Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minar.cc - DANGEROUS?  (Read 687 times)
tarchy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:26:50 AM

I doubt anybody saw my thread last week in an attempt to contact the owner of Minar.cc pools (Sheinsha) but if you did you would be familiar with the fact that I had to spend a whole week emailing & generally trying to contact Sheinsha regarding a locked account on his Diamondcoin pool. So, my account was unlocked and the thread I posted deleted as per Sheinsha's request. But now I can't cashout, nor is the auto-payout method working at all - and, again, I am having no luck getting in contact with Sheinsha via email nor PM.

Sheinsha's behavior does not replicate that of a trustworthy pool-owner or any kind of Administrator in my view. His excuse for not replying to me in my last dispute with him was that he was "away on holiday". Seems to me that Sheinsha is benefiting from his pool and spending a lot more time spending his profits in lieu of enhancing his pools and taking care of his miners.

Nevertheless, his DMD pool alone has dropped from 300+ miners to 50 in the past two weeks so I gather a lot of other members are having issues with Sheinsha and just not posting about it (some have posted with similar issues to mine recently aswell)

So, long story short. MINAR.CC SHOULD BE AVOIDED
gmg

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:57:49 PM

Given how many people complain about minar.cc in the main DMD thread, the wonder is not that it dropped from 300+ workers to 50, but that there are still 50 workers there! Do people just don't care that they're not going to receive their coins ever?
seasonace

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:37:48 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 10:08:11 PM by seasonace

I've been mining PHS coins on minar.cc ---  can't get my deposit address into my profile.
tried many times...   I just never get the confirmation email.   It's to an outlook.com address.

I've reached out to the admin MANY MANY times... no response.  so annoying.

I have 50 PHS coins that I can't transfer out of minar.cc - I've just about had it with this pool and probably this coin...  I'm looking for another pool to mine PHS....

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:48:40 PM

Thanks for informing us !!

Is there a thread where we can access legit and scam pools? We should have one BTCBTC

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:25:18 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 04:34:59 AM by sheinsha

Hi!
Im Minar.cc Admin, i have just seen this thread, it is an old one.. tarchy had its own problems too, we sorted out and tarchy got payed just fine.
ATM PHS and DMD pools are doing great with lots of miners from around the globe mining at full speed with payouts processed every minute.

@seasonace I already replied to your emails, just give me a different email address via PM and i will manually change it, same thing i said in the emails.
For every one else, just go to the pools and test them for yourself, Minar.cc users always get payed, it may be a bit delayed, but always get their coins.

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
Gentso1

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

Hi!
Im Minar.cc Admin, i have just seen this thread, it is an old one.. tarchy had its own problems too, we sorted out and tarchy got payed just fine.
ATM PHS and DMD pools are doing great with lots of miners from around the globe mining at full speed with payouts processed every minute.

@seasonace I already replied to your emails, just give me a different email address via PM and i will manually change it, same thing i said in the emails.

For every one else, just go to the pools and test them for yourself, Minar.cc users always get payed, it may be a bit delayed, but always get their coins.

I have pm'd you here on the forums and also used the support button on your site. I have a hotmail email and no confirmation email is being sent so just as the above users have posted I can not withdraw from my account. I was the largest hasher in your phs pool but I will not return until the withdraw/email issues are fixed.
Thanks for taking a look into this.

user id 5680
Gentso1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:23:15 AM

Still waiting for you to respond to me, so I can get in on that everyone gets paid that you were talking about. Ready when every you are.....
Gentso1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:12:11 PM

Still waiting for you to respond to me, so I can get in on that everyone gets paid that you were talking about. Ready when every you are.....

sheinsha got in touch with me and is helping me sort out this email issue. I will update once I am able to withdraw from my account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: