37 PM

Updated initial post to reflect the answers on here
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 09:02:51 PM

i will wait for zerocoin.

eid

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:05:26 PM

Updated initial post to reflect the answers on here

Thank you tk.

By the way, if anyone wants a good look at the client, theres a nice webpage here which one of our members made:

http://hatcher.io
Arros

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:05:39 PM

Well I believe this is also a pretty easy thing to validate up to a few thousand eMu (which isn't such a big amount after all).
The investments are done on 3 fronts: 1. BTC, 2. LTC, 3. Wire transfers.
Wire transfers are harder to track, but looking in the blockchain to see total BTC and LTC sent to the addresses Fuserleer uses for these investments can be a pretty good indicator as to how much has been invested from the outside give or take a few % invested by wire transfers.

You really think it's easy to prove transfers aren't done by sock puppets?
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:24:44 AM

As far as I read there's not many of advantages investing the beta-presale phase except bigger the investment cap (500K vs 100k emu), so for investors looking forward to convert some btcs to emu, it would be better to invest in the last day, assuming that btc price is getting higher every day.

Am I right?
extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:44:56 AM

Emunie won't get any support here, if you can't mine it and dump it straight on the nearest exchange then its of zero interest. Hope more coins will be offered to investors ahead of miners in future might cut down the quantity of dead end altcoins.
true . sad to see these feckless lazy miners just jump in any PoS coin thread and calling it scam, even against all evidence, just cos they can't make any mining profit on it.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:46:55 AM

As far as I read there's not many of advantages investing the beta-presale phase except bigger the investment cap (500K vs 100k emu), so for investors looking forward to convert some btcs to emu, it would be better to invest in the last day, assuming that btc price is getting higher every day.
Am I right?

Yes, because Bitcoin increase in price, it should be better to wait the last days.
Plus we can monitor the development and the market before investing.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:23:46 AM

eMunie will have a 30 day PUBLIC pre-sale. You have 30 days to get in on the pre-sale which is to start late January-early February, it's your fault if you don't.

I'm sure The World will understand and cheer the decision to spread all wealth silently in just 30 days ... they will love it, totally!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Bill Bisco

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:11:21 PM

This might not be a scam.  The developer might honest.  After mining might be a great idea.  But, because there is no open source, there is a presale and thus premining, and I find this idea of artificially tying to create a stable price via internal mechanisms is suspect.  I will not be investing.  Perhaps later if the model proves itself.  But, until then......have fun!

BTC: 1PVqE4eM8uBJ7Xb9rCsCLajp5YSi6p8oQ6
"Real Sharpness Comes Without Effort"
pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:02:18 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 01:18:11 AM by pinarello

Huh them emu bunch used my username in one of their vids.

apparently they making something personally from it...good,

will reveal some good surprising personal stuff soon, better then OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFGgNMYzABg#t=1

disclaimer:

the pinarello used in the video clip for eMunie is set in stage and it is not me.

I have my own opinion about eMunie and the pinarello in the video does not reflect that.

just letting you all know that the eMunie people are not afraid of trickery apparently. That are the people that will play with your money also.

I am not and will never get involved with eMunie.

word for the wise, look out for that kind of people they arent affraid to do anything

the real pinarello
Pin

samjtemp

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:43:55 PM

I'm a beta tester.

Invested a significant amount of Litecoin

The emunie client even in beta stage is like 5x more advanced than Bitcoin and all altcoin's combined.

When Fursleer tells us he has obsessively worked everyday for the last year on this project it's easy to believe him.

Take a moment and reflect on how many people got scammed by the hundreds of altcoin pump and dumps.

As an investor I am confident in how even after the release Emunie will have a monopoly on a number of
great idea's not even attempted by others, and it will take them many months to even attempt to copy it
and only by the few programmers with experience to do so. You won't see black hat scrypt kiddies with their Sex-munie, BBQ-munie, Feather-munie.
90% of the coins out there is nothing more than a copy paste.

If you think it's your "privilege" to copy the source code, something you are owed, then please go buy a bunch of China or Doge coins.

Honestly, it won't hurt our feelings one bit.

This isn't merely a "better altcoin" but the next step in evolution for digital currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: