Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HIRING starts NOW!  (Read 9832 times)
bettercoinpool (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:28:08 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 04:09:34 AM by bettercoinpool

Hiring for a collaborative crypto project with unlimited potential:

Note - I am based in the U.S. Eastern Standard Time Zone -- and I do sleep (sometimes), I may take some time to respond to all PMs

1) Dependable Cryptography DEV with proven skills in security & algorithms - (very) modified Scrypt-Jane
2) Dependable Windows DEV capable of writing a Windows 7/8 application from the ground up.
3) Dependable Web Designer & Developer with amazing skill in building custom / modern & secure sites.  Portfolio will need to be verified.
4) Dependable Marketing Professional, capable of intelligently promoting a product and service in cryptography - with a sense of humor.
5) Worker Bees - reliable & dependable with time to spare, to perform repetitive tasks that can not be automated
6) Graphics Artists - best in business with amazing talent
7) Video Editor & Producer - capable of making surreal edits
Cool Well connected community members - who are deeply embedded in the Bit/Altcoin communities on Reddit, IRC and elsewhere

Before you consider responding:

1) I will need you to PM me with some of your work and proof of online activity.
2) Once your stuff is checked and it meets the standards I am after, I will send you a request for your real name, e-mail address, skype, gmail, phone #, country, time zone & best place & time to reach you.  I will reveal my and my colleagues' identity and we will only work with REAL people on an exciting collaborative project.  If you are not comfortable with this, simply ignore this message.
3) This is a project that you will be paid for after the product & service is introduced and purchased by the market.  Schedule to launch is 30-60 days from now.  Legal Non Disclosure Agreements & Compensation Agreements will be signed.

[EDIT] -- This is NOT a BetterCoin Launch!  That's just my nick.  Cheesy

Serious inquiries only, please.

Thanks for reading and if someone you know could be interested, send them here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:31:34 AM

Stumble across this post & know someone who could fill some of these shoes?  Send them here!

nocoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:40:55 AM

collaborative crypto project with unlimited potential:
Means nothing. Don't know why you expect some crypto-stars to be attracted by this project "description".
bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:43:12 AM

Means nothing. Don't know why you expect some crypto-stars to be attracted by this project "description".

Sorry, but nothing would prevent anyone from running with the project in the works.  Non Compete / Not Disclosure is the only way.  Project is actually revolutionary.

other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:47:35 AM

1) Dependable Cryptography DEV with proven skills in security & algorithms.
What kind of algo?
bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:48:18 AM

1) Dependable Cryptography DEV with proven skills in security & algorithms.
What kind of algo?

Heavily Modified Scrypt-Jane

bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:51:29 AM

Add to list --
Social Media Expert - Twitter / Facebook / Reddit / YouTube
Apple MAC Developer

bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:53:31 AM

P.S. Nickname has nothing to do with project or its name -- NOT Bettercoin

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 03:58:21 AM

Im interested. PM me.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:35:51 AM

Im interested. PM me.

done

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:40:54 AM

sounds like a joke Grin
bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:42:09 AM

sounds like a joke Grin

nope

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

I might be able to help out a bit with marketing & such, as I am the owner of CryptoArticles.com , let me know what you need Smiley
bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:47:56 PM

I might be able to help out a bit with marketing & such, as I am the owner of CryptoArticles.com , let me know what you need Smiley

Much appreciated.  We'll be in touch!

nejat76

Activity: 140

security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:48:26 PM

3) This is a project that you will be paid for after the product & service is introduced and purchased by the market.

So you don't have the money to pay your workers? What if market doesn't purchase the end product?

BTC: 17oqtYLAg8HSD6j44kA5n7KB1CyCufQ5yU  MUCH RECEIVE: DLmyunqvaVf9wqSm1nyfv8pgw7czswXALY  SUCH CAT: 9XCLZMuL3FLLC5AYuqJmUqKjrmD9NrsUrM  WOW SXC : SJojeFfQytbaKMhPtKQJePpNUrCD93cYXB
bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

3) This is a project that you will be paid for after the product & service is introduced and purchased by the market.

So you don't have the money to pay your workers? What if market doesn't purchase the end product?

We make or break our own success!  The amount of energy, thought, sheer passion that will go into this will definitely make it worthwhile.

We do own a few ALTs if it helps to motivate folks -- but getting behind an idea that has significant potential, led by a talented team should be an incentive in itself.

weedoge

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:26:21 PM

Sorry, but nothing would prevent anyone from running with the project in the works.  Non Compete / Not Disclosure is the only way.  Project is actually revolutionary.

I've been on this board for less than two months and you're not the first person I've seen to say something almost exactly the same as "Project is actually revolutionary".

Good luck anyway, and I hope it IS as good as you say.

bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:31:08 PM

I've been on this board for less than two months and you're not the first person I've seen to say something almost exactly the same as "Project is actually revolutionary".

Good luck anyway, and I hope it IS as good as you say.

Knowledge extracted from closely monitoring failures and making note of sharp ideas, M8!

bettercoinpool (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:50:46 PM

Note - I am based in the U.S. Eastern Standard Time Zone -- and I do sleep (sometimes), I may take some time to respond to all PMs

1) Dependable Cryptography DEV with proven skills in security & algorithms - (very) modified Scrypt-Jane
2) Dependable Windows DEV capable of writing a Windows 7/8 application from the ground up.
3) Dependable Web Designer & Developer with amazing skill in building custom / modern & secure sites.  Portfolio will need to be verified.
4) Dependable Marketing Professional, capable of intelligently promoting a product and service in cryptography - with a sense of humor.
5) Worker Bees - reliable & dependable with time to spare, to perform repetitive tasks that can not be automated
Cool Well connected community members - who are deeply embedded in the Bit/Altcoin communities on Reddit, IRC and elsewhere

1) I will need you to PM me with some of your work and proof of online activity.
2) Once your stuff is checked and it meets the standards I am after, I will send you a request for your real name, e-mail address, skype, gmail, phone #, country, time zone & best place & time to reach you.  I will reveal my and my colleagues' identity and we will only work with REAL people on an exciting collaborative project.  If you are not comfortable with this, simply ignore this message.
3) This is a project that you will be paid for after the product & service is introduced and purchased by the market.  Schedule to launch is 30-60 days from now.  Legal Non Disclosure Agreements & Compensation Agreements will be signed.

BUMP!  Got lots of responses for #3, 4, 5 & 6.  #1 is pretty up there in importance! 

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:46:05 PM

BUMP!  Got lots of responses for #3, 4, 5 & 6.  #1 is pretty up there in importance! 

Yep the good ones are not looking for work they are making things happen!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: