Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinyeeeee Buy/Sell Thread  (Read 46996 times)
iqacid

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:19:55 AM

buy 1mill coye by 35k doge

happy kid Grin
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sydeu

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:47:51 PM

wts 500k for 0.05 BTC

My btc adress: 1fuAvp6fpYiii8y8Vr9G7LCPcn3wdDGPj
My reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391656.0
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:49:57 PM

Selling 20M COYE for BTC/LTC.

As im new and lack any trust, i will be happy to send the money first, but only if i believe the users activity and trust warrant it. otherwise we will use Escrow.

I also have a further 50M in holdings ontop of this, if anyone is interested in purchasing that as a block, I am willing to sell, but please be expected to pay well above market rate as ideally i'd like to hold for another week or so.

PM me with an offer if your interested. Any silly offers will not be acknowledged.

Thanks,
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:59:43 PM

WTT 1OO etok for 1m COYE PM me

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:51:20 PM

I am buying COYE for 0.045 BTC/ million ... that's probably the last chance to exit this market for many of you.

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:53:15 PM

I am buying COYE for 0.045 BTC/ million ... that's probably the last chance to exit this market for many of you.

Hahaha so then explain me why you are you buying?  Cheesy

HOLD!
CoinThinker

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:55:13 PM

HOLD!

Because I can sell it for 0.053 atm

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:57:05 PM

Stop scaring people : )

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:00:30 PM

I'll buy at 0.05 per million.  Smiley
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:06:31 PM

HOLD!

Because I can sell it for 0.053 atm

I will buy from you @0.06 per million... You are actually trying to catch the last train before the devs exchange hits the web Wink
So people, if you don't want to be raped in the but, don't sell at that stupid price... Just wait for couple of days and you will be able to sell it @0.2btc/1M coinye without a problem... Wait one month and be rich Smiley This coin is going up, up, up!
CoinThinker

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:18:14 PM

Don't want to scare anyone, but my last analysis was 100% right.

EVERY DAY there are 1.000.000.000 COYE created... in average since COYE appeared. On the exchange site, right now there are IN TOTAL 1.14 BTC worth BUY ORDERS (including those orders which are offering to buy you COYE with 0.01 / million)...

So they are 1.14 BTC worth buy orders, and only on the first two increments 0.07+0.08 there are 2.17 BTC worth SELL ORDERS. So only on the first two positions they are TWICE as much people wanting to get rid off their COYE as people who would like to BUY it IN TOTAL including those who offers you 0.0000000001.

So please anyone explain me, on what you base your arguement when you think I am just scaring people and not telling the real facts, and real market tendencies. But I expect facts- based answers, not daydreaming.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 02:20:40 PM

EVERY DAY there are 1.000.000.000 COYE created... in average since COYE appeared. On the exchange site, right now there are IN TOTAL 1.14 BTC worth BUY ORDERS (including those orders which are offering to buy you COYE with 0.01 / million)...

So they are 1.14 BTC worth buy orders, and only on the first two increments 0.07+0.08 there are 2.17 BTC worth SELL ORDERS. So only on the first two positions they are TWICE as much people wanting to get rid off their COYE as people who would like to BUY it IN TOTAL including those who offers you 0.0000000001.

So please anyone explain me, on what you base your arguement when you think I am just scaring people and not telling the real facts, and real market tendencies. But I expect facts- based answers, not daydreaming.
70% from this topic haven't heard about 0day exchange. Are you kidding?

EVERYONE is WAITING for coinye-exchange to OPEN. ( FACT )

The prices are OK. 8 satoshi each.

I'm manipulating 0day exchange orders.

CoinThinker

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:23:21 PM

I think that it is more like 5% eventually who are in this thread and haven't heard about it...

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 02:25:30 PM

I think that it is more like 5% eventually who are in this thread and haven't heard about it...
70% includes people who're  scared to move their coins there.

Smart ones are buying now per 6 satoshi, so they can dump for 20.

CoinThinker

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:30:21 PM

I am sorry, but here you are the one who is talking ...  Smiley
You keep saying the story with 20 satoshi... you also told that you are the one who has the large sell at 0.08 a few posts earlier... So is this meaning that you are not smart OR not even you believe what are you saying? Why on earth you are selling COYE at 0.08 if the smart ones will sell on 0.20?

Another tip... you can be even smarter: just place a BUY order with 0.06 on oday for a large large amount... so you can buy on your suggested price, and resell with 0.2... be smart, man! Smiley

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 02:33:39 PM

I am sorry, but here you are the one who is talking ...  Smiley
You keep saying the story with 20 satoshi... you also told that you are the one who has the large sell at 0.08 a few posts earlier... So is this meaning that you are not smart OR not even you believe what are you saying? Why on earth you are selling COYE at 0.08 if the smart ones will sell on 0.20?

Another tip... you can be even smarter: just place a BUY order with 0.06 on oday for a large large amount... so you can buy on your suggested price, and resell with 0.2... be smart, man! Smiley

Where did I say that I sell per 8 satoshi? Can't find that Roll Eyes

trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:35:22 PM

No matter if 5, 10 or 50% of the people in here know or heard about 0day exchange.  Beside PR, I can see at least two major reasons, why lots in here are not moving: (a) it's a new service which went online in a very short time frame.  This is a guarantee for having bugs.  The 0day devs built up an exchange within days (which is extremely respectable)!  Being a beta tester for an exchange with real coins is not everybody's preferred way.  (b) Some might still be afraid, that 0day might work for days and weeks -- but when the devs have enough coins collected on their wallets they close it like a 'we have been hacked' or whatsoever.  Would not happen first time in crypto currency world …

Last but not least:  Almost everybody is waiting for the devs exchange or COYE hitting Cryptsy/coins-e/bter -- like me does.

You see that a lot of people are not moving to 0day for any reason … Otherwise it would not be traded in this thread anymore.

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:35:34 PM

Fact number 1:

No one on this forum will sell you coinye at that price.

Fact number 2:

There is only 1 exchange for trading coye. Most of the people doesen't even know about it. Those that do know about 0daycoin.com are still very sceptic about it, so there are only few people that are actually trading and buying coye. Everybody is waiting for coinye-exchange.com

Fact number 3:

You can sell it @0.06 at the moment on 0day which is higher than your offer.

Fact number 4:

I bought on 0days @0.15 (of course, I bought millions at current low price) and I still think it was very cheap!

Fact number 5:

You can sell (I didn't sell ANY of my coins, I only buy) @0.1 at least once per day on 0days.

Fact number 6:

No other coin had that amount of media coverage. Millions heard about coinye, most of them simply don't know how to get them or trade them (even I heard about coinye on national TV and I live in Serbia!). Also, there are 160 pages on coinye thread which is also incredible amount of talk.

Fact number 7:

Coinye network is rock solid and is between 3 and 4 GH/S even though the price is very low at the moment!
Devs are working on nobrainer miner for coinye which will bring mining to every john doe out there which is interested in coinye. When that happens I don't even know how big the network will become, but it'll be huge...

Hope that's enough facts for you Smiley
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 02:40:19 PM

Fact number 1:

Fact number 2:

There is only 1 exchange for trading coye. Most of the people doesen't even know about it. Those that do know about 0daycoin.com are still very sceptic about it, so there are only few people that are actually trading and buying coye. Everybody is waiting for coinye-exchange.com

Fact number 3:

Fact number 4:

I bought on 0days @0.15 (of course, I bought millions at current low price) and I still think it was very cheap!

Fact number 5:

You can sell (I didn't sell ANY of my coins, I only buy) @0.1 at least once per day on 0days.

Fact number 6:

No other coin had that amount of media coverage. Millions heard about coinye, most of them simply don't know how to get them or trade them (even I heard about coinye on national TV and I live in Serbia!). Also, there are 160 pages on coinye thread which is also incredible amount of talk.

Fact number 7:

Coinye network is rock solid and is between 3 and 4 GH/S even though the price is very low at the moment!
Devs are working on nobrainer miner for coinye which will bring mining to every john doe out there which is interested in coinye. When that happens I don't even know how big the network will become, but it'll be huge...

Hvala.

Mrzelo me je da gubim vreme da se nastavljam i da objasnjavam Smiley

Baci pogled ovde: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412037.msg4463115#msg4463115

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:05:15 PM

Fact number 1:

Fact number 2:

Fact number 3:

Fact number 4:

Fact number 5:

Fact number 6:

Fact number 7:

Hvala.

Mrzelo me je da gubim vreme da se nastavljam i da objasnjavam Smiley

Baci pogled ovde: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412037.msg4463115#msg4463115

Kad neko trazi cinjenice ja mu ih dam Cheesy

Preusmerio sam dve kartice pa cemo videti kako ide Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: