Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN on apple peel  (Read 733 times)
1905 (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:45:57 AM

anybody know if it works? im assuming it would as its setup in apples security options. but is it safe?

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

- Oscar Wilde

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:48:42 AM

anybody know if it works? im assuming it would as its setup in apples security options. but is it safe?
I never tried to proxify an apple.
I mean, I know they don't have feelings and they are going to end up in my stomach.
Why beat around the bush?

1905 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:54:26 AM

spoof app w vpn on apple peel ipod... stop by walgreens... make calls... lololololololol thatd be so fucking tight if it worked. prepaid credit cards to spoof app credit. safe way to communicate for local purposes. long distance obviously the net would be easier and more useful. also since u responded to my post Smiley if i get incognito working on usb w tor to purchase vpn from local public computer access area would that be a good idea?

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

- Oscar Wilde
1905 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:57:19 AM

lol srry guess i should explain y a lil more. cuz then after activating first vpn, load incognito on purchased used/stolen laptop and continue with more vpn purchases as u recommended. idk. jus n idea

- Oscar Wilde
NothinG

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:58:22 AM

spoof app w vpn on apple peel ipod... stop by walgreens... make calls... lololololololol thatd be so fucking tight if it worked. prepaid credit cards to spoof app credit. safe way to communicate for local purposes. long distance obviously the net would be easier and more useful. also since u responded to my post Smiley if i get incognito working on usb w tor to purchase vpn from local public computer access area would that be a good idea?
Watch discretely for cameras. (not joking)
I'm sure you've seen CSI where they 50x zoom and can see your username/password. (joking)
Apparently, FBI can trace you by MAC address. (joking)

Routers LOG MAC addresses, so when buying the VPN dual-boot into Linux (preferably Ubuntu, as it's simple...or Backtrack if you're a little skilled). (not joking)
I haven't found a way to mod my MAC address on PC, that's why I suggest Linux. (not joking)

1905 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:11:52 AM

sick. k i need $$ for toys. saving my pennies. i appreciate the help Wink

- Oscar Wilde
NothinG

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:18:37 AM

sick. k i need $$ for toys. saving my pennies. i appreciate the help Wink
No Problem.
You'd be surprised what you can do with a little bit of hardware and knowledge.

I've written 2 essays on war-driving (basically WiFi Pirating).
One of the main things I looked at was what do other people keep logs on your activities.

Anyways...drop me a PM or something, I'm going to get some sleep.

1905 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:22:21 AM

for sure will do. thx

- Oscar Wilde
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: