Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUGHT] Sempron 130-145 /w heatsink and AM3 mobo w/ DDR3 slots + 2x PCI-E 16x  (Read 733 times)
ssateneth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 06:23:18 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 10:20:07 AM by ssateneth

EDIT: NO LONGER NEEDED! BOUGHT FROM Immuzikation

Looking to buy a socket AM3 sempron, or any AM3 cpu that works and is REALLY REALLY CHEAP, a compatible heatsink+fan as well as an AM3-socket motherboard with 2 PCI-E 16x slots (more couldn't hurt but I'm not looking to spend a lot) and DDR3 memory slots (not DDR2), can pay in bitcoins (prefered), or paypal as well as dwolla/moneybookers/amazon payments (may take longer or don't know how long the transaction takes). I'm paranoid with scams though, so something needs to be done to ensure I get the product, perhaps guiding me through an escrow, or you sending the product first and I sent BTC later, or other ways that you can think of.

Upgrading my media center since just got a 37" LCD-TV coming, so the plan is to put the dual core from my dedicated miner in the media center and put the sempron in the miner, and figured may as well put the box for the media center to use towards mining so I want some options for mining too (2x pci-e 16x slots), but noise is important so I only plan to put 2 cards max in there.

I only have about 12BTC in my name right now, and I'm not looking to spend any more than that, less if at all possible.

Edit: With some looking around, the best I can find is $88.78 shipping included for board, CPU, and heatsink ($78.78 with rebate). Should I go with buying that or can anyone match that? The parts in mind is BIOSTAR A870U3, sempron 130 OEM, and some $5.80 heatsink+fan combo on ebay from a reputable US seller.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 06:39:27 AM

Hi, where are you located?
I can ship from Italy a Sempron 145 + a Gigabyte motherboard GA-MA890GPA-UD3H for a total of 26,225BTC + Shipment.
Items new.

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
ssateneth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 06:48:46 AM

Wow that is... so out my league. I'm not looking for any offers from a business looking to make a profit, but more of something like used parts from people that don't really have a use for anymore. I got about 12 BTC on me right now, and not looking to spending much more than that, hopefully less.

Anyways, located in USA, zip code 54501 if you need to calculate shipping.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: